Rim wars!

DeletedUser103537

Lc beast you are. I don't even have a village with that many lc best I got is 3400 but have a couple of those.

DeletedUser94411

I spy with my little eye an anti-CW circlejerk and epeen measurement contest.

DeletedUser

ITT: People who have never actually BEEN in the Commonwealth criticize it for being disorganized when in reality it is a fully functional, collaborating war machine that operates not only efficiently but with precision.

I should know, I am in one of the more efficient tribes. All I'm saying is, you can scoff all you want. Maybe it's better that you don't take us seriously, after all, what do you haven't fear from us?

ps: since I know I am going to get flak for my name it is a joke. I beat my wife at VIDEO GAMES. VIDEO. GAMES.

DeletedUser

I've never heard so much rubbish.

image.png

Also, remember we're not on 4chan. Nobody would of criticized your name because for the most part this is actually a place where people who are a little more grown up (up there) talk.

Family tribes do not work. You'll find that out eventually.

DeletedUser

I understand that one tribe has to win. I have no illusions about this. But you need to understand that as a family tribe, I would be happy to allow any of the family tribes win instead of my tribe. You might think them all greedy and without moral compasses, but the tribes that have been around for months now contain dedicated and diligent members, why can't you see that? As for rim tribes "picking away with their more focused attacks", my tribe has not lost a single war, nor do we sustain any losses besides troops. The rim tribes are less organized than us if anything. But I can only speak for my tribe and what I have seen from TWstats about the others in the commonwealth.

DeletedUser109016

CW member here.

I can't believe I have never played this before, but I am LOVING this game so far!

Thank you for inviting us, bros!

DeletedUser

Send me a train in under a second and I might reconsider my stance.

DeletedUser106226

Commonwealth is a major fail. Most members rude and are kids venting immature behaviour with tribe names like Bumfights and rimjob I started making a table today after assessing my progress clearing them out of my area and 90% of their members within 100 fields haven't logged on more than twice in the last week. Looking forwards to the attack breaks ending so i can continue :) Stopped making my tables now, i just don't need to plan anything against these kids.

DeletedUser108910

Commonwealth is a major fail. Most members rude and are kids venting immature behaviour with tribe names like Bumfights and rimjob I started making a table today after assessing my progress clearing them out of my area and 90% of their members within 100 fields haven't logged on more than twice in the last week. Looking forwards to the attack breaks ending so i can continue :) Stopped making my tables now, i just don't need to plan anything against these kids.

Give me your ingame name and I'll send you a train, even if you're across the map.

DeletedUser103537

I can give you my in game name cause I agree with everyone there. My in game name is Evil Operation. Please send your trains at me. I need odd so badly.

DeletedUser108910

I can give you my in game name cause I agree with everyone there. My in game name is Evil Operation. Please send your trains at me. I need odd so badly.

Bu-bu-bu.. I thought you were my fwend ://////

I wont harm my friends. I said I would protect FOSSIL forever, I can't do that. I keep my promises.

EDIT: As I sign of goodwill, I made a tribe called EvilOp a few hours ago. Pls be my fwend :DDDD

Last edited by a moderator: