Rimjob's and CORP's end-game?

DeletedUser120243

Hmmm now apathy and becool fights Corp . Corp may or may not win, nyways the winning tribe gets hit by rimjob, easy win world for them. Nice tactic guys.hope this is the way the game works now

ToPaT

You're angry because Rimjob merged too much.
Not particularly.

You're angry because Rimjob didn't attack Corp and merge with them.
I would say more annoyed than angry.

You're angry we tried to merge Becool members.
We offered whoever you want be it attack or recruitment from becool on a silver platter, your council refused this. so we're nowhere near angry over this.
But now, we kinda like them.

You're angry because we want to war Becool members.

I don't care about your feelings or personal opinions, all i see is logical fallacies and biased opinion.

Andrew.
We are annoyed that you wanted to war members that have been supporting us in a war you turn coated on, which is a bit understandable.

Do you care about facts? Because being in the RJ/Apathy council chat since its inception and through other sources I have quotes to support every argument I make and don't make baseless assumptions which clearly, you do.

With regards to fabyR, I would reply to you but I have no idea what you're talking about.

SterlingArcher

Not particularly.

I would say more annoyed than angry.

We offered whoever you want be it attack or recruitment from becool on a silver platter, your council refused this. so we're nowhere near angry over this.
But now, we kinda like them.

We are annoyed that you wanted to war members that have been supporting us in a war you turn coated on, which is a bit understandable.

Do you care about facts? Because being in the RJ/Apathy council chat since its inception and through other sources I have quotes to support every argument I make and don't make baseless assumptions which clearly, you do.

With regards to fabyR, I would reply to you but I have no idea what you're talking about.

I was refering to Death Walker though wasn't I? I didn't realize Death walker represents Apathy, sorry. I will make a mental note regarding that. :p

It's getting a bit redundant to argue about the decision that was made regarding corp don't you agree? Clearly the council decided the way it felt will benefit us the most. Whether I agree with it or not is also irrelevant as the latest circumstances have left us with few options. The point I was making is not even about that, It's about the criticism being biased. Evidently, you'd disagree with our decisions for as long as they would not benefit you, which is not something I critique anyway.

Hell, i'm actually on boat with saying that RJ made mistakes and a couple of poor decisions, however given the circumstances, declaring is not one of them.

Andrew.

DeletedUser

Something about the RJ / CORP alliance has really been bugging me lately. It just feels really off that they gave their word to Apathy that they would join in against CORP proceed to stall out for a month and then when BeCool refuses to merge into them decide to instantly war against BeCool and to start stacking immediately.

Why was there no order given to withdraw support from the frontline with CORP? Did Ronnie even plan on declaring on CORP to begin with? I mean I know h0llygh0st from previous worlds, he's an absolute joke of a player but as a Duke he definitely has his [expletive removed] together. So I know he had a good reason for allying RimJob, why then were they (RJ) so quick to backstab?

Makes me wonder if Ronnie's and Sam's friendship is getting in the way of good decisions for RimJob. Its well known that Ronnie was supposed to join CORP at the start, is he planning on "aggressively hugging" CORP if/when Apathy falls?

And finally its easy to be certain that if RimJob had declared on CORP with Apathy that most of the CORP recruits would join RimJob so who cares where if BeCool joins Apathy? Like as an ally wouldn't you want a fair final fight between you and your ally?

What a boring world and a shameless leader.

Here's my guess, maybe ronnie has realized that the reason why Apathy wants them to join the war, is so that it will hinder the RJ tremendous growth and so that Apathy can easily defeat CORP.

If you ask me ronnie did the right thing. Why force your teammates if they are not yet ready? Plus, the war they gonna join is something they have nt started? Make sense?

If you ask me, if Apathy really valued the alliance then they should have just waited for another month, it's just a month anyway.. And they should have given up recruiting becool, if two of your allies war each other then your tribe should stay neutral and just watch what happens.

ToPaT

Here's my guess, maybe ronnie has realized that the reason why Apathy wants them to join the war, is so that it will hinder the RJ tremendous growth and so that Apathy can easily defeat CORP.

Incorrect, we went to war purely based on the fact that they said they would join at a later date, then they didn't and we didn't really ask them to we expected them to because I don't know if someone reassures you that they're going to do something then you kinda expect them to do it. Them backstabbing their ally how can we foresee that?

Before you say it isn't a backstab.

3 days ago they were our allies
today they are our enemies allies.

Those are facts.

DeletedUser

Incorrect, we went to war purely based on the fact that they said they would join at a later date.

They are gonna join if you just waited for another month. Why rush when the war is stealmate anyway?

So now the real reason why Apathy declared war on CORP, is because they are expecting a gangbang and an easy win? I just remembered how jasper (the ghost) and you (Topat) created a video declaration against CORP, I thought it was a bold move made by Apathy but now knowing that you wouldnt wage war if RimJob would not join. Meh. I lost my respect on Apathy.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
They are gonna join if you just waited for another month. Why rush when the war is stealmate anyway?

So now the real reason why Apathy declared war on CORP, is because they are expecting a gangbang and an easy win? I just remembered how jasper (the ghost) and you (Topat) created a video declaration against CORP, I thought it was a bold move made by Apathy but now knowing that you wouldnt wage war if RimJob would not join. Meh. I lost my respect on Apathy.

Your respect for us will be sorely missed.

They were going to join us in the war if we had waited another month. And had done nothing in K44 but turn a blind eye to it.
I'm sorry but what strategy is it to fight an opponent twice your size, while your friend aims to become twice as large as your enemy without helping you in the process?
We had friends in BeCool who did actually help us, we owed it to them to help them. BeCool had been marked as allies for some time as well, it came down to which of the 2 we'd support in their conflict. The ones helping us, or the ones not helping us?

Anyways, I don't really get the point of this thread?
You ask what the point was in allying Rimjob? Simple, we had a lot of friends there. Still do, more than in any other tribe in this world. That was the main reason for the alliance.
Me and ToPaT helped mediate the merger between Yahoo and Invict even, I doubt Ronnie or Barzy would deny that.

Now about Corp and Rimjob... I don't know, I don't think Atmos planned for this to happen, he's not that great of an actor ;)
But it is true that Atmos and Sam are friendly. And it seems friendly enough to forget that Corp had spies in Rimjob, and Rimjob aimed to recruit parts from Corp. This alliance seems strange to me.
I believe it only really makes sense if an endgame merger was agreed upon. So are we facing a 4 tribe mass family that has to won this world with only 30 accounts? Possibly. I wish them good luck in that.
Many of them already seem unhappy about it all...

DeletedUser119651

More I see leadership of apathy speak and more I feel shame for you guys...

-You declared a war ( not able to fight it and this come from your words) hoping that all the W91 was ready when apathy called for help...

- Understood that probably the help was not coming soon as you wanted, you make your "strategic" move if we wanna call it like this xD taking becool...

Now the question that probably a lot of people in the W are asking to themselves it's probably... Are they kidding? Are they tribal war's players or more a kind of little farm's players?

Because after all it's just realistic and normal think this, after what you did guys....

Make a little bit of Mea culpa if now the situation tourn against you, just stop write and give explanation that no one is caring about... Start play tribals war

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
More I see leadership of apathy speak and more I feel shame for you guys...

-You declared a war ( not able to fight it and this come from your words) hoping that all the W91 was ready when apathy called for help...

- Understood that probably the help was not coming soon as you wanted, you make your "strategic" move if we wanna call it like this xD taking becool...

Now the question that probably a lot of people in the W are asking to themselves it's probably... Are they kidding? Are they tribal war's players or more a kind of little farm's players?

Because after all it's just realistic and normal think this, after what you did guys....

Make a little bit of Mea culpa if now the situation tourn against you, just stop write and give explanation that no one is caring about... Start play tribals war

I'm sorry, English isn't my 1st language, perhaps I failed to explain it properly because of it.
Do you happen to speak Dutch so I can explain it more clearly?

DeletedUser119651

Same problem bro... try with Italian if you know it but I have my doubt about it xD

I know a little bit of French but really less than English so it will be probably useless

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Same problem bro... try with Italian if you know it but I have my doubt about it xD

I know a little bit of French but really less than English so it will be probably useless

Only a few basic thing :p Ah well.
Lets agree to disagree.

DeletedUser119651

No one need perfect English to understand what happened... Neither to explain, your English is much better than mine and you could explain very well if you wanted

I guess that to make us understand what you want explain we need a different brain than a perfect English... Because mate finally probably not only for me this way of thinking that you keep is kind of insane... You played your game as you wanted and now you stand as hero and shift blame on others when finally the only thing that you should do in my personal opinion is stop write here and go on your account :)

After this is just a point of view so don't be rude with me :'(