Riot! Vs EAST statistics

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

I can't believe you just said that;( ... btw. It's Character

Its true. One of your players nobled my basher, despite the fact it was stated he was under my protection on both our profiles. He couldn't even saying anything comprehensible in reply.

You corrected a 15 year old ESL(English as a Second Language) writing on an ipod at 1 in the morning after walking 14 miles. Congrats, you must feel like quite the troll.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its true. One of your players nobled my basher, despite the fact it was stated he was under my protection on both our profiles. He couldn't even saying anything comprehensible in reply.

You corrected a 15 year old ESL(English as a Second Language) writing on an ipod at 1 in the morning after walking 14 miles. Congrats, you must feel like quite the troll.

For once, ill have to agree with KungFu. Several SVG members lack key charecter traits like understanding english and common sense.

Fail of the day?

DeletedUser

The mails show they are your lapdogs.

No they don't, they show Mikabuk stating that we were attacking XTremeLove first and after he joined East, Riot! started to attack him.

the mail is east formally dropping relations after they attacked with riot!, they said its because the player took villages a week plus before, but then i said riot! are doing this will i see svg attack riot now and the duke says riot were allowed.

What? Are you stating that we hadn't taken a village from them for over a week before the mail was sent? That's not exactly true, seeing as the message was dated 08/04, and we had a conquer on 06/04 and two on 07/04.

i asked about the time before when he contacted me and he said riot has the right even though they never.

to me thats them being a bitch tribe.

riot wont drop relations any time soon as atm they can attack and take villages without them attacking back. I wish i had kept my nap with svg now with there attitudes.
Why did you only post half a conversation to try and prove a point? If you want to be taken seriously atleast try to be convincing when you lie. And maybe work on your sentence structure.

DeletedUser

Fail of the day?

No, not really. My point was the English inst the language i think in, so especially when tired, so a minor spelling error is excusable. I score better than most of my native English classmates in English, understanding it is not a concern.

The SVG player had difficulties relaying any sort of meaning.

DeletedUser98628

No, not really. My point was the English inst the language i think in, so especially when tired, so a minor spelling error is excusable. I score better than most of my native English classmates in English, understanding it is not a concern.

The SVG player had difficulties relaying any sort of meaning.

Isn't! :D

DeletedUser

No they don't, they show Mikabuk stating that we were attacking XTremeLove first and after he joined East, Riot! started to attack him.

What? Are you stating that we hadn't taken a village from them for over a week before the mail was sent? That's not exactly true, seeing as the message was dated 08/04, and we had a conquer on 06/04 and two on 07/04.

Why did you only post half a conversation to try and prove a point? If you want to be taken seriously atleast try to be convincing when you lie. And maybe work on your sentence structure.

I posted relevant quotes rather than a long convo about east dropping relations with svg.

It showed you claim to attack xtreme first but then work with riot, that proves you worked with riot

It says you failed on your own so worked with riot to win, dont deny it when its stated.

You say im lying when it states svg worked with riot, how is that me lying?

Its you lying fool.

DeletedUser

Come rim me bro. You sure are taking your time.

you mailed and asked for a 1 on 1 and then refused saying i have to take on the whole of riot! and allies

So shut your trap and step up or back off.

Hide behind your tribe and shut it or claim and lets do this, running your mouth while hiding is just wimpy.

DeletedUser95593

I said none of that.

You asked for a 1v1, I accepted. Since then you have done nothing except noble a village in k44 to get close to me.

Come rim me bro.

DeletedUser

I said none of that.

You asked for a 1v1, I accepted. Since then you have done nothing except noble a village in k44 to get close to me.

Come rim me bro.

you said i should fight as i didnt noble you out of 56 which i clearly did.

You deny it as you arent good enough to handle it

Stop mailing about it as you already said your going to get tribe help so it wont be a 1 on 1

Stop saying it will be when you have no intention of having one.

DeletedUser95593

I said, "I'm not going to go out my way to noble you".

I said "I'm happy for you to say you rimmed me, if it is what your ego needs".

You constantly lie about what I said lol. If you ever attacked me I would not get support from Riot, I would not need support from Riot, as u r nub.

Now, come rim me bro.

DeletedUser

I said i agree to 1 on 1 in the mail and your responce was as if, and said your not selfish enough to do it.

You said you wouldnt agree to keep it 1 on 1

So shut your mouth and keep off

You are a fool and a wimp

You want the 1 on 1 then go ahead and say but i expect no more riot attacks if thats the case.

pro. also will have to stay out if you want it

DeletedUser95593

I also said, "I will be as mouthy as I want (sun).".

I can't stop Riot from attacking you for some petty 1v1.

I can however say what I want to you when I want to because u r nub.

DeletedUser

Kung Fu, shut up. You not only are arrogant, but you also have troubles putting legitimate proof in your arguements. You have no sense of humor or common sense. I mean for the love of the big unicorn in the sky controlling us all, did you really think Choco was serious when he was talking about 1v1ing? Your comprehension is so blatantly blunt i could smoke it. So please, of all mercy of the great holy rabbit, just.be.quiet.please.

DeletedUser

Kung Fu, shut up. You not only are arrogant, but you also have troubles putting legitimate proof in your arguements. You have no sense of humor or common sense. I mean for the love of the big unicorn in the sky controlling us all, did you really think Choco was serious when he was talking about 1v1ing? Your comprehension is so blatantly blunt i could smoke it. So please, of all mercy of the great holy rabbit, just.be.quiet.please.

hes a wimp and a loysy player who cant admitt when beaten.

i have put legitemat proof to my arguments.

when proved wrong the answer is always its a joke or shut up.

DeletedUser95593

Attacker: Mynamewasstolen
Origin: East (621|598) K56

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 1

Defender: Deadly Daaku
Destination: 01. Deadly Daaku (349|463) K43

Quantity: 21914 0 0 0 85 0 0 5213 20 0 0 0 0
Losses: 61 0 0 0 0 0 0 15 0 0 0 0 0

He tried to noble me. This is legitimate proof. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hes a wimp and a loysy player who cant admitt when beaten.

i have put legitemat proof to my arguments.

when proved wrong the answer is always its a joke or shut up.

The letter was around on the riot forums. it was clear as facking ice to anyone with an ounce of reason that it was sarcasm.