Rim wars - anyone interested?

Bobdol0

Before the ban I was 42 off vils 38 Def so get it right:) My ODA to points ratio was much better than yours and kings and I have been playing for less time and have ODD to match it so you really are talking crap;)

We never attacked OMEGA we attacked DOTF refugess you declared on us - quite a surprise. And you attacked us throughout our war with MPXLOD/DOTF.

You are the idiot who sends trains from 35 hours you have villages all around me some in 1-2 hour noble distance you just don't seem clever enough to move your trains to frontline. Like I said get trains everyday <5 hours.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Before the ban I was 42 off vils 38 Def so get it right:) My ODA to points ratio was much better than yours and kings and I have been playing for less time and have ODD to match it so you really are talking crap;)

We never attacked OMEGA we attacked DOTF refugess you declared on us - quite a surprise. And you attacked us throughout our war with MPXLOD/DOTF.

You are the idiot who sends trains from 35 hours you have villages all around me some in 1-2 hour noble distance you just don't seem clever enough to move your trains to frontline. Like I said get trains everyday <5 hours.

thehell? you making stuff up? Lol you were 75 villages nobling out players who had 7 villages, you want cookies? I don't have villages 2 hours away, I'm hardly sending nobles just clearing for everyone.

Bobdol0

nTook villages from Armourix kingmaster both larger than me. Not my fault I was so much bigger than rest of your tribe who cant seem to get growth.

You have sent nobles they just sucked your attacks were some of the worst so easy to pick out with support landing 3 hours behind. Great you clear for everyone you are the largest in tribe makes sense doesn't it? Build some def villages you will need them when AAA comes knocking wont be able to get enough tribe support then;)!

Anyways pointless replying to you you don't even look at my points of view since you have no response for them. You have villages within 2 hours of me that you took a week or so ago. Should have trains in it and be timing them in between long range nukes and support hidden by fakes if you were half the player you claim to be!

DeletedUser110115

LOL i dont even see the point why we are arguing on this thread anyways... no one cares! i mean BOB0LOD0 u have made your self a laughing stock by trying to show of witch failed miserably and also trying to show the stats in a biest way to make it look like u r winning... WE are winning the war and i dont know why i say war because all it is, is a bunch of small players who have links with AAA trying to take on a tribe they THINK they have a chance with, because some of there members are so called "friends" with AAA members...

Bobdol0

Firekiller all your conquers are barbs I don't know why you are even posting on a war thread tbh. Thats great if I am a laughing stock certainly does not feel that way to me. Just wanted to show everyone what is happening on the rim always nice to see underdogs kicking the crap out of a big tribe. 24 hours/48 hours/week/month/forever all show us winning how am I twisting stats. You guys declared on us and then launched a huge attack which hit an inactive member really badly. Before the declaration we were nobling you at will so I think its fair to include that you just all saved up your nukes for the declaration to make things look good for you.

DeletedUser

Ok, this thread was interesting until you all started bitching about silly things. I guess none of the other threads are much better though anyway.

Bobdol0

Ok, this thread was interesting until you all started bitching about silly things. I guess none of the other threads are much better though anyway.

Ya sorry was just trying to let everyone have a look away from the core for a sec. And your threads are just the same as you said been reading them since wobble/NIR war. Normally always like this for war threads.

DeletedUser

nTook villages from Armourix kingmaster both larger than me. Not my fault I was so much bigger than rest of your tribe who cant seem to get growth.

You have sent nobles they just sucked your attacks were some of the worst so easy to pick out with support landing 3 hours behind. Great you clear for everyone you are the largest in tribe makes sense doesn't it? Build some def villages you will need them when AAA comes knocking wont be able to get enough tribe support then;)!

Anyways pointless replying to you you don't even look at my points of view since you have no response for them. You have villages within 2 hours of me that you took a week or so ago. Should have trains in it and be timing them in between long range nukes and support hidden by fakes if you were half the player you claim to be!

oh you mean after I told you on your multi that I removed 200k defense troops from down there? And just so you know, I have been blanket nobling only expecting to keep 1 village, without even trying to Ive managed to keep 4 villages. Hell I had 4 villages on K73 that was DEFENSELESS for like 4 days before you attacked, and you only managed to get 3 of them back lolz

And as far as not being able to send timed attacks, I havent done that as of yet because there is no need to on worthless players like you. and if my tactic didnt work, why am I still up 4 villages? Your tribe does not warrant timing attacks, your tribe was going to fall, even if AAA stacked everyone of your villages, sure it would have taken a lot longer, but the inevitable is always inevitable, you cant escape your fate, unless you pull a dick move like you did by joining AAA to get internaled because your a fucking pussy.

Edit: and with this post Im done before the admins go after my villages. second infraction in 2 days :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobdol0

Chill king! Going to AAA was best move for my tribe now that I am gone:) And ofc my vills will be internaled that is standard procedure when quitting... Don't go barb like your players:p

DeletedUser

Chill king! Going to AAA was best move for my tribe now that I am gone:) And ofc my vills will be internaled that is standard procedure when quitting... Don't go barb like your players:p

If I may so ask, whom are you speaking of that went barb?

Bobdol0

Angel of wrath I think he was called??? Does not really matter does it I am getting told I am a pussy because I give my villages away to my friends when I quit.... Not like anyone ever does that.

DeletedUser

Angel of wrath I think he was called??? Does not really matter does it I am getting told I am a pussy because I give my villages away to my friends when I quit.... Not like anyone ever does that.

Angel didn't go barb, pretty sure admins deleted.

DeletedUser

Ah, Angel, he had some serious real life problems and wasn't able to come back to the game. He didn't give anyone access to his account.