Ride or Internal

• Thread starter DeletedUser103537
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If it was a sitter who sent the attacks without the permission of special then he should banned. "A sat account must be played for their own benefit. It is not allowed to abuse account sitting. Account sitters that intentionally destroy or seriously damage an account they are sitting will be punished."

A sat that account where the original owner quit.

So the account was to be internalled... Hence the prenoble to cause a overnoble and then a retake by another member = Internal

Get that thick skull of yours around yeah?

DeletedUser108293

All I can say about such kind of kids as ride or die is :icon_eek:

DeletedUser103537

{0004} (417|470) K44 5,357 Mozzi87 [HOOD] Special Moment 2014-07-11 04:29:40

So guess the guy who sat special moment and prenobled village just lost his main poor guy. Good show everyone. Also kind of not on topic wondering when Ride.or.die will get another village and will it be a gift.

DeletedUser103537

Well guess ride just took it back. Bye Mozzi RIP guessing he is quitting.

DeletedUser

Wow who cares about the specifics. The fact remains that it is a little sad that they are feeding all of the internals to one player. I am currently sitting multiple people that have given me their permission to internal them, however personally I like using my nobles on actual threats or people stealing my farm. Obviously since Arrow and Hood are hugging in k44 the potential targets for them are running short. But regardless at least spread the internals out a bit? I know number 1 rank is hard to get legit, but obviously Immune isn't having too many issues with it.

DeletedUser

Well guess ride just took it back. Bye Mozzi RIP guessing he is quitting.

Not quitting big man :). I never sat Special let get that out of the way.

Special will be gone soon no matter what so all in all a good show you are right :).

DeletedUser103537

Thought it was you who sat guess I was wrong sorry about that.

DeletedUser20045

So the account was to be internalled... Hence the prenoble to cause a overnoble and then a retake by another member = Internal

Special will be gone soon no matter what so all in all a good show you are right :).

You just contradicted yourself?

DeletedUser

He wasn't the one sitting it, that was KalvinC. Mozzi was the one that was supposed to get the internals from special after the overnobling and such. We just stacked the village before his noble could hit to recap.

DeletedUser20045

I believe you did.

DeletedUser

Okay Aaron Murray, this is going nowhere lad... Special's gone. Apes is dead. Next topic.

DeletedUser

I can squash this right now.

Kalvinc and I both sat Special. Before we even joined Arrow Special took back his account, unless he passed it to someone else which he did himself nobody from Arrow/Apes/Hood was sitting that account.

The mail he posted from Mozzi was an old mail before Special first took the account back and retook the village after Mozzi nobled it.

DeletedUser

Can we please get this topic locked or moved? its pointless and who really cares who sat the account? Zzzzz

DeletedUser103537

This topic was made to look at the rank 1 player has nothing to do with the sitting of the player which is odd how it became all about that.