RiF vs. *Earth

DeletedUser

Not that I'm denying or condemning your reasons for declaring war, there are a couple of things that stand out to me in this thread.

First and foremost:
This Chart Shows the opening days attacks. Keep in mind *Earth launched a surprise attack on RiF. Forcing RiF into a war.
RiF did not have time to prepare or stack front lines.

It would seem RiF has survived the first wave of attacks with-out losing a village.
Don't take this question to be aggressive or hostile, but I am curious as to where Knightbrad is playing on the world and why his posting is so biased towards RiF.

2. Their Duke randomly burned their troops on one of our players.
What’s really weird is that their point-whore duke suicides troops randomly for no reason. Naturally we react quickly, and have set up and are executing an Operation within hours of receiving the defensive reports.
One player launching foolishly does not a first wave make.
I also wonder if there is more to it that the player leading this tribe would so catastrophically endanger it with such an attack or if this player is just that bad at leading.

RiF did not have time to prepare or stack front lines.
It appeared to me that the OP established that there was no coordinated ambush, therefore there were no frontlines. If anything, if the instigator really is that foolish, then it would have been Earth* suffering a surprise attack with no opportunity to prepare a front line.

So yeah, they were entirely ill-equipped to handle a war.

To strike first and end up losing a town with out taking a town, goes to show *earth is ill equipped to handle War.

Lastly, Earth was in the 500k region for size at declaration, RiF was nearing 700k. RiF now nears the 1mil point mark while Earth drops to 400k and has a 200k player in the form of Venom's Arioch breathing down their backs.
IF I have not stepped wrongly thus far in my post, this means that:
-RiF, had both advantage of size and first launch (as well as the advantage of Earth players betraying their terrestrial team mates) following the actions of a poor leader.
-Earth* now have a tribe twice their size and a player half their total size munching on them.
-This war never had pitted Earth on a level playing field to RiF.

Now colour me a player who always roots for the underdog, I'll be looking to see signs of lytlecats' unit emerging from the chaos. I will wish both tribes luck in maintaining a level of chivalry, respect and honour throughout this war.

DeletedUser

Don't take this question to be aggressive or hostile, but I am curious as to where Knightbrad is playing on the world and why his posting is so biased towards RiF.

Knightbrad is not in RiF, though I will rarely argue with supportive comments.

One player launching foolishly does not a first wave make.
I also wonder if there is more to it that the player leading this tribe would so catastrophically endanger it with such an attack or if this player is just that bad at leading.

This is true, though being the duke of *Earth does make it look worse. There were other causes, this was simply the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

It appeared to me that the OP established that there was no coordinated ambush, therefore there were no frontlines. If anything, if the instigator really is that foolish, then it would have been Earth* suffering a surprise attack with no opportunity to prepare a front line.

So yeah, they were entirely ill-equipped to handle a war.

If this is the case, their bad.

IF I have not stepped wrongly thus far in my post, this means that:
-RiF, had both advantage of size and first launch (as well as the advantage of Earth players betraying their terrestrial team mates) following the actions of a poor leader.
-Earth* now have a tribe twice their size and a player half their total size munching on them.
-This war never had pitted Earth on a level playing field to RiF.

We had a technical advantage in size, that did not translate into players participating in the war. A good portion of our players are not near *Earth and have not bothered.

Granted, this did not help them:
EarthDeserters.jpg

We are not responsible for the quality of their recruiting.

I can not speak for other players who may be attacking *Earth.

I certainly agree we were never on a level playing field, despite the fact we are still mopping up the last few tribes we just finished with.

This is Tribalwars.

[spoil]
relax.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser59417

First and foremost:
I am curious as to where Knightbrad is playing on the world and why his posting is so biased towards RiF.

Da Map
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]

Top Player in K23
Knightbrad in yellow

Top Tribe in K23
T-F-C Black

War Tribes
RiF Blue
*Earth Red

Top tribes on map
bAd orange
DSY4 Purple

Why is knightbrad biased towards RiF?
Your joking right?

RiF is a respectable tribe with Great leadership. *Earth is a noob tribe with a leader that attacks with defensive troops. *Earth is a huge family in fact nearly twice the size of RiF. RiF was pinched between Claus and *earth looking doomed to be taken down by bigger more established tribes.

RiF is in fact one of the newest rim tribes Created: 2013-08-31 20:05:23
Claus was Created: 2013-08-29 02:05:11
*Earth was Created: 2013-08-06 11:05:59

*Earth was started 25 days before RiF

The day after Claus Fell to RiF which was in fact an even fight points wise.
*Earth's duke attacked. Thinking RiF was weak from the previous war they took a shot at taking them down.

RiF was in fact the under dog from day one. Starting 25 days behind and taking on two tribes the same size they were. Just because RiF has grown mean nothing.

RiF was 1/4 the same of *earth a few weeks ago.

So, just to clear things up *earth was the big dog just last week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are all over the place mate, I count 6 church zones across...is that 11 villages?

Creation dates for tribes do not account for the start dates of accounts. bAd is technically a young tribe, but the praise of their ability is not based in the assumption that they started later than everyone else.

Nor should you attribute the failings of a leader to the players unlucky enough to be stuck in that tribe. In a game full of elitists, new players are often relegated to MRTs(mass recruit tribes) and rarely find the guidance they need there.

At the same time, painting the one side of who RiF have been fighting does no justice to the full picture. If memory serves me right, CLAUS suffered a loss in leadership when their previous Duke buckled. Earth are being eaten on more than one front, one of those fronts is a 200k player. Couple that with effective use of spies (neither condemning nor condoning, but it's not something I do). Puts Earth at a severe disadvantage and a poor position for some unlucky players.

The posting from RiF is showing to be a lot more modest and are responding in ways that offer a much fuller picture of both sides, rather than misleading stats and opinions.

I will stop at this juncture, and thank players from both sides for posting and enlightening me to things I did not know, and wish both sides luck in their battles.

DeletedUser59417

I get the feeling you don't like me and you don't care for my play style.
Well i am not going away until someone rims me.

So, just
[spoil]
tumblr_mmalpyae271so450so1_400.gif
[/spoil]

Yes, i have 11 villages. Which is normal for most players in my area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see 7 church. But if it is his play style, y not. :p
Good luck to Rif. ;)

DeletedUser113137

Hey all, just want to say how much I am enjoying this. My first venture into TW and my first real war. RiF has hit, hit, and hit me again. Improbably, I am still standing. This may cost me my job, my family, and my health but at least I am having fun!

LytleCats will stand firm...at least for as long as we can...

DeletedUser59417

This may cost me my job, my family, and my health but at least I am having fun!

Prolonging defeat like helper in the bAd/ace war is very annoying. However, it does give the rest of your tribe a fighting chance.
Unlike helper you are giving everything up for a game.

Its one thing to snipe trains when your online, but staying up late and ruining your lyfe instead of getting a sitter?
Yeah, who needs RL anways. Sitters and co-players are over rated.

DeletedUser113137

knightbrad, I am a liberal user of hyperbole...it is just a game. An oddly fun one though

DeletedUser59417

knightbrad, I am a liberal user of hyperbole...it is just a game. An oddly fun one though
???

Okay, Mr. uses big words without understanding there meanings.

"you are a progressive user of exaggeration"?

[spoil]
Try using the word "avid" instead.
I avidly use hyperboles to express thoughts in my post, because i have a dry sense of humor and i think i am better then everyone for using words i found in a thesaurus! [/spoil]

Go back to scrabble, This is Sparta Tribal wars.

Your exquisite typing skills won't save you from being ennobled and sent to the rim (isn't this a rim war? yes, i mean the other rim!).

At least, your trying to write formal posts. So, i should not troll you this hard, but i am bored and i seem to read and type faster then everyone else on this world. I honestly, have enough time to read a book while waiting for someone else to reply to me on the externals. Whats this thread about?

Woot Go RiF............waiting for someone to post non bias war stats, as i am not allowed to post whose winning the war, because i only give one sided stories. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hey all, just want to say how much I am enjoying this. My first venture into TW and my first real war. RiF has hit, hit, and hit me again. Improbably, I am still standing. This may cost me my job, my family, and my health but at least I am having fun!

I am glad you are putting up a good fight, we'll try to get you back to your family soon.

Updated Stats:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: RiF
Side 2:
Tribes: *Earth

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 15
Difference: 34

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 153,246
Side 2: 44,537
Difference: 108,709

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,395
Side 2: 3,565
Difference: 22,830

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

KB?

Liberal also means: " Generous in amount; ample: i.e. a liberal serving of potatoes."

So... um, post fail.

Rebel2society101

Side 1:
Tribes: RiF
Side 2:
Tribes: *Earth

Timeframe: 13/10/2013 15:47:18 to 23/10/2013 05:57:32

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 4
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61,068
Side 2: 21,045
Difference: 40,023

chart

*Earth has a +1 two weeks prior to the time set due to a cross-nobling cap, but is obvious pre-war stat.
4-4 is a RiF cap + *Earth recap.
+12 does not show stats of *Earth members being booted. Accurate stats are 16-4, but for those of you who are picky, 12-4 will suffice.

Things aren't as one sided as we would have liked, but *Earths growth has stagnated and RiF has now taken #1 in K25 for the first time. This was a great warm-up war for those of us that are rusty and others that needed to learn. Unfortunately it's a church world, so it's more difficult to hold onto churchless caps unless you send massive support to land after your train and use P2W features to build a church in minutes. It's obviously standard to send support after trains anyway, but the church settings definitely allow for recaps to be an easier feature of the game.

The war isn't over yet, but it's boiled down to only a handful from each tribe fighting each other. The rest of RiF is still sipping on their morning coffee and solidifying their church zones. Thank you *Earth for this experience.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112964

Please use "Show comparison only" Stats. Much easier to read the relevant information.

-R

DeletedUser

Damn you guys really are making dsy4 life easy aint u.
Rather good how they have sat and watched wars then eaten the winners and losers.

Michael Wittman

Damn you guys really are making dsy4 life easy aint u.
Rather good how they have sat and watched wars then eaten the winners and losers.

eltharian is here too eh? looking forward to meeting you

Rebel2society101

Another W63 FOOLS player. Man there's been a ton of you guys in this world. We have many Solo + FOOLS players ourselves on top of other world winning tribes.

Not really making anything easier or harder for dsy4. It's a no-brainer K cleanup. Better to coordinate with a tribe to noble 3-8k point villages than attempt to individually take them. Coordination results in less troop loss and a higher village count. Agreed there's a troop rebuilding stage. But if you plan appropriately, a good war can positively influence your tribe's growth rather than stunt it, which was the case in our case.

Good point, and hope to see you make a positive impact in W70. Many of your ex-mates are in this world!

DeletedUser

Im waiting to co someone(all offers considered, within reason) was in here for a short spell while 63 was ending.
I was having alot of fun during the end of 63.
I will keep you all posted and let you know once I got someone who needs a co.
But may be going to play on 64 or 68 been asked to take some frontline accounts there
So may not be here for awhile.
Have fun all and battle on.
I can be contacted here preferably through DM