Ridiculous

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If it were taken, I'd laugh in amusement at the people taking a village that's 142 points. :p

And it's the same account name as I have on the forums, if you want to find it. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks.

Mind you 142 is above starting and Fincky will go after anything :p

DeletedUser

If it were taken, I'd laugh in amusement at the people taking a village that's 142 points. :p

And it's the same account name as I have on the forums, if you want to find it. :)

Join Date 11th March 2011 :icon_eek:

What have you been doing for the past year?

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The same thing she does on W42.
Oi, I sent out nobles and scouts a few days ago. :p

I originally joined the world because I had only one account which belonged entirely to me (ie. my e-mail address), and it was the one I had blogger pp sent to. So I needed to check on it occasionally to make sure it got sent to me properly and to send it to friends who needed some. This seemed like the best world, as I knew Darkeh wouldn't join and it was highly unlikely the other person I co-played with at the time would join either.

DeletedUser

She has been working hard to gain those extra 26 points, and she has a pretty impressive 2:1 troops/points ratio, ya know.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually, I have one paladin. And that's it. Someone killed it once, but I rebuilt it. :3

And the extra 26 points were from what the tutorial told me to build.

DeletedUser

Congrats FROST!!!! Though lets face it--this world ended a year ago.

DeletedUser91597

Sorry Druid

I must admit I am the one who took the villa lol..

[68-027] (843|620) K68 142 DruidEarth geruel [FRST] 2012-03-08 15:57:42

DeletedUser

Well even the world clearly show that FRST already won last year this year just put the point ending the world.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I must admit I am the one who took the villa lol..

[68-027] (843|620) K68 142 DruidEarth geruel [FRST] 2012-03-08 15:57:42
Bully. :(

I've still been logging in every week or so (or at least whenever TW sends me e-mails begging me to come back to an account I can't restart on). So I get my name there in the rankings at the end of the world. I have decided that counts as making it to the end of the world, just because I want it to. Moral victory. Of sorts. :D

DeletedUser

If I dismissed everyone at 23:59 tonight, not giving them time to set up new tribes, would I get more PP? :p