Ride or Internal

• Thread starter DeletedUser103537
  • Start date

DeletedUser103537

So seems that another internal to the account has occurred. Now it choco b3ar merging into Ride.or.internal. That means 9 internals plus the one that was cleared and then he prenobled or something like that and had nuke nobles hitting or something so odd on the one special village. I guess losing a village to malfurion means he needs a internal/merge. I guess you can say it is a merge. Gj I need some more stuff for this thread.

DeletedUser

I keep telling everyone.... Allos? is playing the account.

:lol:

DeletedUser

hahaha faaaaark. I don't think so. Maybe close relatives tho? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I really don't like Ride. Or Die.'s change. It either works as a compliment that 2 players could indeed farm that much and be that efficient with their time, or as an awkward misconception, that if indeed 4 players are on the account then that means thats only 5/6 hour shifts. pretty sure if you are only playing for a section of 6 hours a day, its REALLY easy to have a life....

DeletedUser

I really don't like Ride. Or Die.'s change. It either works as a compliment that 2 players could indeed farm that much and be that efficient with their time, or as an awkward misconception, that if indeed 4 players are on the account then that means thats only 5/6 hour shifts. pretty sure if you are only playing for a section of 6 hours a day, its REALLY easy to have a life....

Yeah, i don't think they thought that one through properly.

DeletedUser103537

So Ride or Die changes his name to attempt mocking our account, i'd love to pull out one teeny weenie little flaw in his 500PP name change that doesn't really make sense.

Essentially your mocking us for having no life, but also for apparently having 4 coplayers so we can have a life and still out perform you in every way possible rather easily.

But i'd love you to answer one question, how many coplayers do we have on this account, can you name them? or are you just grasping at straws.

DeletedUser111495

So Ride or Die changes his name to attempt mocking our account, i'd love to pull out one teeny weenie little flaw in his 500PP name change that doesn't really make sense.

Essentially your mocking us for having no life, but also for apparently having 4 coplayers so we can have a life and still out perform you in every way possible rather easily.

But i'd love you to answer one question, how many coplayers do we have on this account, can you name them? or are you just grasping at straws.

Pretty sure you have 3 people on your account, yourseld (Sam) Immunesoul (dave) and someone else but cant rememebr his name.

DeletedUser103537

Umm Seems aka Ride has just starting live conquers so congrats to him. Took him a while but hope he keeps it up.

DeletedUser103537

So seems ride is back to internaling ways with 6 new internals

DeletedUser102104

sam he is too OP to noble others! he is only worthy of internals, geez.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

this could either be jealousy, Hate or... someone has a crush on someone ;)

DeletedUser102104

This is neither of the 3 Face ;) just the fact that all he gets is free villages that he doesnt even share with members. Selfish imo