Ride or Internal

• Thread starter DeletedUser103537
  • Start date

MR.MR

You missed his anus on the 34/44 border. I imagine that is where he will excrete all of the nukes he builds in the villages he freely penetrates with his noblemen in the south as I have heard of some border tension between NiKe and Hoodrow

DeletedUser

You missed his anus on the 34/44 border. I imagine that is where he will excrete all of the nukes he builds in the villages he freely penetrates with his noblemen in the south as I have heard of some border tension between NiKe and Hoodrow

I thought they were just working together against pro???

DeletedUser102104

The tensions between our two tribes has gone away, a lot if misunderstandings and someone was making stuff up(I think) which made stuff even worse. But it's all love and hugs now :)

DeletedUser103537

Well didn't say it was ok sam didn't like it just tribemate well not getting along with anyone up here. So we planned a op on him with consent from everyone up here.

DeletedUser

The tensions between our two tribes has gone away, a lot if misunderstandings and someone was making stuff up(I think) which made stuff even worse. But it's all love and hugs now :)

making stuff up? no, history shows us now that they werent making it up. members broke away and then the remaining allied tribe neither warned nor assisted in action. anyone allied with nike, be warned, they speak with forked tongue. they say one thing and do something else.

however, arrow/hood were "hoodwinked" by it, and did no preparation whatsoever to deal with the issue, so they are the fools in that situation. they had the intel, they had the muscle to deal with it, and they chose to bury their heads in sand and left the local players to die whilst their "top" players ran off somewhere else to save themselves further embarrasment. way to go arrow/hood

DeletedUser

Actually we had been planning a merge of tribes for a long time.. I believe ride posted it somewhere. I know we talked about it quite a bit on skype lol.

DeletedUser

at a council level, maybe, but not at a member level. I was in the skype group (for tribe wide members) and no mention of mergers, even when I was getting "intel" mails from the "defence co-ordinator" that there was a real threat of nike attacking us (noting that he never then actually did anything about it, so not really much of a co-ordinator). tribe has a duty of care to all its members, but reality is that the clique few sort their own priorities first and ignore the rest.

DeletedUser

Well, every tribe around us knew about the planned merger (angelo / Khite/ Dave), and ride had sent it in a circular o.0

There was a chance of Nike agression at one point but as Make a Monster said, we worked it out and then they merged with Sosorry and we left it at that with no hard feelings. The reality is that the 30-ish good players were being stretched thin and suffocated by blue dots. With 70 people in the tribe we had 33 in the skype channel and less then that actively participating in the forums.

The time was ripe for this merger, naturally some people will be upset about it but it was planned for a while.