RiF vs. *Earth

Rebel2society101

Well... We're not really that scared of *Earth...

world_council_zps482ea692.jpg

Earth Joke of the day #1: So are you going to visit Egypt? Hmm, I sphinx so.
Earth Joke of the day #2: What should we do with crude oil? Teach it some manners of course!
Earth Joke of the day #3: What did the rock say to the geologist? Don’t take me for granite.

Well... Those were some terrible *Earth puns. Here's the real stuff:

#32 RiF declares on #37 *Earth

Why the declaration?
[spoil]1. They recruited refugees from one of our original wars versus Lev.
2. Their Duke randomly burned their troops on one of our players.
3. They keep nobling our farms.[/spoil]

Here’s a few of the pre-war reports that got this whole thing started:
[spoil]
Report1_zpse1f81978.png

Report2_zps7cc8d5b1.png
[/spoil]

You decide to mess with the best, you die like the rest.
What’s really weird is that their point-whore duke suicides troops randomly for no reason. Naturally we react quickly, and have set up and are executing an Operation within hours of receiving the defensive reports.

Here’s what their Earth will look like in a matter of days:
[spoil]
Earthdestroyed_zps69294d93.jpg
[/spoil]

No war stats to record yet, we’ll post later.

Here is a visual representation of where the two tribes are located:
[spoil]
EarthMap1_zps9c90ddb9.jpg
[/spoil]

Good news. We found out their war plans thanks to their spy. Looks pretty sophisticated to me:
[spoil]
EarthMap2_zps8e2b16d5.jpg
[/spoil]

We have advantage of size right? We think of this as more of a K cleanup. Whoever wins this war vies for the #1 spot in K25.
K25 Tribe Ranking:
[spoil]
k25rnk_zps1750492f.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Looks like their plan is to run? Think this one might be over before it starts with a stupid strategy like that.

DeletedUser59417

Best of luck to RiF

I might also, add that RiF just finished a conflict a few days ago.

Good read, as far as rim wars go.

DeletedUser112704

Looks like their plan is to run? Think this one might be over before it starts with a stupid strategy like that.

they ain't running to us for sure :p

oh and we're on K24 too... weird, I didn't knew that :|.

DeletedUser

Yes that is their plan. They are planning on sending as many trains in the opposite direction to us as possible.

DeletedUser

Quite the contrary, we are not running, I am about to kill two noble trains, and attacks are being planned as I type

DeletedUser

Quite the contrary, we are not running, I am about to kill two noble trains, and attacks are being planned as I type

The plans you have laid out are pretty stupid. I hope for your sake you don't follow through with them. If you were swift about taking advantage of the fact you have them in the pincer and were thoughtful about your strategy you could isolate that area, neutralize the threat of ennobbling from the cluster, and focus on a defendable front rather than the chaos you have now, you might actually be able to give a fight.

DeletedUser59417

Today's War report,

This Chart Shows the opening days attacks. Keep in mind *Earth launched a surprise attack on RiF. Forcing RiF into a war.
RiF did not have time to prepare or stack front lines.

War Stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: RiF
Side 2:
Tribes: *Earth

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 3
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 23,901
Side 2: 9,966
Difference: 13,935

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,568
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6,568

chart
[/spoil]

It would seem RiF has survived the first wave of attacks with-out losing a village. With defenses now in place, it would seem RiF have been able to strike back and take a town with out setting up OPs. The challenge will be to hold the newly capped village and quickly form plans for war.

This will test RiF's leaders ability to formulate war plans under presser. However, with a spy in the *Earths tribe. Victory may already be a foregone conclusion. *Earth could save themselves the trouble of the formality of war, by conceding defeat.

To strike first and end up losing a town with out taking a town, goes to show *earth is ill equipped to handle War.

Today's War report brought to you by ~KB (The Bane of formal Pnp) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yeah, you guys took 1 village behind your lines, while I have killed 6 nobles and going to take out another 4...

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebel2society101

Well this sucks. Some of our targets are already leaving. Funny how "good" players roll over as soon as they receive a lot of fakes.
Round 1 wasn't too successful, but we exposed a lot of holes in your tribe. Expect quite a few more ennoblements in the next 48 hours.

Leaving_zps039c2cfb.png

Now they're ranked #41.

DeletedUser

Yeah, our tribbe has weaknesses, we are a rim tribe, what do yuo expect we have a lot of 1st timers in the mix.

I personally was expecting the tribe to crack from the 1st round, however we have a solid core that will put up a strong fight.

I personally think it is assanine we are using so much energy fighting with each other, with VENOM and Decipher knocking at our doors...

Rebel2society101

We respect DSy4 and would gladly choose them of all tribes to end our beginning. VENOM however, is sandwiched between *Earth and Dsy4, and it would not be wise for them to strike RiF.

3-0 so far, we still have trains in progress. I'll update the village total tomorrow. :)

Only Moo + Vulture King fighting back, everyone else is hitting the delete button or running. Not much of a fair fight. :(

DeletedUser112964

I don't think VENOM is knocking on any doors....

Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:
Tribes: VENOM

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 3
Difference: 52

chart

Side 1: 235,540
Side 2: 10,694
Difference: 224,846

chart

-R

Rebel2society101

Side 1:
Tribes: RiF
Side 2:
Tribes: *Earth

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 2
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 62,467
Side 2: 8,128
Difference: 54,339

chart

Side 1: 26,395
Side 2: 3,565
Difference: 22,830

chart

1-1 is a cap/recap. GJ to *Earth for sticking it to the man!