Rimjob's and CORP's end-game?

DeletedUser

Something about the RJ / CORP alliance has really been bugging me lately. It just feels really off that they gave their word to Apathy that they would join in against CORP proceed to stall out for a month and then when BeCool refuses to merge into them decide to instantly war against BeCool and to start stacking immediately.

Why was there no order given to withdraw support from the frontline with CORP? Did Ronnie even plan on declaring on CORP to begin with? I mean I know h0llygh0st from previous worlds, he's an absolute joke of a player but as a Duke he definitely has his [expletive removed] together. So I know he had a good reason for allying RimJob, why then were they (RJ) so quick to backstab?

Makes me wonder if Ronnie's and Sam's friendship is getting in the way of good decisions for RimJob. Its well known that Ronnie was supposed to join CORP at the start, is he planning on "aggressively hugging" CORP if/when Apathy falls?

And finally its easy to be certain that if RimJob had declared on CORP with Apathy that most of the CORP recruits would join RimJob so who cares where if BeCool joins Apathy? Like as an ally wouldn't you want a fair final fight between you and your ally?

What a boring world and a shameless leader.

DeletedUser120220

All i read here is someone who is really salty about the situation.

After the alliance with rimjob and apathy ended rimjob had to prevent a possible gangbang by corp and apathy/care?, so this was not friendship getting in the way it was making sure rimjob wouldn't have to war on all fronts.

You can call that whatever you want, Ronnie just tries to get his tribe in the best position possible like any duke would.

Deleted User - 10017355

The alliance ended because you hugged with Corp instead war as you (apparently) promised to do. RJ needs to enforce an externals forum ban :D

Would rather play under a mintcream or a HollyGhost than Sam or Ronnie anyday...

EDIT: Anyone who says salt/salty are twats

DeletedUser116879

After the alliance with rimjob and apathy ended rimjob had to prevent a possible gangbang by corp and apathy/care?, so this was not friendship getting in the way it was making sure rimjob wouldn't have to war on all fronts.

You can call that whatever you want, Ronnie just tries to get his tribe in the best position possible like any duke would.
Sorry, are you high? Did you just suggest that Apathy would team up with CORP, CORP, against Rimjob?

-Creeper

DeletedUser120220

The alliance ended because you hugged with Corp instead war as you (apparently) promised to do. RJ needs to enforce an externals forum ban :D

Would rather play under a mintcream or a HollyGhost than Sam or Ronnie anyday...

EDIT: Anyone who says salt/salty are twats

I never went into why the alliance with apathy and rimbjob ended and if it was a good thing or not.

Sorry, are you high? Did you just suggest that Apathy would team up with CORP, CORP, against Rimjob?

-Creeper

I never implied you would, i know sam wanted a 1v1 with apathy and clearing out rimjob would make that possible.

In the current situation it wasn't a bad decision to ally corp.

Deleted User - 10017355

No you merely implied that the alliance with Corp, over Apathy/Becool, was decided after RJ put the apathy alliance to an end; you implied it was a reaction not pre-empted. We're giving Ronnie and Sam alot of crap here, but they simply aren't that stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A possible gangbang? Wut. Are you high kid? Sam and h0lly working together is as likely as RimJob not merging with every tribe they come across. :rolleyes:

Also who makes an alliance out of fear of being attacked? Only trash leaders would think like that. NAPs are there to stop tribes from attacking you, alliances are there to help one another.. Something RJ never did for Apathy. o_O

aquilon

How can apathy team up with corp when they are already fighting corp? Unless this is all part of some top secret plan
Illuminati-Logo.jpg

DeletedUser70389

All these new silly little posts are just storing the pot. I get that it's hot need but some of these new topics are almost the same as previous topics.

DeletedUser

All these new silly little posts are just storing the pot. I get that it's hot need but some of these new topics are almost the same as previous topics.

Really? Enlighten me as to the thread questioning RimJob's motives for behaving in the way they have. Please. People complain about a dead forum and then moan when people create threads. :rolleyes: I swear, can never please anyone. Meanwhile Sam can only post 1 worded posts despite constantly lamenting at the dead forums.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DeletedUser70389

Really? Enlighten me as to the thread questioning RimJob's motives for behaving in the way they have. Please. People complain about a dead forum and then moan when people create threads. :rolleyes: I swear, can never please anyone. Meanwhile Sam can only post 1 worded posts despite constantly lamenting at the dead forums.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to be rude. But it seemed to have already been estsblished.

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to be rude. But it seemed to have already been estsblished.

Whats already been established? Rimjob's end game? Their actual motive? Any hidden agendas? I mean if we take everything at face value and pretend this isn't a game of politics and war then sure, I guess Ronnie's video to his players really does explain it all; they're just going to aggressively hug it out. But lets be real here Tony, I don't think its that black and white and I also think that derailing h0lly's thread isn't the way to bring to light the questions I have asked here.

SterlingArcher

You're angry because Rimjob merged too much.
You're angry because Rimjob didn't attack Corp and merge with them.

You're angry we tried to merge Becool members.
You're angry because we want to war Becool members.

I don't care about your feelings or personal opinions, all i see is logical fallacies and biased opinion.

Andrew.

DeletedUser

You're angry because Rimjob merged too much.
You're angry because Rimjob didn't attack Corp and merge with them.

You're angry we tried to merge Becool members.
You're angry because we want to war Becool members.

I don't care about your feelings or personal opinions, all i see is logical fallacies and biased opinion.

Andrew.

I'm not angry about anything mate. o_OJeez why are people so personal these days? Can't even make a post without someone trying to attach their personal feelings to your post. I mean its your funeral, if/when Apathy falls I wonder who'll get cut when the CORP / RJ merge happens?

Remember, only one tribe can win... :rolleyes:

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We are weak and scared, and we try every easy way to win the world ^
Power in Numbers ffs
so everyone just stfu and merge into us :)

simple.

others who don't like it, just come at us brah ^

Quit whining already.

DeletedUser

We are weak and scared, and we try every easy way to win the world ^
Power in Numbers ffs
so everyone just stfu and merge into us :)

simple.

others who don't like it, just come at us brah ^

Quit whining already.

Once again people attaching their personal feelings to my posts. :rolleyes:

Can no one be objective? Or use logic without the attachment of their personal feelings? It's not my fault your duke wants to hug the entire world. :p

PS. I'd be scared of being in your position, when CORP and RimJob merge I don't think they'll have enough room for you. :D

*GranTorino

Once again people attaching their personal feelings to my posts. :rolleyes:

Can no one be objective? Or use logic without the attachment of their personal feelings? It's not my fault your duke wants to hug the entire world. :p

PS. I'd be scared of being in your position, when CORP and RimJob merge I don't think they'll have enough room for you. :D

Lmao

DeletedUser119651

In my country we have an expression that said :

Don't make to others what you won't that the others make to you...

Apathy was your decision try to find an easy way and now if the way looks less easy than what you thought, I can say that it's your choice and you can say what you want that enter from an ear and go out from another one... Like you will say we actually DON'T CARE...

So stop complain as children and show us what you didn't until now ( that you have a good leadership and you can handle with Corp now that part of Becool is with you)

Good war and may the best win :)