Rimjob's and CORP's end-game?

SterlingArcher

The only shred of support I or Apathy got from RJ was from The Forgotten Titan. That was before Zains account got hacked and sent 200k worth of D home and then nobled it, I can confirm this as I have the IP address of the person who logged in and the exact time they logged in.

Considering you wanted to recruit him. Seems pretty shitty. But whoever hacked him will likely get IP banned so we have some solace in that.

If it wasn't RJ that did that then it was someone affiliated with CORP, but whoever it was or wasn't. You see who you're getting into bed with.

But yes, I'm angry about that. Naturally.

Interesting. Are you sure it was hacked though? I'm not debating It as I genuinely don't know but It's a strong statement, If you have evidence you should make a thread about it, would totally be more interesting than this war anyway. :p

Andrew.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Interesting. Are you sure it was hacked though? I'm not debating It as I genuinely don't know but It's a strong statement, If you have evidence you should make a thread about it, would totally be more interesting than this war anyway. :p

Andrew.

Threads like that aren't allowed on the externals, discussion of it isn't either.
But yes ToPaT is certain, Zain checked IP logs.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just a reminder not to discuss rule breaks on the forums. Let it be handled by in game staff via the support system, and leave it at that.