Riot Vs Full(statistics and more about the war)

Deleted User - 11134637

Who would be so stupid to not see this coming?

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You 3 clueless bots, this aint no merge :D The war started with riot having 5 mil points less and FULL starting the war, which is an advantage by itself. Riot went from 5 mil behind to 800k over and everyone knew the world is decided already. Then we recruited to not make the world drag on for even longer lol

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
You 3 clueless bots, this aint no merge :D The war started with riot having 5 mil points less and FULL starting the war, which is an advantage by itself. Riot went from 5 mil behind to 800k over and everyone knew the world is decided already. Then we recruited to not make the world drag on for even longer lol

Lmao who cares?
Recurit the biggest player merge or not.
I think full would still lose but boring do like this.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lmao who cares?
Recurit the biggest player merge or not.
I think full would still lose but boring do like this.
he was recruited after crim quit and after we closed a 5 mil advantage lol, why would we waste more time on an already won world, that would be boring.

wibo08

ok who the fuck this wibo cuck again ?
I am. I mostly play on dutch servers, but i decided to help out a friend of mine here. Just as i got interested in this world it is over.
The main reason i reacted salty towards crimsoni is because he was in favor of the time bot with shit reasons.

DeletedUser117860

world went down in a weird way. honestly thought crim would get his easy win and quit. Now he will probs lurk around for revenge. lolz

Deleted User - 11365688

Chris and I were too much for crim to handle