Rim Tribes

• Thread starter Cant Peal This Orange
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The rim is kind of relaxing and exactly what I had in mind for an inactive retirement world. Old person home here I come.

The down side is that after only a week or so of nobling I have exhausted all viable targets within 20 hours :(

Flat out it is easier to grow in the core. That assumes of course that you like taking it to big players in the early stages which is the easiest way to grow.

formz

Flat out it is easier to grow in the core. That assumes of course that you like taking it to big players in the early stages which is the easiest way to grow.

Growth is so overrated. I avoid it as a matter of principle.

DeletedUser

The rim is kind of relaxing and exactly what I had in mind for an inactive retirement world. Old person home here I come.

The down side is that after only a week or so of nobling I have exhausted all viable targets within 20 hours :(

actually i had that same issue in the core, even within my first 10 nobles i was sending 24 hour trains (one way). everytime i see a 3k villa i get all excited about what a good noble target it is lol

mitsche

actually i had that same issue in the core, even within my first 10 nobles i was sending 24 hour trains (one way). everytime i see a 3k villa i get all excited about what a good noble target it is lol

I feel that. I am getting excited about 2k villages within 30 hours of me...

DeletedUser

I have accepted my location in a rim and nobeling everything that I notice... ruthlessly. But it seems to be working for me.