RimRunes?

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear TW Mods and Gods,

RE: On Feb 10, 10:00, 36 Rune Villages will appear on each continent with sufficient nearby players.

Please can you confirm that the following continents have sufficient nearby players:
K34
K35
K43
K53
K46
K56
K64
K65

My understanding is that there are enough players on each of the above continents to warrant plonking runes in them. Currently, there are between 1 and 3 wholly empty squares in the corner of each of the Ks, which I'm hoping will be nil within the remaining 22 days.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?

I've never been good enough to noble one in the core ;(

G33K33

Reaction score
  • The 4 core continents will always spawn rune villages.
  • For other continents, rune villages will spawn provided all 4 continents that border them have at least 1 player owned village in them.
  • The outer continents (which have no 'active' continents bordering them on 1 or more edge) won't spawn rune villages.
I had the same question and this was their response, so based on that rune villages should appear on rim continents.

Reaction score
Seems to me like those conditions were fulfilled on my last world (113) and we didn't get the rune villages, or am I wrong?

Last edited:

Scorpianhead

Reaction score
TL;DR Bolded Text
TL;DR of the TL;DR Will there by rune villages? If not, why not? I think there should be.

With the arrival of rune villages in just a few short days, I would like some confirmation as to whether rune villages will be added to the "rim" continents. And if rune villages are not added to those continents, Rune villages were not given to W113 or W115 continents, so I am not expecting them to be added to W117, but I have never seen an explanation as to why not. Here's my argument for adding rune villages. The only reason I can see why not, is because the 23,26,32,37,62,67,73,76 continents have not been reached, meaning the 8 outer continents are not "full"

Currently the four main continents have the most player villages, but the four main continents are the smallest continents by number of villages. Give it another couple weeks, and the four main continents will no longer be the largest.

Over 70% of the villages of these 12 continents are in the outer 8. Nearly 80% of villages in this world are not part of the main 4 continents.

The world progressed into the outer 8 continents in the first 24 hours. I was the first player in K35. By not putting rune villages in these outer continents, it would seem to me that anyone who joined the world after the first two or three days of the world is not being a given a chance to fight for the world, other than being forced to somehow fight their way into the core?

Maybe flawed logic, but what is the point of joining any rune world more than a couple days in if you will have a near impossible chance of affecting the end game? At least in 70% domination, the winning tribes have to conquer quite a lot of the rim. Based on the stats, this rune village fight is over less than 20% of the villages in this world. Needing only 70% of rune villages in the four center continents, you're looking at around only 15% of the world's villages to be "necessary" for victory. Obviously the winning tribe will have more domination than that (BIO main three tribes have 18% already), but in terms of necessary villages to win, rune villages in the main four continents is 15% of the world's villages, where 70% domination is 70%.

ContinentPlayer VillagesTotal Villages
K4322013261
K6521703186
K3419183166
K3519833120
K5321093106
K6419503104
K4620543076
K5621163032
K44 (main)25802647
K55 (main)25712629
K54 (main)25382583