Rim Tribes

DeletedUser

If you're not in a top 10 tribe, no one here cares what your tribe is doing, or what other rim tribe you are at war with.
"But these forums are for everyone" you say.
Newsflash, if you're the only one in your little tribe that uses the (external) forums, then you're the only one able to make on-topic posts in your "war" threads.

So next time, before you post "tribe 'no one cares' declares on 'never heard of them' coolstorybro", have a think, does anyone besides you care?
trololololol

DeletedUser

If you're not in a top 10 tribe, no one here cares what your tribe is doing, or what other rim tribe you are at war with.
Newsflash, if you're the only one in your little tribe that uses the (external) forums, then you're the only one able to make on-topic posts in your "war" threads.

So next time, before you post "tribe 'no one cares' declares on 'never heard of them' coolstorybro", have a think, does anyone besides you care?
trololololol

Shaddup nub, you dont even play here.

DeletedUser95593

More relevant than Krazd's anyway. That doesn't say much though, his opinion is never relevant :)

DeletedUser

You have the option of not reading or commenting on the thread that you don't care about.

DeletedUser

If you're not in a top 10 tribe, or even on this world for that matter, what the hell are you doing posting on a section of the external forums that aren't relevant to you.
Newsflash, if you're posting on the (external) forums, for a world that you don't play, then you're hardly capable of posting relevant PnP/information to the players that DO play this world.

So next time, before you post "rim tribes don't matter", have a think:
Are these players using the externals respectfully? Yes.
Are you? No.

Learn some respect for the other people that enjoy this game, and the externals that link them to the other players on the world.
trololololol

If after playing just a week at the beginning of the world makes your opinion valid, then it invalidates your argument that players who have played the world throughout have no opinion as to whether or not they may post the relevant information to their tribes' progression on this world.

Feel free to post an opinion on the top 10 tribes, or on current events, but why do we need someone posting threads flaming others for posting threads?
128292547021215000ydunutakeme.jpg

DeletedUser105908

trololololol

Cry harder please

DeletedUser

Hey, I was in Riot! for almost a week when this world first opened, my opinion is relevant.

Not really, it's not. Let's say for one second your opinion is accurate, and that no one cares about tribes outside the top 10. Since we've already established W61 would have a pretty low level of "care", why would anyone care what a troll who doesn't play this world thinks? Think about it, we'll wait....exactly.

DeletedUser

Everyone taking his 1 week comment seriously....smh.
Shush you, I'm enjoying this.

Noobs are just jelly that I'm a better TW player than they are.
They can play this world for months, and still not even come close to what I accomplished in a week.

Just look at these testimonials.
You are the best Knight Saber.
Where can I find a guide to being as awesome as you?
I want to have your babies.
What is this strange rash around my groin?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shush you, I'm enjoying this.

Noobs are just jelly that I'm a better TW player than they are.
They can play this world for months, and still not even come close to what I accomplished in a week.

What, driving your teammates nuts? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I would try and prove a point that a rim tribe usually wins the world, but I think your idiotic post kind of proved it for me. Thanks for being a nub

DeletedUser

trololololol

thanks for your opinions,

oh wait, i dont think anyone cares?

DeletedUser

trololololol

If you think rim tribes are shit ..... then you can certainly look at World 37 history(If you noob knows how to do this)

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser61336

If you think rim tribes are shit ..... then you can certainly look at World 37 history(If you noob knows how to do this)

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Or for that matter, W19. Rim or not, each tribe matters.