Rim/Job vs Ana/Retro

steveee

If rim thought they had any chance in this world they would have attacked Odin when the world op happened. Instead Odin will backstab them yet again.

This is confusing as an outsider - I thought rim absolutely kicked odin's ass? I could have sworn I saw a comparison with rim up like +200 caps or something

so..Rim are now allied with ODIN ? Not shocking when you consider that half of those guys in RIM if I'm not wrong were odin members originally but I have no idea how they ended up in RIM.

My guess is RIM don't really like ODIN and that's why the ODIN tribe is back, because they have space for him.

I see he was also in the ana academy tribe but left or was booted recently. I'm assuming you tried to hug with him and he betrayed you, that's why you left this comment. If RIM didn't want him after ODIN disbanded, if you hadn't recruited him you could have had a two way feast over his account with him nowhere left to turn, instead you put him under an NAP.

You can't recruit a monkey then complain the monkey is acting like a monkey, that's what he does. It is your own leadership's fault.

Varomnia

If rim thought they had any chance in this world they would have attacked Odin when the world op happened. Instead Odin will backstab them yet again.

1,000% going to happen.

World vs Odin will never happen again, Rim has been shown ANA cannot attack Odin when given the most opportune time, and likewise when the bat is thrown back to them a 2nd time. Everyone gets an Odin. I think we just have to live with that fact now. /Delete

anurag2009

Latest stats. Not including ODIN because I like to pretend he does not exist, so don't remind me of his presence.

Pretty good start for RIM. Can't wait for the ops to start beginning. Seems like Noble can't make up their mind which side to side with.

Side 1:
Tribes: ANA, ANA-K, Retro
Side 2:
Tribes: -JOB-, -RIM-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 145
Difference: 3

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 38
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,099,686
Side 2: 1,005,513
Difference: 94,173

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 121,959
Side 2: 314,240
Difference: 192,281

chart

ODIN will go to RIM soon, Valhalla is probably just the holder tribe for him. Will probably end up taking over leadership of RIM and force internal everyone. All cause he's a god, right?

stoneslinga

This is confusing as an outsider.

This is confusing as an "insider" , and all this ODIN talk makes me want to CM a bunch of random tribes :|

I think this world has a merge or two to go, I could be wrong, there could be more.

DeletedUser121476

Latest stats. Not including ODIN because I like to pretend he does not exist, so don't remind me of his presence.

Pretty good start for RIM. Can't wait for the ops to start beginning. Seems like Noble can't make up their mind which side to side with.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -JOB-, -RIM-

Total conquers:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 145
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 38
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 1,099,686
Side 2: 1,005,513
Difference: 94,173

chart

Side 1: 121,959
Side 2: 314,240
Difference: 192,281

chart

ODIN will go to RIM soon, Valhalla is probably just the holder tribe for him. Will probably end up taking over leadership of RIM and force internal everyone. All cause he's a god, right?
i am offended... well this post just made this world personal...

TIK TOK TIK TOK TIK TOK
What is the shape of the compass????????

DeletedUser121476

Side 1:
Tribes: -JOB-, -RIM-, Noble
Side 2:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 5
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 346,058
Side 2: 41,801
Difference: 304,257

chart

NOW THESE ARE THE CORRECT STATS (not including odin)

a the great

Reaction score
and here is your reply so far... is that a 45 mil conglomeration of 3 tribes vs. 2 tribes with 39 mil?

a difference of 30 vills.... hmmm. and your whole southern "K" is wiped of troops?

Side 1:
Tribes: -RIM-, Noble, -JOB-
Side 2:
Tribes: ANA, Retro

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 112
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 1,185,729
Side 2: 856,169
Difference: 329,560

chart

i was kind of sleeping for a bit, and i normally don't post here... but i think there is a bit of someone talking smack. i think the stats can do ALL the talking.

i was minding my own business, having drinks by the pool... then my notifications went off... just remember, you sent incomings to me first.

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good Luck too both sides in this war.

And to my buddy ODIN THE GOD OF WAR. Good too see you naming villages after me. Makes me look like a real threat to ya.

PatriotStomp

Reaction score
@rim Keep kicking your members that are losing villages. Will make it really easy for Ana and you wont have bad war stats....

DeletedUser121476

That is a lot of trash talking coming from ana's side... last time a tribe did that it disbanded and half of their members joined their enemies hmmmm...

Ok... good luck guys...

TIK TOK TIK TOK

Can you win by spying on enemy tribes again? Oops was i not supposed to say that? Oh well... anyway most of your spies ended up dead antway... rip makaveli etc

a the great

Reaction score
staritc came at me,
(not in a challenging way either, definately not a good attacker),
and i wiped out all his offense, then took out all his defense...
(definately not a good defender)...

so you kick that player out of your tribe?

and eat him yourself?

that in itself is demoralising for the rest of your players. it speaks VOLUMES to your mates.
the message is:
"be the best at everything, otherwise we will kick you and eat you."
i'm betting that he asked for better stacks, but was ignored.

who is next?
Madison Ivy?

here are your stats for the day so far... i bet you will lose a few more vills while this is processing.

Side 1:
Tribes: Noble, -RIM-, -JOB-
Side 2:
Tribes: ANA, Retro

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,709
Side 2: 4,133
Difference: 576

chart

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 132
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 23,672,389
Side 2: 23,459,177
Difference: 213,212

chart

Side 1: 1,270,454
Side 2: 1,019,640
Difference: 250,814

chart

ToTheGallows

staritc came at me,
(not in a challenging way either, definately not a good attacker),
and i wiped out all his offense, then took out all his defense...
(definately not a good defender)...

so you kick that player out of your tribe?

Screenshot_2.png

:rolleyes:
Your presumptions are cute though.

RIM/JOB is 19 villages up in forever war stats. You literally just posted stats that prove you guys are down 250k points. Add in ODIN (The meatshield you guys have backflipped on several times) and ANA/Retro (Where did ANA-K go?) are down by 41 villages.

Maybe on your next op you'll break even. I can't wait to read your ramblings if and when that happens ;)

2754dbf2c76dae5b4a6a1c7a7c16e5a0.png

that in itself is demoralising for the rest of your players. it speaks VOLUMES to your mates.

You want to talk about demoralising? While being part of the tribe that's arguing about your internal politics on the public w99 discord? Oh my :rolleyes:

Screenshot_3.png

Guess it's not all sunshine and rainbows over at ANA at the moment, hey? :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser121476

So guys... anyone here likes chess? No? Greeks then? No? Clocks? No? Oh well... you do not always get the things you want...

TIK TOK TIK TOK

I cant do a chess sound sorry :(...

But as a friend sais... what is the sound of the compass?????? ;)

As always... good luck to both sides... may the best win.

a the great

Reaction score
RIM/JOB is 19 villages up in forever war stats. You literally just posted stats that prove you guys are down 250k points. Add in ODIN (The meatshield you guys have backflipped on several times) and ANA/Retro (Where did ANA-K go?) are down by 41 villages.

i was never privy to the details of ODIN. not my monkeys, DEFINATELY not my circus.
250k is about 25 vills. not exactly a "winning a world" scenario.

Your presumptions are cute though

so staritc left the tribe... did you ask him to leave? or shame him? who knows? the fact is that he is out of your tribe.

You want to talk about demoralising? While being part of the tribe that's arguing about your internal politics on the public w99 discord? Oh my

what is truly demoralising to the game is other players retrieving information. setting up spies in another tribe has always been a problem. EVERYONE knows that. the players that actually WANT to play the game for the true quality, are the ones that don't listen to the spies at all. the REAL quality players want to make the game better. spies get handled the way they should be... MOST of the time. i guess this is one of those few exceptions? we will see how the world unfurls... to be continued.

steveee

Called it

-RIM- None 30th July 2018 - 17:04:13 533,983

looks like he called something that already happened hours and hours before he made the post, cutting edge stuff really. What will the ANA/RIM war psychics come up with next? Will Nut Farmer claim another internal? Will Donald Trump become the president? Will RIM recruit the entire ODIN tribe ? Find out next time..

DeletedUser121476

There is a greek saying that fitd perfectly in W99. It would translate as

"Spying was loved my many. The spy was loved by noone"

Tik tok tik tok

DeletedUser121768

That is a lot of trash talking coming from ana's side... last time a tribe did that it disbanded and half of their members joined their enemies hmmmm...

Ok... good luck guys...

TIK TOK TIK TOK

Can you win by spying on enemy tribes again? Oops was i not supposed to say that? Oh well... anyway most of your spies ended up dead antway... rip makaveli etc

You are the one who trashtalk most in here. Shaddup and watch :)

steveee

DarnIt5: and is rim good ?
LeviBG:dont realy speak to any of them because my english isnt good
LeviBG:all i'm is farm Dont want to speak more.
DarnIt5:got any drama from them?
LeviBG:yes they try to vote odin god of war into tribe and 23 say (yes) and 17 say (no)
LeviBG:but not happy fight in comment lol
LeviBG: some member of tribe who have own discord channel dimniss who i thnk is council member say this about them
LeviBG: -RIM- - dimness today at 19:11
So now lets change council and dukes?
I rather have semi inactive grown up people run the tribe im in than full active kiddos who have sessions of jerking each other off on discord.

seems like rim have a little internal conflict of their own

DeletedUser121476

How did this game end up being 99% politics and 1% skill :(