Riddles if you wish, post your answers

DeletedUser

If you would like to solve riddles in your spare time while waiting for troops to land or return, let me know and i can post them in here

If not, then just dont post, thanks

DeletedUser

if a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman to hear him does that mean he is still wrong?

DeletedUser80269

Why is there a forest in the kitchen?

sorry i have heard that one before haha

nickthegreat217

Lol. He's only wrong if someone heard the question.

DeletedUser

:D

Which came first. The chicken or the egg? :p

well in my personal opinion, man was created in its adult stage of life, so one who beleives in the bible would say the chicken came first.

But if you do not believe in God, and you think the egg came first, then who sits on it to keep it warm so it can grow and hatch???? also if there is no god, then it is impossible for the egg to be first cause you would have to believe in evolution and something would have to create the egg, again this is my personal view on it

Also if a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, does it make a noise? yes, cause whether there is anyone around or not, where the is an action there is a reaction, or better yet what goes in motion stays in motion, until it hits an unmovable object. in this case, something that moves create or generates a certain ammount of force, and any solid form which is forced in a direction that it was not intended, like a branch or base of a tree, will inevitablky make a noise, so my answer is yes, LOL

DeletedUser80269

which came first? the dinosaur or the egg? and for that matter what created the first egg? and why was it created?