RIM declares war

DeletedUser

RIM are a capable, top tribe and so its expected that there will always be those like yourself who aren't capable of anything in-game so they suck up to someone better than them in the forum.

:lol: that sounds like me at this point :lol:

DeletedUser

You really are full of it.

Why must I prove myself to you in order to voice my opinion?

DeletedUser

Well when someone who hasn't done a thing worth mentioning starts talking down to those who have, it makes him look foolish.

DeletedUser

RIM are a capable, top tribe

omg finally, a decent comment, not seen one of these in this war for a while lol.

as i see it...

RIM is a decent tribe, fought there way to get to where we are.

DEATH is a strong fighting tribe aswell, been around a long time as DEATH or there FF days

FF are/were (nt sure how long until all go to DEATH) a good tribe never the less and got some strong players.

STTS2 have proven themselves to be a good fighting tribe now aswell, which i think FF cant really argue with

now id like to see alot less crappy childish arguments on here about this war.

as much as neither tribe wants this to be its going to be a trench war, slow moving with alot of retakes so posting 10 pages of stats for each village taken is just a waste of time and extremly annoying lol

good luck to all sides involved

DeletedUser

This is interesting, DEATH is probably winning on the PnP part, with RIM winning on the field (At the moment at least).

Lots of pointless flaming going on and it would probably benefit everyone if individuals stopping flaming each other.

DeletedUser

It seems RIM have just given up on the P&P. The only response they get is a photoshop picture that doesn't prove anything...

DeletedUser

It seems RIM have just given up on the P&P. The only response they get is a photoshop picture that doesn't prove anything...

You obviously haven't read some of the debates between me and hench.

I could post a bunch of quotes to prove you wrong.
Or then again I could resign myself to the fact that you:

1) are not very well informed
2) don't really know anything about a topic before commenting on it
3) need to suck up to a good tribe to get some minimal recognition

everyoneagreesyousuck.jpg

DeletedUser

And what have you done accomplished in this game that can justify your comments ?

Well when someone who hasn't done a thing worth mentioning starts talking down to those who have, it makes him look foolish.

Ego much? :icon_rolleyes:

Apart from claiming baseless that he hasn't done anything worthwhile... the right to voice your opinion in a public forum doesn't come with "what have you ever accomplished" attachments. As long as argumentations are kept intelligent and Consistent anyone ranging to as far as your fairy godmother is justified to contribute to debates/PnP in general.

I don't see an <insert your TW resume here> post requirement do you?

Really. I for one prefer perceptive outsider-observer posts to iterating "you fail" pics any day of the week.

DeletedUser

Ego much? :icon_rolleyes:

Apart from claiming baseless that he hasn't done anything worthwhile... the right to voice your opinion in a public forum doesn't come with "what have you ever accomplished" attachments. As long as argumentations are kept intelligent and Consistent anyone ranging to as far as your fairy godmother is justified to contribute to debates/PnP in general.

I don't see an <insert your TW resume here> post requirement do you?

Really. I for one prefer perceptive outsider-observer posts to iterating "you fail" pics any day of the week.

read the part in bold. He hasn't done much of that. or any of it.

DeletedUser

I'm going to stop posting in these threads.
I like OMC a lot, and at the start I was torn bewteen which side I wanted to win. Then when DEATH members came on acting all high and mighty, I had an instant dislike for them.

Like I said, I will stop posting as you obviously don't care for outside opinions, and if thats the case, do not post on the public forums. Also, you might make a picture on photoshop about me, then I'd cry and have to quit.

DeletedUser

I'm going to stop posting in these threads.
I like OMC a lot, and at the start I was torn bewteen which side I wanted to win. Then when DEATH members came on acting all high and mighty, I had an instant dislike for them.

Like I said, I will stop posting as you obviously don't care for outside opinions, and if thats the case, do not post on the public forums. Also, you might make a picture on photoshop about me, then I'd cry and have to quit.

fascination.gif

at your request

DeletedUser

2 & 8 vs 4 & 15

So, RIM went from 3rd to 2nd, STTS2 from 14th to 8th, while DEATH went from 10th to 4th and *F-F* from 7th to 15th.

*F-F* gave up some of it's high-point players to DEATH, which confuses using just the tribal rankings as the measure of the war's status.

DeletedUser

Since there has been some nice activity against DEATH from STTS2:

Side 1: RIM STTS2 STTS2W

Side 2: *F-F* DEATH

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 278
Side 2: 146
Difference: 132

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 31
Difference: 24

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,268,124
Side 2: 1,291,867
Difference: 976,257

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 576,041
Side 2: 310,727
Difference: 265,314

image.php

DeletedUser

Note that since *FAF* disbanded (and reorganized as DEATH Acadmey, then as 1st Class), their losses are no longer part of the war stats.

DeletedUser

i fort that 1-C is DEATHs new academy

LONG LIVEEvo

726073.png

R.I.P FUSION:icon_sad: