RIM declares war

DeletedUser9021

Hey everyone,

RIM hereby declares war on *F-F*. Relations between the two tribes have cooled off considerably over the last two months. Especially the attempted merge with the old w00t S has confirmed our ideas that *F-F* is not to be trusted. After Ronaldwolf referred to us as
those bitches
, we have decided to go and piss on their trees.

We will be joining our allies STTS2 in this fight, so we are glad to be in a position to honor the alliance. Let's make it a good war, good luck to everyone involved.

Hench

Declaration part II

Due to DEATH claiming they will stand by *F-F*, we have added them to our enemy list. I would like to add to this that I received messages 3 days ago saying DEATH was planning a war against us. So, as you can see, we were not surprised by Omc's decision. I would also like to take the opportunity to thank *F-F* for their villages, and I would like to say to STTS2: every village we noble has D out to your front lines. Go and scout them, you'll see that the odds are turning in your favor.

The war now entails RIM and STTS2 versus *F-F* and DEATH, respectively the nr 3 & nr 14 versus the nr 7 and nr 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking forward to tear some hearts out of people's ribs with you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser9021

ha ha .. I m afraid he is right . You will see what the war is !
as you can see, this guy is very well-versed in world 6 history :icon_rolleyes:. RB, ATA, w00t N, w00t S, we have fought wars since we started, and we have won them all. You want to join *F-F* in this war? Bring it.

DeletedUser9021

Good Luck henchman.........

thanks, I'll take the good luck wishes, and I'll have some of those *F-F* villas as well :lol: I ain't ever taking the village of a RIM inactive member again, it's just enemy villas from now on.

DeletedUser

as you can see, this guy is very well-versed in world 6 history :icon_rolleyes:. RB, ATA, w00t N, w00t S, we have fought wars since we started, and we have won them all. You want to join *F-F* in this war? Bring it.

i remember that you re begging us to stay neutral when you are in war against ata. i remember you want badly to join ff in your side.. Fact is ; we saved your ass and you get bigger and bigger. Enjoy in this war , thats the last one of rim.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser9021

i remember that you re begging us to stay neutral when you are in war against ata. i remember you want badly to join ff in your side.. Fact is ; we saved your ass and you get bigger and bigger. Enjoy in this war , thats the last one of rim.:icon_twisted:

That is a bloody joke. Don't blame me for the fact that *F-F* doesn't support its allies. Maybe you guys should learn to value alliances over NAPs (ATA, w00t S, anyone see a pattern?). I have this feeling you just dislike us because we sent all of your friends in ATA to the rim.

And you're one to be talking, you asked us to attack *F-F* when DEATH had just left it.

DeletedUser

And you're one to be talking, you asked us to attack *F-F* when DEATH had just left it.

And you were naive enough to beleive it and give away your war plans

Oops now the bridge is really burnt :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Game On!

Poor poor F-F :icon_twisted: I kinda feel bad for them xD

ROCK ON RIM!:)

DeletedUser18538

I do not think I ever posted here. Lets focus and get the job done.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't put my money on that OMC :icon_twisted: