Rimjob's and CORP's end-game?

DeletedUser120361

If you ask me ronnie did the right thing. Why force your teammates if they are not yet ready?

Yeah exactly why declare war on CORP when your players aren't ready! *Posted same day RJ declared war on Apathy/Care?

DeletedUser

Yeah exactly why declare war on CORP when your players aren't ready! *Posted same day RJ declared war on Apathy/Care?

Wait... RJ declared on Apathy/Care? So a month wasn't enough to prepare to come to the aid of an ally, but a week is enough to go to war against someone who recruited their ally that turned down your merger? :eek::eek::eek::eek: I would be embarrassed if I were in RJ right now.

DeletedUser119689

No im not embarrassed, but you need to know the full story ;)

~Tom

DeletedUser

No im not embarrassed, but you need to know the full story ;)

~Tom
I would love to know the full story of how a front half the size of your current one (RJ vs Apathy) took a month+ to prepare but the current one was done in a week. Genuinely what wonderful narrative can you spin on this? I'm gonna take a guess and say this was always the plan for RJ. There is simply no other explanation for it.

DeletedUser116879

Here's my guess, maybe ronnie has realized that the reason why Apathy wants them to join the war, is so that it will hinder the RJ tremendous growth and so that Apathy can easily defeat CORP.

If you ask me ronnie did the right thing. Why force your teammates if they are not yet ready? Plus, the war they gonna join is something they have nt started? Make sense?

If you ask me, if Apathy really valued the alliance then they should have just waited for another month, it's just a month anyway.. And they should have given up recruiting becool, if two of your allies war each other then your tribe should stay neutral and just watch what happens.
You guys actually need to stop saying you weren't ready yet making it a good call. you guys were all for declaring on Be cool, something isn't adding up o_O

-Creeper

DeletedUser116879

lol Death Walker is getting them W's right now.

-Creeper

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The declaration was a little odd in that there was no op planned, they had none of their red zone villages stacked (as far as we can see), seemingly no plan in place outside of just declaring their side. So far RJ has excelled at picking off villages from people being internalled or opped by other tribes, so we'll see if they have the capability of running organized action :)

DeletedUser120220

I would love to know the full story of how a front half the size of your current one (RJ vs Apathy) took a month+ to prepare but the current one was done in a week. Genuinely what wonderful narrative can you spin on this? I'm gonna take a guess and say this was always the plan for RJ. There is simply no other explanation for it.

I'm pretty sure in the video atmos said that rimjob's largest players on the Corp front were caught up in real life, however there are different players on the Care? front.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure in the video atmos said that rimjob's largest players on the Corp front were caught up in real life, however there are different players on the Care? front.

Wow its a good thing account sitters aren't a thing. Tell me if 3 players have RL issues in the RJ vs Apathy war will you guys attempt to negotiate a ceasefire? :rolleyes:

I also find it hard to believe that these players were all dealing with RL issues for an entire month and no one could sit them whatsoever.

Fact: Your leadership is/was an opportunistic ally at best and backstabbing cheat at worst. Especially when you take this into account:

You ask what the point was in allying Rimjob? Simple, we had a lot of friends there. Still do, more than in any other tribe in this world. That was the main reason for the alliance.
Me and ToPaT helped mediate the merger between Yahoo and Invict even, I doubt Ronnie or Barzy would deny that.

Yowch. Unless h0lly is lying it sounds like Apathy helped you guys quite a bit and yet if Apathy recruits their ally helping them in a war against a tribe that (at the time) was 2x their size it means the alliance is off and you're ready to go to war?

Thats just so wrong on so many levels. :\

SterlingArcher

I think you've missed those countless times where we've stated that yes It was our plan to war becool, so yes It was the plan for RJ. Anyone who would care to open the map would have no doubt in mind about why either way. I have no idea what's surprising about this whole situation. Good luck to Apathy.

Andrew.

DeletedUser

I think you've missed those countless times where we've stated that yes It was our plan to war becool, so yes It was the plan for RJ. Anyone who would care to open the map would have no doubt in mind about why either way. I have no idea what's surprising about this whole situation. Good luck to Apathy.

Andrew.

Really? The video Ronnie posted said he planned to recruit BeCool... And I think its a well known fact that up until Apathy recruited BeCool your plan was to war CORP.

Or are you say that wasn't the plan?

SterlingArcher

Really? The video Ronnie posted said he planned to recruit BeCool... And I think its a well known fact that up until Apathy recruited BeCool your plan was to war CORP.

Or are you say that wasn't the plan?

We weren't able to recruit their key players therefore we were gonna war them. Things change of course and I don't know every single thing that's in Ronnies head but I can assure you that the one thing that was certain was we'll war becool and CORP, we just didn't know which one would be first. Of course, It was a heavily debated thing. It wasn't something that came lightly but shortly before the merge we had a final decision.

Andrew.

DeletedUser

We weren't able to recruit their key players therefore we were gonna war them. Things change of course and I don't know every single thing that's in Ronnies head but I can assure you that the one thing that was certain was we'll war becool and CORP, we just didn't know which one would be first. Of course, It was a heavily debated thing. It wasn't something that came lightly but shortly before the merge we had a final decision.

Andrew.

So... You're saying that the plan was to war CORP but when the top players of BeCool who were supporting Apathy turned down your request to join, you decided to war the tribe that was supporting your ally against a tribe 2x their size in a war you pledged your support no less?

Wow. You proved me. You guys are stand-up allies. I sincerely hope h0lly doesn't count any of those involved in this absurd decision making as friends because they obviously do not feel the same.

DeletedUser119689

Haha funny how its keeps going round in circles. People have their tribes and allies. Things changed like they have on this world, people are just gonna have to get used to it now nothings gonna change now, apathy made their decision so have RJ

~Tom

SterlingArcher

So... You're saying that the plan was to war CORP but when the top players of BeCool who were supporting Apathy turned down your request to join, you decided to war the tribe that was supporting your ally against a tribe 2x their size in a war you pledged your support no less?

Wow. You proved me. You guys are stand-up allies. I sincerely hope h0lly doesn't count any of those involved in this absurd decision making as friends because they obviously do not feel the same.

Mate you are ignoring what I'm saying. I understand you have a personal bias but seriously...
There are no permanent allies. The plan was to war Becool and then war Corp. Becool then Corp, repeat with me please, 'Becool then Corp'.

a2320f7a93efd5573d1db71d3a1c6290_-im-talking-about-archer-archer-meme_605-340.jpeg

Andrew.

DeletedUser

Mate you are ignoring what I'm saying. I understand you have a personal bias but seriously...
There are no permanent allies. The plan was to war Becool and then war Corp. Becool then Corp, repeat with me please, 'Becool then Corp'.

a2320f7a93efd5573d1db71d3a1c6290_-im-talking-about-archer-archer-meme_605-340.jpeg

Andrew.

Ah so your plan was to take out the tribe supporting your allies while they fight the worlds largest tribe?

Essentially you wanted to take out BeCool first so your allies in apathy bleed out and then you hit corp when they're exhausted? I mean all of that is fine except the alliance with apathy part. Do people really have so little respect for their allies? Like it sounds like apathy committed quite a bit to RJ in the alliance but the only thing rimjob does for Apathy is cut their legs out from underneath them? Idk mate that's pretty crappy of an ally. :/

DeletedUser119689

No offense to apathy, but what have apathy done for RJ? They are on the other side if the world behind care? And corp.

Never helped in a wars we have been in, havent helped with support. They said they helped with yahoo and invict merge but im pretty surprised by that as it was strongly going to happen with out apathys help.

Ive got friends in apathy so its not disrespect but ive been in invict/yahoo and rimjob now, apathy never helped except we talked and maybe input they put in.

But death walker tell me what apathy have put in to help with RJ?

Also just becuase apathy has an alliance with becool doesnt stop RJ from hitting becool ( or shouldnt stop it) as RJ didnt have any conection with becool so they are up for grabs.

Its apathy's choice to have an alliance with becool and choose them over RJ but all decisions have been made so theres nothing that anyone can change lol.

Your trying to start a fire from nothing or try and change people opinions. But trying to start more stuff over nothing is just gonna keep on and on and on. Everyone has their own opinions and what they think. Also everyone is gonna be bias because they favor one tribe over the others.

~Tom

SterlingArcher

Ah so your plan was to take out the tribe supporting your allies while they fight the worlds largest tribe?

Essentially you wanted to take out BeCool first so your allies in apathy bleed out and then you hit corp when they're exhausted? I mean all of that is fine except the alliance with apathy part. Do people really have so little respect for their allies? Like it sounds like apathy committed quite a bit to RJ in the alliance but the only thing rimjob does for Apathy is cut their legs out from underneath them? Idk mate that's pretty crappy of an ally. :/

If your point is that RJ wasn't an amazing ally, then sure. Lol. you can take that argument to the grave (jokes :p )

Either way I don't think there's a point in entertaining this whole thing further mate, honestly. Anyone who thinks critically will see mistakes on both RJ's and Apathy side, shit happens, mistakes are made, not everyone is going to be happy about the way this world ends, in fact only one tribe will be satisfied. I still love Apathy, I just love Rimjob more.

Andrew.

ToPaT

The only shred of support I or Apathy got from RJ was from The Forgotten Titan. That was before Zains account got hacked and sent 200k worth of D home and then nobled it, I can confirm this as I have the IP address of the person who logged in and the exact time they logged in.

Considering you wanted to recruit him. Seems pretty shitty. But whoever hacked him will likely get IP banned so we have some solace in that.

If it wasn't RJ that did that then it was someone affiliated with CORP, but whoever it was or wasn't. You see who you're getting into bed with.

But yes, I'm angry about that. Naturally.

DeletedUser116879

I'm sure we can reword this. You decided to attack someone fighting your supposed enemy.

images

-Creeper