Rim/Job vs Ana/Retro

DeletedUser122071

Normally not one to post out here, but since there are new developments, thought I would bring this here:

While I can honestly say that the NAP between -Rim-/-Job- and Ana was never meant to be a long term nap, I know that both sides expected it to last longer than this. Since ODIN fell, War has been the inevitable next step in the relationship between these two Juggernaut contenders for the world win.

Since ODIN fell, there has been major tensions between our two tribes. And when TNO merged into Rim, the peace grew ever more unstable. On both sides there has been troubles, Rim attacking Retro who was not part of the NAP, but was merged into Ana. Ana claiming that terms were broken due to Rim's recruitment in K44, when there was never any terms about it. Needless to say, it was obvious what was coming.

However, now due to one player's actions, Expendable this peace is falling apart. He has begun the war early, attacking players in both Rim and Job, and has lost many nukes and nobles for his efforts. We have asked for this to be resolved so that the Nap that we had agreed on would play out as, but it appears that nothing will be done about it.

And so now here we are. What will be the final major war of the 99th war of the International servers of Tribal Wars. To each their own. There is still yet half a year before the world can even be won, and yet we have arrived here. For Honor. For Glory. And most importantly, For FUN!

~Fang
Duke of Rim

We fully accept any flak that gets thrown at us for declaring prior to our nap ending. However, we could not stand by while no action was taken against the player who fully and truly broke the nap. Let's all just have some fun as we move towards the end of the war. May the best tribe win!

Fang

DeletedUser122340

So who was the one breaking the NAP again?

Attachments

• IMG_2597.PNG
    IMG_2597.PNG
    533 KB · Views: 57

DeletedUser121768

Fang, thank you for reminding us your name twice in the war declaration.

Pretty bland and sloppy declaration, to be honest. Blaming on one player for the world war is stupid while getting the facts wrong is even stupider. (Example: Dnat2011's screenshot above.)

For Honor. For Glory. Indeed.

Have fun getting RIMmed by the ANArchists :):)

DeletedUser122071

Meh, I don't really do declarations much. And I will be honest, the nap was dead a long time ago, from both sides. True, I had seen a slightly different story prior to writing up the declaration, but really doesn't matter. War was coming no matter what. No reason for continuing to point fingers. Everyone will spin things their own way, my self included.

DeletedUser122340

No need to point fingers as you literally point fingers.

DeletedUser121768

Meh, I don't really do declarations much

Then don't do it :)

And I will be honest, the nap was dead a long time ago, from both sides.

Then why are you accusing us for provoking/starting the war? o_O

True, I had seen a slightly different story prior to writing up the declaration, but really doesn't matter.

So are you saying your declaration doesn't matter anymore? :eek:

War was coming no matter what.

This is only thing you are correct on. :D

No reason for continuing to point fingers. Everyone will spin things their own way, my self included.

You just literally pointed fingers in YOUR war declaration. How hypocritical and lame :(

snowflake

I don't think there was any way around the fact that endgame war has begun, the way I see it the declaration is mainly just calling this time what it is - the start of the war. Delaying it any longer while skirmishing has already begun seems boring. I say this as someone in RIM but honestly I think ANA guys can say the same - it's party time, and may the best fam win :D

DeletedUser121476

Victory checklist
World age
146 / 360 days
Top dominance
23% / 70%
Hold dominance
0 / 14 days

FeelsBadMan
well the winner of this war will just slowly but surely eat out the rest of the world. so yeah this is probably the end game war.

All that is left is to see who wins.
TIK TAK TIK TAK

Last edited by a moderator:

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well the winner of this war will just slowly but surely eat out the rest of the world. so yeah this is probably the end game war.

All that is left is to see who wins.
TIK TAK TIK TAK
That's the FeelsBadMan-part.

World not even lasting in players halfway.

0s0speedy

Every world just gets quicker and quicker. eventually it'll be world 150 and someone blows 100k pp and wins the world in three days.

ToTheGallows

So who was the one breaking the NAP again?

Is this a rhetorical question? Your member had been attacking and nobling villages from a RIM player who was being internalled for over 36hours before the conversation you posted. . . Isn't that a violation of the NAP?

Why even pretend that you guys are victims in this when your player seems to have noticed an account near him being merged and tried to ninja villages that belonged to the other side? PnP might be dead quiet with the same dozen posters but I don't think anyone here is stupid enough to buy that story.

unknown.png

Unless me and TWStats are wrong - and by all means, feel free to enlighten me if we are - Expendable launched on Pluto (Who was in JOB and covered by the NAP) thus being the first to break it. Trying to say otherwise when there are automated logs of these things is pointless and would only discredit you as much as say. . oh i dunno . . recruiting ODIN and his minions into your academy and hoping he's gonna fight the war on your side ;)

Good luck to both sides.

Side 1:
Tribes: ANA, ANA-K, Retro
Side 2:
Tribes: -RIM-, -JOB-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 43
Difference: 22

chart

DeletedUser121476

YEYYYYYY now i can post here too. ok lets see... yeah yeah yeah we broke the terms blah blah blah talk talk talk yeah yeah we are trash, how dare we blah blah blah.

SO LETS SEE OUR SIDE NOW SHOULD WE? lets go back a few months back to adhd time. Noble (i think we still were shadow warriors then) were allied with retro and adhd. long story sort, frainzil gets a high position in the council and immidately shows that he thinks we are not allied (mistake 1), frainzil and the others join odin (i mention frainzil since he is the one that told us that his main goal was to destroy odin and a few days later he joined) RUINING the world and destroying the trust our members had in us almost breaking noble apart and ruining months of progress our tribe had in just one day. Reaching today frainzil denies he did this intentionaly and was just doing what he thought best.

So i do not know how you can say we are the bad guys here since we just do what frainzil does. What is best for businnes

PatriotStomp

Reaction score
If rim thought they had any chance in this world they would have attacked Odin when the world op happened. Instead Odin will backstab them yet again.