Rim wars!

DeletedUser94411

CW is total noobs please send nobles at our villages in waves of 100 axes + nobleman, no nukes required. P.O. Box everyone. pls dont hurt us.

DeletedUser

NIG (one of the commonwealth) has had their duke nobled. That tribe is now in disarray. :lol:

DeletedUser

K59 NIG (the majority of the more active ones, at least in my opinion) were , in terms of utility - unaffected by this. I am sure people are sad about it but you kind of have to expect that to happen if you are far away from your tribe, regardless of what title you hold.

All of our losses have been outside of K59 and we have resolved all confrontations short of encroachments the old fashion way :), a NAP shows aggression to K59 members they are dealth with, diplomacy be damned.

Our K59 members solid, and doing what they should be doing at this (lowly peasant) stage of their game.

NIG (one of the commonwealth) has had their duke nobled. That tribe is now in disarray. :lol:

klodapin21

Well your K59 players are the only ones away from the war your alliance declared days ago and is why you have not been nobled out ;) Speaking of I do believe Im getting ready to noble yet another one of your players.....Now weeks ago I stated that mass recruiting tribes have no coordination and so far I gotta say the same thing. your tribes arent supporting each other (Which I enjoy) and only 5% of you actually know the basics of TW. Mainly all I see that you guys are good at is the flavorful mail.....some people need some soap in their mouths it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well your K59 players are the only ones away from the war your alliance declared days ago and is why you have not been nobled out ;)

If you are talking about the commonwealth, yeah you are probably right at least the guys in K58. It's apparent that is going to spill over, the only hope is to tool up as best possible and do what can be done as far as the game mechanics will allow and the other beautiful parts of the game.. Any large tribe should have no problem with us if they steam role MPA in 58 and can ask the other tribes bordering them that are hungry for their villages to give them a time out while they noble a few 2k'ers and expand into a K the others want also.

But maybe those other tribes will decide it would be smarter to then attack them and just get NIG after. You just never can tell, it will probably come down to how difficult NIG is at the time, the time involved and if we are at the stage where we can get a few caps off. Give me 3 enoblements and 5-6 mails and maybe things change....or maybe not and the way it looks is like Hell is going at it with MPA out there while ~MW~ plays it slick hitting Hell. here and there under the guise of expansion which is what you are supposed to do.

I'm sorry I just don't have the streak of fear going down my spine that I guess you are expecting. I joined late so I'm probably jaded but alot of the top tribes just kinda lock soft to me. Too many reasons, none "you are food". Got one tribe with a basher tribe that....tries to get other people to bash for it? Gimme a break, even the bashers try to hug.

So yeah, I guess as soon as a top tribe can finally defeat the main tribe of the family formed off of 4chan that had the stricted recruiting requirements in terms of only allowing 4chaners - they will get a shot.

What is your in game name?

edit: guess i should have looked at the stats better, looks like ~MW~ is either beating the crap out of HELL. or treating them as a basher tribe(107 to 3 enoblements... )oh yeah, one of Hells. guys on his profile I guess is a "personal basher" for a ~MW~ for whatever that is worth.

DeletedUser103537

Really Hell are fighting another tribe did not know this kind of sucks. Well good luck to you guys. I really want to eat some more what is your in game name haven't had food in a while. Oh I am just joking. I am like that I joke around.

DeletedUser94411

NIG... kekekekeke.

Arent they amongst the newer tribes? Like, even newer than new?

DeletedUser100352

The stats so far for this rim war the commonwealth started without really thinking about. What confused me the most was the lack of attacks that followed the declaration. What happened to making an op to take some quick villas?

Bringing K58 and K59 cw tribes into a fight and saying they are doing well is pointless as they may as well be in k1 for all the help they are to you. And I believe them becoming leaderless was nothing to do with the war lol. There has been a couple of players that have shown skill for the side of the cw but they are players from none cw tribes that have joined on their side. So still cw we are waiting for you to do anything other than serve yourself up as food.

Side 1:
Tribes: Fear?, Sons, PUN|SH
Side 2:
Tribes: DESU, Nigel, /GT/, Boxxy, Beee, Triad, bro?, /MPA/, 4lulz, Roma, SAGE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 31
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 89,330
Side 2: 75,195
Difference: 14,135

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,163
Side 2: 8,974
Difference: 25,189

chart

DeletedUser

The stats so far for this rim war the commonwealth started without really thinking about. What confused me the most was the lack of attacks that followed the declaration. What happened to making an op to take some quick villas?

I can't tell now if we are talking about 3 different "Wars" now with you entering or if klodapin is in your tribe. Either way, no clue which declaration you are talking about. The OP is declaring on the "Commonwealth" (really Boxxxy but trying to get outside support by appearing overwhelmed by bullies, which is smart).

Bringing K58 and K59 cw tribes into a fight and saying they are doing well is pointless as they may as well be in k1 for all the help they are to you.

Very true, never said it did anything for the tribes being mentioned up until that part. Just felt like posting it :)

So still cw we are waiting for you to do anything other than serve yourself up as food.

Heh where did you guys get the MPA and SAGE cap ?

klodapin21

If you look back through the threads which you should've done....you'll have seen my ig name is pinky and the brain 11 as for MPA and SAGE well they joined on your side ofc check your war declaration. As well I believe we did not declare on the common wealth infact it was the common wealth who declared on us.

DeletedUser

Well I havent seen anybody posting from this "great" commonwealth alliance for awhile.......I wonder who's winning the fight.....:icon_rolleyes:

Well, we took our first village yesterday!

(That's an achievement for us, we're quite short on them)

DeletedUser108910

Well, we took our first village yesterday!

(That's an achievement for us, we're quite short on them)

Wow, congrats dude. You started on November the 5th, and you have 5K points now. I think you deserve some applause. A winner is you!

Even after 4 weeks I had 12K points and something that looked like an army, and I'm just a ''commonwealth noob.''

Good for you, you took a village of some 2K point player. We have more important things to do then destroying your excuse for a tribe.

Bringing K58 and K59 cw tribes into a fight and saying they are doing well is pointless as they may as well be in k1 for all the help they are to you. And I believe them becoming leaderless was nothing to do with the war lol. There has been a couple of players that have shown skill for the side of the cw but they are players from none cw tribes that have joined on their side. So still cw we are waiting for you to do anything other than serve yourself up as food.

Side 1:
Tribes: Fear?, Sons, PUN|SH
Side 2:
Tribes: DESU, Nigel, /GT/, Boxxy, Beee, Triad, bro?, /MPA/, 4lulz, Roma, SAGE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 31
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 89,330
Side 2: 75,195
Difference: 14,135

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,163
Side 2: 8,974
Difference: 25,189

chart

As far as I know, FEAR? started the war. Tyrone asked you nicely to kick DAFUQ refugees (very honorable) that were getting owned you took in. You said it wasn't going to happen. Then he asked for a NAP, which you agreed on. A while later someone from the commonwealth scouted / attacked one of your members, and you asked Tyrone to tell him off. He did and he stopped attacking. A few days later FEAR? nobles one of us out of nowhere. When Tyrone mailed you to ask what that was for, you said you'd speak with the guy that nobled him. Then again a few days later one of us got nobled by one of you again (even though we still had that NAP), and Tyrone messaged you and said ''this isn't working out''. Your reply:

''You're right it isn't going to work out! Offering a nap to the amount of players you have is a very one sided agreement.''

I lol'd when I saw the screenshot of that on our forums. You should had said so from the start. Why'd you agree to a NAP if you're not going to keep to it? In my opinion, that was a dirty trick to let the targetted players build up. We kept our agreement, you didn't. Well played.

I also like how side 1 has 200 villages in K86 where the most is happening and how side 2 only has like 75. Practically suicide.

The only thing I can agree on with you is that DESU (CW K86 branch) isn't doing a good job fighting. I haven't seen their leaders for days, and barrely anyone supports eachother. I can assure you that the other CW tribes will be more of a fight, as we actually coordinate our attacks and support eachother.

DeletedUser

Wow, congrats dude. You started on November the 5th, and you have 5K points now. I think you deserve some applause. A winner is you!

Even after 5 weeks I had 10K points and something that looked like an army, and I'm just a ''commonwealth noob.''

Good for you, you took a village of some 2K point player. We have more important things to do then destroying your excuse for a tribe.

Well, my apologies for growing at a steady rate under attack from a few certain members. I'll have you know that on top of coordinating support for members under attack by the few competent members of Boxxy, I'm revising for exams and doing schoolwork. I think, for the amount of time that i actually spend on this game, 5k is pretty good. Indeed, my 'excuse for a tribe' is beating your friends. Think on that.

DeletedUser108910

Well, my apologies for growing at a steady rate under attack from a few certain members. I'll have you know that on top of coordinating support for members under attack by the few competent members of Boxxy, I'm revising for exams and doing schoolwork. I think, for the amount of time that i actually spend on this game, 5k is pretty good. Indeed, my 'excuse for a tribe' is beating your friends. Think on that.

I'm certain you have lost more troops then my friends. I don't have any stats because my tribe is not at war (are you even officially at war with Boxxy?) with yours, but nonetheless I'm certain. Congrats, you took a 2K point village. That's a huge smack in our face. What a loss. Here's an Americlap for your great achivement:

[spoil]
1340754795003.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Even after 4 weeks I had 12K points and something that looked like an army, and I'm just a ''commonwealth noob.''

I'd love to see any Commonwealth that came from 4chan with stats like that. But of course using an alias, that just makes it easier for you to lie. At 4 weeks you should have a lot more than "something that looked like an army", you should have a 24K/24K farm.

DeletedUser108910

You're saying you should have a huge nuke in a month? That'd be the fastest nuke created ever (except on a HP world).

DeletedUser

You're saying you should have a huge nuke in a month? That'd be the fastest nuke created ever (except on a HP world).

I started on the 19th of November and have had a full nuke for four days now. And it's possible to have one much quicker than I got it.

DeletedUser

No clue what you are talking about , I couldn't find any MPA or SAGE or NIG (my side) captures in your stats. And if you are talking about ingame declaration - every single tribe is added to those but even if there was no reason and forgetting all that. How exactly have you affected NIG SAGE or /MPA/ ? I just can't find it. Unless by "you" you mean commonwealth players and in that case we are in agreement there.

As far as declarations or NAPs , who cares - not me. If you guys were in communication with Tyrone that's too bad but either way why justify anything. Just say "you were the easiest villages to capture and we want to have more villages". I certainly would give that reason, heck you got scouted that's enough for me to break any diplomacy at least for a one-off , if I'm capable.

MPA and SAGE well they joined on your side ofc check your war declaration

As for the rest, grats on the first capture. If it was my declaration thread you can believe I would post the same thing, heh it's all relative to me so it could have been a 500pt village and it would have been up :)