RIM declares war

DeletedUser

Oh jeez, what you wanna bring our little spat into the public forums. I was just bringing some neutral conversation into it.

I prefer to keep our business between us. I believe that when people gloat over petty wins on a public forum like this entire thread does, they get themselves into more trouble, like O~Sin joining the war... That's why I try and talk about the things that I have seen first hand. At least on public forums that is. If you wanna start again on the personal stuff, lets switch to mails.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh jeez, what you wanna bring our little spat into the public forums. I was just bringing some neutral conversation into it.

I prefer to keep our business between us. I believe that when people gloat over petty wins on a public forum like this entire thread does, they get themselves into more trouble, like O~Sin joining the war... That's why I try and talk about the things that I have seen first hand. At least on public forums that is. If you wanna start again on the personal stuff, lets switch to mails.

Cant help it. it is still positive propaganda for us.. atm at least.