Rim Location

impactions

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to this game, and I would like to hear your opinions on my problem!:icon_rolleyes:

So, the world has been out for a week, do you think that if i start my village now, will it be in a good rim location or should I wait a few more days, if so, mind telling me a day? :icon_neutral: Thanks in advance. :)

DeletedUser100287

start now, and if you need to restart you can always head further out.

I do not see the starting locations atm as being incredibly competitive. So I think you are fine man.

gl

DeletedUser

I agree. Though, in general, the further out you get, the easier it becomes, you'll have to play much longer to catch up to people if you want to play for ranks, and at some point it will be near impossible because you lack good noble targets.

So if you want to be a force in the world in any sense, start now, or soon. If you just want to pwn your local area, start as late as you want.

DeletedUser98234

this start was probably the worst I had in my life and I played about 15 worlds... stupid core with idiots who build walls and swords.. lost all axes several times

if you wanna play, play from the rim, start a week after the world starts and you'll do good as long as you're active

DeletedUser100287

this start was probably the worst I had in my life and I played about 15 worlds... stupid core with idiots who build walls and swords.. lost all axes several times

if you wanna play, play from the rim, start a week after the world starts and you'll do good as long as you're active

I have not played as much as you... in fact to you guys im a noob.. hell i AM a noob.

But I started in the center.. IT was RIDICULOUS....

the people that say TW is dead are morons.

The center was as frigging competitive as ive ever seen any game on the web.

I think that the Thread Author is pretty safe to start now though. I restarted and I should be top 20 in my K tonight.

DeletedUser

Go NE where me and eldubs are (Yes eldub, I know where you live).

I like new players, message me in game and I'l give you a boost mebbee ;)

DeletedUser

I'm on rim also. Nothing extravagant. You farm, build peacefully. If you will land near me, I can help, all you have to is messeage me in-game and I'll give you few tips and suggestions.

Sasuke..

DeletedUser

rim is the easiest thing going around!
my first world, world 8, i started in k19. I still managed to reach top 500 players if i remember correctly :)

DeletedUser

rim is the easiest thing going around!
my first world, world 8, i started in k19. I still managed to reach top 500 players if i remember correctly :)

reaching top 500 while in k19 isnt anything special.

i was in k18, and life their was a breeze.

DeletedUser

start now. I started a little late and ended up on the bottom of k66, it is pretty grand.

DeletedUser

Playing in the rim has two benefits:

1) If you do not have a co-player thus you can't be active 24/7 it's safer to play in the low grounds rather than in the high(main core) grounds.
2) It's the exception that has become the rule, that many tribes who advance in the rim find themselves in late game to compete with the main core tribes and some times win them :)

So do not worry, I should have also started on the rim but now it's too late...

DeletedUser

but according to map it's still semi-core, not the real rim yet ... xD