Ride or Internal

• Thread starter DeletedUser103537
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The sitter didn't prenoble the village for him, it was a joint op between 3 people. That is a pretty big assumption, but I see that you do that quite often and you know what they say about assuming..

DeletedUser64969

Well apparently people i know in arrow say different. and also the player who's just back on the account.......

But either one is possible i guess until someone put's reports up, as usual he got the village without doing any work, lucky him, although very few people will deny free villages, i just find it's rather strange, getting so many free villages so early in the world.

DeletedUser64969

o snap, looks like arrow recruited a piece of shit to go along with the rest of the shit in arrow, may i ask who was the sitter special? might as well name and shame while were all here.

elpdipiss you may want to rethink things before saying anything, When I assume things, i have evidence supporting my opinion, if i don't have evidence i usually say nothing, but seems i usually know more or less everything that's happening you'll rarely see my being quiet unfortunately.

scummmmmmy

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Maybe he was trying to lower the loyalty so that when the 4 nukes landed they would hit each other... noones ever done that before.

DeletedUser64969

Maybe he was trying to lower the loyalty so that when the 4 nukes landed they would hit each other... noones ever done that before.

Well it's possibly the case, but i highly doubt it, as a day or two before that village was nobled, arrangements had already being made for certain apes players to move over, or so my sources say, which happened to be in arrow council, and also one of the apes players that moved over to arrow said the exact samething. + the fact the player who had that sit also moved over to arrow, obviously i am piecing the story together of what I've being told, but so far seems the best explanation, so hence the best assumption I've got, I could be wrong I just highly doubt it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115432

Special Moment Jul 05, 16:05
Hey bud, you should send 200 axe or something. You can then farm those 40 LC 6 or 7 times for eahc noble run. Thats lots of extra resources.

I also sent you some from my main account kalvinc to repay you for your attempted clear.

Mozzi87 Jul 05, 17:30
Yeah wanted to but no axes were home at the time... next runs will be axes :)

Special Moment Jul 05, 18:56
i sent some resources from kalvinc...I will send you some more but frst I will need to build some extra merchants

Mozzi87 Jul 05, 18:57
Cool no worries

Was also to lower loyalty to destroy noblemen right?^^

DeletedUser

Lol obviously you are misinformed, as we did not plan out the apes merge until the day of.

Any time you want to stop using rumors as fact would be good immune :)

And since you quit and stuck KalvinC and Choc0 with the sit, I dont really find it surprising that they were sitting you.. not really sure what you are implying. Since it was obviously two Apes members talking to each other about something we were not privy too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

Merchant Marines? :icon_razz:

thanks special and immune for painting a vivid picture, allow me to paint another
some folks have posted "if you were offered free villages, you would take them also"
i have led plenty of tribes, but i do not internal
jake leads norse? how many has he internalled? zero?
lots of players are basically offered all the internals they can take, yet take none

everybody questions what kind of player takes so many internals so early
me, i question what kind of mate never says "really, i think i have had my fair share, why not give some to my mates?"

i keep seeing arrow listed, but obviously he is not their mate, they seem convinced he is, they give him all their internals, but obviously he is just using them for internals

DeletedUser64969

Lol obviously you are misinformed, as we did not plan out the apes merge until the day of.

Any time you want to stop using rumors as fact would be good immune :)

And since you quit and stuck KalvinC and Choc0 with the sit, I dont really find it surprising that they were sitting you.. not really sure what you are implying. Since it was obviously two Apes members talking to each other about something we were not privy too.

obviously you were either not important or not trusted enough to be informed by the people deciding the move, as for using rumors as facts, I specifically said i'm piecing things together from rumors, it's just that it paints a coherent story, the evidence gathered is enough to make a good assumption and due to my painting skills it makes a coherent story, so you may need to learn some reading skills if you didn't understand that.

I would recommend not trying argue with someone who's far superior to yourself, as you only look stupid, even stupider when an outsider knows more about your tribe than you do, i would also recommend opening your eyes, at the moment the only good thing your doing is emulating how to be a good sheep, and being a good sheep when your shepherd is as clueless as you are is baaaaaaddd.

DeletedUser112079

obviously you were either not important or not trusted enough to be informed by the people deciding the move, as for using rumors as facts, I specifically said i'm piecing things together from rumors, it's just that it paints a coherent story, the evidence gathered is enough to make a good assumption and due to my painting skills it makes a coherent story, so you may need to learn some reading skills if you didn't understand that.

Dave's tentacles allow him to paint a pretty clear image, all of us should inject ourselves with squid dna :p

DeletedUser103352

This is just saddening. So before recruiting the Apes players in question, Arrow had them give Ride Special's main village as an offering. What happened to fighting for your villages ^.^ I guess that philosophy died on the old worlds, as I see internals is the new movement along with hugging.

DeletedUser

Oh my... just to tell you guys how far off you are.

Those nobles were sent to prenoble, then nukes to kill all offence and support with a downed wall, then a recap noble... so the guy that was supposed to recap it didnt have close to enough firepower to clear and recap.

So in a way you are correct in saying we prebobled for ride. But we did it so he could overnoble and then retake which failed.

So special obviously when the village was taken you could not get any info of what happened afterwards to it.

Immune- Guess your good old god complex got in the way of you even thinking that. Yes you do post because of evidence BUT please be a good man and double check that you dont go headfirst without ALL of the evidence.

Im sure ride could provide evidence of my story...

DeletedUser103537

Still even if you did do that then Ride. Still got 6 internals maybe 1 take which is questionable.

DeletedUser

I would recommend not trying argue with someone who's far superior to yourself, as you only look stupid, even stupider when an outsider knows more about your tribe than you do, i would also recommend opening your eyes, at the moment the only good thing your doing is emulating how to be a good sheep, and being a good sheep when your shepherd is as clueless as you are is baaaaaaddd.

I highly doubt you know more about my tribe than I do. :icon_wink:

annnddd you just proved how little you know about our tribe. Ask Jake about it if you are confused.

DeletedUser

For pre nobling himself so another tribemember can retake it?

Really...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser20045

If it was a sitter who sent the attacks without the permission of special then he should banned. "A sat account must be played for their own benefit. It is not allowed to abuse account sitting. Account sitters that intentionally destroy or seriously damage an account they are sitting will be punished."

DeletedUser112794

I salute you oh Caesar of Internalling. Hail Caesar ruler of the internals.

Now a little info:

So far he has 5 internals of Arrow and 1 village in a war. Oh wait he was prenobled that village. Oh and the fourth base village was a prenobled village. Awesome player to get rank 1. I expect the internalling to keep coming. So in theory 6 internals/prenobled/cleared. Only has 3500 oda. People get more oda at start up then that lol. Wonders why any tribe should fight arrow/hood they just going to be eaten by Ride.or.die. Also I wrote this and in that time he took another internal rofl.

P.S. : Change tribe name to Ride.or.Internal or Change account name to Ride.or.Internal.
Also King Donuts should be rank 1.

I dont know the guy.. Maybe hes saving his nukes for nubs that critisize him on the externals? :p Smart guy.