WAR Riot and Doh Declare on IMF!

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hence what I told goons' duke face to face. If he is ready to fight so we can win the world as a tribe as his goal, I would stay there. But if he is insistent on the whole RIOT fiasco, I am leaving. Which I did.

Sounds to me like a failed attempt at influencing goons to war the side you wanted. You were pretty close though, but in the end we managed to keep things together. Overall the world is starting to get more balanced. If doh and smoke keep this up riot might finally get a real challenge. Good luck :)

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
Sounds to me like a failed attempt at influencing goons to war the side you wanted. You were pretty close though, but in the end we managed to keep things together. Overall the world is starting to get more balanced. If doh and smoke keep this up riot might finally get a real challenge. Good luck :)

That wouldn't be incorrect, that would be completely correct in fact.
I wanted us to side with doh, for sure. :p

Yet, at that point both my personal interests and the actual correct choice were the same, more or less. If goons actually fought with doh, I wouldn't have left goons, because simply goons would have a chance to be the world winner at that point. Unfortunately, things went the way there are. :p

But yea, this world is fun for sure. No doubt! Good luck to all.

Will see you guys back on the battlefield soon ;)

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That wouldn't be incorrect, that would be completely correct in fact.
I wanted us to side with doh, for sure. :p

Yet, at that point both my personal interests and the actual correct choice were the same, more or less. If goons actually fought with doh, I wouldn't have left goons, because simply goons would have a chance to be the world winner at that point. Unfortunately, things went the way there are. :p

But yea, this world is fun for sure. No doubt! Good luck to all.

Will see you guys back on the battlefield soon ;)
How was it correct? You leaving GOONS wasnt much of a bad thing for them, it was almost free villas to be honest.
And why would goons have more of a chance to be the world winner? Even if doh won, goons would need to beat doh. Im pretty sure their chances would be about the same.
Actually no, you're right. Their chances would have been higher cause riot is just better.

Lets also not act like doh didnt have allies. They had the biggest tribe on this world, Error and their other 2 tribes. Unfortunately for them, error sucked.

And idk why you're trying to bring tribes with 1k points (like IMF.) and 100k points (like IMF?) into war stats like you ever got an attack from them and they are not just 2 irrelevant tribes that arent even with us lol. Even from IMF! you got attacks there from what, 1 player?

EDIT: Ah I just saw, V3 is also a tribe with 2k points and -PNL-. is a tribe with 200k points

As far as pnl, goons, vikings go, dont make it seem like we made them war you. I have never talked to anyone from pnl this whole world and maybe to like 2-3 people from vikings but mostly completely unrelated to the game. Now if you declare on pnl tribes and recruit from goons I think its pretty obvious those guys are gonna war you. We just saw an opportunity, assumed you didnt expect we will hit, so we took the opportunity.

Last edited:

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And hey to a certain someone, I lost quite a bit of respect when you pretend that I ran away from goon, that riot rejected me. Indeed, much earlier as CLASS fell, as the leadership decided to disband the tribe and find a new home for everyone, since our duke was gone, I sent them a message, and indeed I didn't get a response. Yet, days later after I joined goons, I got mailed directly by Riot/IMF to join them on the winning team, but I rejected them. I could post a screenshot for that, but even if you are treating me badly, I can still hold that bit of respect and privacy, unlike some others. I could post screenshots of why I left goons, of all what the leader said, and had in mind, but I am not like some. But I mean, if you who asked me insisted, I wouldn't mind obliging.

No point in not mentioning my name, I'm not ashamed of anything or whatever. I never said riot rejected you, that was kurtis (or maybe chris idk cant be arsed to scroll up) - even though they did at first. And yes I wrote to you offering you a spot on the winning team.
As far as you leaving goons goes - I'm pretty sure you knew you were gonna leave from the start. It was either turn goons against us or leave, no inbetween, you don't need to pretend :) Now I see you're very good at this "making it seem like I'm doing great and you all are the bad guys of this story" thingy, I mean you got rimmed in like less than 2 days yet still somehow managed to write an essay about how this was actually pretty good for you and some people probably believe it :D
But lets take first screenshot for example. You say at what cost? The only cost for us were nobles and possibly some nukes. Pnl and them losing villages since before you switched tribes doesn't have anything to do with us, so at no cost. Even got us closer to rona szn villas which fell even easier untill he started getting stacks and it was pointless to go for some of his deeper villas.
And showing you taking some of Lionheart's villas (that he got back) when he had unstacked villas next to you and wasnt prepared to get hit, eh, big deal. The villas are not yours anymore anyway.

Now however, fair play to you. I did say before probably on some other thread since I cant find it here, that you backstabbed, but nah you're right, you didn't. You just switched tribes and didn't pull any dirty tricks and like you said you didn't ask goons for support or pull support before anyone hit them. You just chose your side and should not be labeled as a backstabber

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
The actually correct choice for GOONS would be to join doh, and use that time to grow up with all the food around.

As for myself, you are right, me leaving did hurt me, but I did that choice knowingly because I decided I'd rather get rimmed than be another player who bowed down for a winning "spot" in riot.

For PNL, indeed they are just bad, and have no idea what they are doing. But Goons told me straight out why they were going to fight doh, their duke gave it to me straight, they are doing it for RIOT. So don't pretend its about recruitment, even they themselves said it out.

Frankly, I don't know about doh's politics, most of my tribemates from CLASS moved there, and I only moved when I saw that goons had no intention to play the world to win. As for who were or weren't their teammates? I have no clue.

I put all opposing tribes, I don't know who every member who sent an attack is, but those "irrelevant" tribes do not affect the stats much anyway, so lets not get into nitpicking to get away from the point, or pretend the point is about the fact we fight all the tribes, and not that those tribes decided to lay down to riot's benefit.

Stop lying please, I really, really hate posting screenshots. But all the talk about goons is ****. You and everyone else who played with me in any other world knows I don't leave a tribe lightly. Or maybe you don't, who the hell knows.

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
No point in not mentioning my name, I'm not ashamed of anything or whatever. I never said riot rejected you, that was kurtis (or maybe chris idk cant be arsed to scroll up) - even though they did at first. And yes I wrote to you offering you a spot on the winning team.
As far as you leaving goons goes - I'm pretty sure you knew you were gonna leave from the start. It was either turn goons against us or leave, no inbetween, you don't need to pretend :) Now I see you're very good at this "making it seem like I'm doing great and you all are the bad guys of this story" thingy, I mean you got rimmed in like less than 2 days yet still somehow managed to write an essay about how this was actually pretty good for you and some people probably believe it :D
But lets take first screenshot for example. You say at what cost? The only cost for us were nobles and possibly some nukes. Pnl and them losing villages since before you switched tribes doesn't have anything to do with us, so at no cost. Even got us closer to rona szn villas which fell even easier untill he started getting stacks and it was pointless to go for some of his deeper villas.
And showing you taking some of Lionheart's villas (that he got back) when he had unstacked villas next to you and wasnt prepared to get hit, eh, big deal. The villas are not yours anymore anyway.

Now however, fair play to you. I did say before probably on some other thread since I cant find it here, that you backstabbed, but nah you're right, you didn't. You just switched tribes and didn't pull any dirty tricks and like you said you didn't ask goons for support or pull support before anyone hit them. You just chose your side and should not be labeled as a backstabber

I mean, it is what it is, as you say about the whole fight and taking lionheart's villages I suppose, neither their or my villages were stacked, so it was a scuffle I suppose. But no, I wasn't planning on leaving goons at first if they simply wanted to side with riot, I decided to leave when they said they wanted to merge with them.

And hey, I had left a tribe and had zero stacks on my relatively small account, and managed to snipe and defend with my own troops against 3 tribes of troops, that's frankly as well as anyone could ever do with what I had. :p

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
Anyhow, such is war, and that is fair.

Honestly, being called a backstabber over and over, when I had facilitated everything for goon's leadership to know about my departure, not even bother to open forums the moment I decided to leave to avoid even accidentally leaking information, and then I agree with goons leadership on a 24 hours nap between us. (Which they gracefully ignored, who's the backstabber now! Made me know I made the right choice leaving a tribe that can't keep a promise, but didn't bother posting about it because what's the point earlier?), is the only reason I made the post anyhow, all is fair in love and war, as they say. So, anyhow, best of luck to all :)

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The actually correct choice for GOONS would be to join doh, and use that time to grow up with all the food around.

As for myself, you are right, me leaving did hurt me, but I did that choice knowingly because I decided I'd rather get rimmed than be another player who bowed down for a winning "spot" in riot.

For PNL, indeed they are just bad, and have no idea what they are doing. But Goons told me straight out why they were going to fight doh, their duke gave it to me straight, they are doing it for RIOT. So don't pretend its about recruitment, even they themselves said it out.

Frankly, I don't know about doh's politics, most of my tribemates from CLASS moved there, and I only moved when I saw that goons had no intention to play the world to win. As for who were or weren't their teammates? I have no clue.

I put all opposing tribes, I don't know who every member who sent an attack is, but those "irrelevant" tribes do not affect the stats much anyway, so lets not get into nitpicking to get away from the point, or pretend the point is about the fact we fight all the tribes, and not that those tribes decided to lay down to riot's benefit.

Stop lying please, I really, really hate posting screenshots. But all the talk about goons is ****. You and everyone else who played with me in any other world knows I don't leave a tribe lightly. Or maybe you don't, who the hell knows.
Lol well idk what goons told you and yes they were gonna side with us. However at one point they were probably gonna go with doh when sagar contacted them for an alliance, untill doh guys backstabbed ???? tribe over night. And thats not made up, Lionheart at that point told me they are probably gonna go against us. But they got scared that they cant trust doh and they know they can trust me as like you know, I know Lionheart in rl.
Im just saying if you recruit from goons you cant expect them not to war you and blame riot for them warring you.

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
Lol well idk what goons told you and yes they were gonna side with us. However at one point they were probably gonna go with doh when sagar contacted them for an alliance, untill doh guys backstabbed ???? tribe over night. And thats not made up, Lionheart at that point told me they are probably gonna go against us. But they got scared that they cant trust doh and they know they can trust me as like you know, I know Lionheart in rl.
Im just saying if you recruit from goons you cant expect them not to war you and blame riot for them warring you.
I don't know about doh's backstabbing ???, since I don't know about their diplomacy, so can't judge on that.

But I do know lion didn't trust doh, as for why? He just didn't trust them is what he told me. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
There is always a reason for every action, and every action has its consequences.

Personally, didn't know Ozzzxo, all those posts were judgments I saw from the outside.
As Meti mentioned, its to late to talk about diplo now. If Vikings, or any other tribe survived, was because we played our cards well.

GL to everyone, make this world harder and funnier. Aswell, let the memes begin.

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
There is always a reason for every action, and every action has its consequences.

Personally, didn't know Ozzzxo, all those posts were judgments I saw from the outside.
As Meti mentioned, its to late to talk about diplo now. If Vikings, or any other tribe survived, was because we played our cards well.

GL to everyone, make this world harder and funnier. Aswell, let the memes begin.
Indeed, all of it brought some life to the externals LUL.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I’m just as shocked as everyone else about this, but Riot! has actually been the only honest non backstabbing tribe this world. What a bunch of legends. Just hitting the biggest possible tribe we could at any given moment and watching everyone else tear themselves apart because of it.

but let’s stop the crying, man up and have a good battle. And try not to get rimmed twice by the same tribe on the same world lad

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
I’m just as shocked as everyone else about this, but Riot! has actually been the only honest non backstabbing tribe this world. What a bunch of legends. Just hitting the biggest possible tribe we could at any given moment and watching everyone else tear themselves apart because of it.

but let’s stop the crying, man up and have a good battle. And try not to get rimmed twice by the same tribe on the same world lad
Is there an achievement for getting rimmed 5 times in a row?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Riot are doing a great job. It’s doh that can’t keep up!

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: IMF!, IMF*

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Points value of total conquers against opposite side: