Rim Tribes

DeletedUser

For a world. All of the tribes that are lurking around the rim dont really show much promise do they? there are no new up and coming tribes. They are all little mass recruiting tribes led by 14 year olds who can barely string 3 words together and we have never heard of delegating.

Even if someone wants to get somewhere with a rim tribe. Look at the players on the rim. The vast majority of them have little more than 2 brain cells and accept the first invite that comes to them or if they have 2-3 invites they go for the one which has 70+ members and the most points.

Then you see the forums :eek: direct quote:

if i want points whats the fastes way to get them?

The world might aswell end with this talent on the rim. They wont even build villages worth nobling!

DeletedUser

DSL is on the rim. voodoo is on the rim technically. obviously you will have the noob tribe but there all food for everyone else

DeletedUser57199

Quit trolling Liberty...

Unique, if your are frustrated with the amount of mass recruitment tribes out there you aren't changing much any being a part of your current tribe...
The full blame isn't always on structure, a huge part of the success of a tribe is determined in the recruitment stages. Players have a shit attitude or a very busy life style its going to be hard to get them working with the others. Coordination is gone... Players are singled out and destroyed while the entire tribe is asking to get stacked to save them form the fakes.

A duke's ego trip will increase difficulty in trying to get your point across, you need to make those dukes realize that the tribe is not theirs alone and they aren't the only one trying to benefit the tribe. Sometimes you won't be heard, sometimes you'll get kicked, sometimes you have to leave on your own.

But complaining never helped anyone. If you feel something needs to be done, you should go do it.

Looking it over K32, there is only a single tribe worth looking into ~DsD~.
I would talk to them before accepting a fail tribe hoping to use you to gain control of K32 cuz they are being push out of the other area's.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I resent the insinuation that all rim tribes are led by 14 year olds. Ours is led by a 7 year old and we're proud of the fact.

DeletedUser

Yeah Dankman. I know i am in a perfect example, but that is why i am frustrated. And i am doing something about it, as i started as one of those random invites and within 20 minutes i had got myself made a baron. In being made a baron i completely changed the infrastructure of the tribe and have done as much as i can in the time ive had to try and give the tribe some sort of order and potentially improve it. (and i got bored of talking to myself)

DeletedUser

Ah, I think there is rather a lot of talent on the rim, if you know where to look... I myself know of a group of old w32 players, and I'm sure there are many others out there.

DeletedUser

You can assume people on the rims are n00bs, but who am I to judge? I bet anyone that some of the best players of all time had to start from the rim. The rim isnt always such a bad thing. Yeah, there may be less villas with complexity and points, but hey, you're gonna have to start somewhere. There will always be a rim, and on that rim, there will always be at least 1 person who PWNs.

DeletedUser

Ah, I think there is rather a lot of talent on the rim, if you know where to look... I myself know of a group of old w32 players, and I'm sure there are many others out there.

im an old w32 player. Who is playing this world? / where haha

DeletedUser

Some people from Bored and SELL, along with me and benhoulker. Although ben quit and I'm kinda inactive :p

Ahhhh fair enough, i think i quit w32 long before your tribes came about. I was in k34 with Hate. and Scream

DeletedUser17170

There are alots of good Rim tribes, you just got to take the time to research them. Make yourself stand out and tribes will approach you, how they approach you will speak mountains of how good they are.

DeletedUser

i think im in a rim tribe too.. pretty decent one :eek: dsl, rogues also look decent to me, idk :]

DeletedUser

DSL is on the rim. voodoo is on the rim technically. obviously you will have the noob tribe but there all food for everyone else

ARE they PRO's? or are they NOOBS?

* I dont know so what's your opinion people?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Motive is on the rim and is led by grandpa's

not again. Remember you guys from world 41 mean you guys arent the worst tribe out there but remember not getting along with your duke at all