WAR Riot + IMF declare the beginning of the Rabbit Hunting Season

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11365688
  • Start date

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pay your respect lads! They totally outmaneuvered us. These guys gotta be some sort of TW gods xD

Still tho, 2 incs and they pie their pants:
Psyduk57 mai 17, 00:49
Hey are you interested in a personal NAP/alliance? Just asking as I have no interest in attacking/nobling you if you cancel your attacks.

When all comes to all: Our position and lack of active players is what made this world so hard. Everyone in the tribe knew we were gonna loose some day but we wanted to give it a go, just for fun. When exams are right around the corner for like 80% of us thats left - there is no hard decision to focus on those really. We are proud of what we achieved due to our difficult position.

When that is said, its funny how these guys try to use propaganda and hate against us. I mean, at least stand up for yourself and kill us clean, dont sink so low you actually try to make us look bad on top of it, lol. I am not trying to hide that you guys are doing good so far - but the fact is that it was a bad timing for us all. National day comming up for all norwegians aswell today - so cant really get myself to care less, lol. Some things are more important. The OP itself was not executed that good. Barely any fakes and probably not that hard to defend either - but its always hard if the acc are offline, lol. Too bad we had like 4-5 people going afk the same week right before this war :// Another time, other circumstances this would have been a great war!

But again, would be nice if you could try to keep your big mouths shut - as it does not take much effort to make you guys scream for NAPs when there finally are someone actually doing some resistance. At least show some self-respect.

For me its back to exam reading and then the summer calls. Sunny weather, cold beer and lots of fun with my friends. I hope you all keep pushing hard as it is the most fun world I have played in a long time, but it should have been released in the winter period when people got more time xD

Keep safe, and GG!

PS: To all the little girls who are still gonna try to throw more hate: There is really no point in responding to this and try to get a reaction as I most likely wont read it xD Just a warning so you dont waste your time and dont get any of the response you are looking for.
Ah,
the good old "You didn't beat us, we already quit" excuse. A true TW classic for the part decade.

But joking a side, exactly what did you achieve tho? I mean, beside betraying HK & SM. Or is this the "achievement" you mean?
Also, hilarious how you tell people to not use propaganda, but then you try to spread some yourself.

Especially the "barely any fakes part" looking at our vault script highscores there were plenty of fakes sent lol. But yeah, like you said, I guess if you logg in 12 hours later when the majority of villages have already been wiped & nobled then it might seem like there are barely any fakes.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
24hrs since the first attack is normally a good point to post stats

Riot! And imf starting to run into problems now, no the problems aren’t bunny’s defence but a severe lack of nobles. No one expected to use this many this fast

Side 1:
Tribes: IMF!, IMF*, Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: Rabbit, Bunny

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 9
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 57,088
Difference: 467,047

chart

what a terrible post konrax. Way to lose the respect you had. Wahhh bad timing already inactive. You lot was active enough to attack back at the start, but not active enough to defend when the nukes start landing.

You knew this war was going to be too much to handle so you bailed lol. There’s more ways to op than a timed op with all trains landing at the same time. See if you’ve got any smithys or troops near the front to start recapping, then tell me if the planning/Organization was bad.

Its not fair to play the ‘outnumbered’ card, when you’ve spent the last few weeks backstabbing every ally you’ve had. Terrible tribe, terrible leadership. No respect due no respect given

Deleted User - 11134637

Man why we have to ALWAYS get exams the exact moment someone start attackings us, so unfair, if it wasn't for that i would tooootally play and defend

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Konrax you great leader, you should have communicated with your tribemates a bit more if you think they got barely any fakes lol.
And yes I'm sure psyduk was so scared of such a great tribe that falls after first couple hours of being OP'd

DeletedUser124955

Pay your respect lads! They totally outmaneuvered us. These guys gotta be some sort of TW gods xD

Still tho, 2 incs and they pie their pants:
Psyduk57 mai 17, 00:49
Hey are you interested in a personal NAP/alliance? Just asking as I have no interest in attacking/nobling you if you cancel your attacks.

When all comes to all: Our position and lack of active players is what made this world so hard. Everyone in the tribe knew we were gonna loose some day but we wanted to give it a go, just for fun. When exams are right around the corner for like 80% of us thats left - there is no hard decision to focus on those really. We are proud of what we achieved due to our difficult position.

When that is said, its funny how these guys try to use propaganda and hate against us. I mean, at least stand up for yourself and kill us clean, dont sink so low you actually try to make us look bad on top of it, lol. I am not trying to hide that you guys are doing good so far - but the fact is that it was a bad timing for us all. National day comming up for all norwegians aswell today - so cant really get myself to care less, lol. Some things are more important. The OP itself was not executed that good. Barely any fakes and probably not that hard to defend either - but its always hard if the acc are offline, lol. Too bad we had like 4-5 people going afk the same week right before this war :// Another time, other circumstances this would have been a great war!

But again, would be nice if you could try to keep your big mouths shut - as it does not take much effort to make you guys scream for NAPs when there finally are someone actually doing some resistance. At least show some self-respect.

For me its back to exam reading and then the summer calls. Sunny weather, cold beer and lots of fun with my friends. I hope you all keep pushing hard as it is the most fun world I have played in a long time, but it should have been released in the winter period when people got more time xD

Keep safe, and GG!

PS: To all the little girls who are still gonna try to throw more hate: There is really no point in responding to this and try to get a reaction as I most likely wont read it xD Just a warning so you dont waste your time and dont get any of the response you are looking for.
Lmao not enough time, dude ever heard of corona virus?