Riot! vs Impact ???

DeletedUser

I beg to differ.
Chesss and TW are both Strat games. However, you need more skill in chess to win. gen´ speaking.

if two top skilled players went up against each other, given online times were matched, you defo need some good strat skills to win that bout.

A good number of games are strategy games, so just that point doesn't count. As you said chess need a lot more skill, the reason for me saying it has nothing to do with TW.

Besides, chess is not a team game, while TW is. And there are so many other factors as well.

My point was cloud doesn't need to be good in chess to be good at tw. Not necessarily that he is not.

DeletedUser98503

A good number of games are strategy games, so just that point doesn't count. As you said chess need a lot more skill, the reason for me saying it has nothing to do with TW.

Besides, chess is not a team game, while TW is. And there are so many other factors as well.

My point was cloud doesn't need to be good in chess to be good at tw. Not necessarily that he is not.

Chess of course is not totally the same as tw. Both game needs skill yeah. Tw needs friend and tribe, nothing wrong with that. But both are played on the same principle on making the correct move. Kudder made a wrong move by nobling something that he can't defend. Its like sending your king deep into the enemy territory but can't protect it. Same logic

DeletedUser105718

Chess of course is not totally the same as tw. Both game needs skill yeah. Tw needs friend and tribe, nothing wrong with that. But both are played on the same principle on making the correct move. Kudder made a wrong move by nobling something that he can't defend. Its like sending your king deep into the enemy territory but can't protect it. Same logic

Chess needs strategy, not skill.

Chess=/=Tribalwars

DeletedUser

Having participated in world tournaments for Chess, I guess I'm obliged to comment.

Chess needs strategy and skill. Yes, you can follow all the theories and the books, but some players require different tactics to defeat them. Some tactics may not be the best, but the risks justify the rewards that may be reaped. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

you should teach him how to play chess, he can't move his piece in the right place lol :p

Cl.Oud on 03.06. at 07:29
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░♙ ░▓░ ♙░▓░▓░
♙░ ♙♙░♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

:icon_eek:

the distructor on 03.06. at 07:27
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟▓♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░♟░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░♙░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙░♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

You messed it up first

So I won!

Was a bit of a laugh and we easily made a profit on them, in terms of coins. So, thanks for taking so long to noble them. :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

the distructor on 03.06. at 07:27
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟▓♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░♟░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░♙░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙░♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

You messed it up first

So I won!

You quit so i won :icon_wink:

we could always rematch, but i know you don't wanna lose again :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You quit so i won :icon_wink:

we could always rematch, but i know you don't wanna lose again :icon_razz:

Alright but you need to read the rules first, pawns move straight unless they be killing :axemen:

DeletedUser

well at a given point sometimes attacking with the king can make shit your enemy ;p

but you have to be careful and see the oponents next moves ;p

DeletedUser103302

Just remember to move my pieces this time :icon_idea:

You couldnt move your first pawn correctly, it only makes sense for me to move your pieces for you :lol: ٩(×̯×)۶

:icon_idea: Maybe we should send your trains also, as they were more horrid than your opening gambit.. :icon_wink:

At least MissChievous can send trains with pre millisecond nukes and milli support.

MissChievous today at 12:37:03:243 0:05:05 / Ram
Snipe 1 :icon_twisted:
Snipe 2 :icon_twisted:
MissChievous today at 12:37:03:488 0:05:05 / Snob
Snipe 3 :icon_twisted:
MissChievous today at 12:37:03:588 0:05:05 / Snob
Snipe 4 :icon_twisted:
MissChievous today at 12:37:03:688 0:05:05 / Snob
Snipe 5 :icon_twisted:
MissChievous today at 12:37:03:788 0:05:05 / Snob

DeletedUser

You couldnt move your first pawn correctly, it only makes sense for me to move your pieces for you :lol: ٩(×̯×)۶

I said that because of this

Cl.Oud on 03.06. at 07:29
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░♙ ░▓░ ♙░▓░▓░
♙░ ♙♙░♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

^you did not move my pawns on your turn,just yours :(

:icon_idea: Maybe we should send your trains also, as they were more horrid than your opening gambit.. :icon_wink:

At least MissChievous can send trains with pre millisecond nukes and milli support.
MissChievous today at 12:37:03:243 0:05:05 / Ram
Snipe 1 :icon_twisted:
Snipe 2 :icon_twisted:
MissChievous today at 12:37:03:488 0:05:05 / Snob
Snipe 3 :icon_twisted:
MissChievous today at 12:37:03:588 0:05:05 / Snob
Snipe 4 :icon_twisted:
MissChievous today at 12:37:03:688 0:05:05 / Snob
Snipe 5 :icon_twisted:
MissChievous today at 12:37:03:788 0:05:05 / Snob

lags a bitch lol, also i could care less, the longer it took to take it, the more oda i got with you sending troops to there death, or all that ego support that died in there :lol:

thanks for the oda <3

Psihic

EGO does not support villages outside its tribe.

Except that BigDestro thing for which he was kicked.

Psihic

Nop, EGO. has no allies.

@IamThatGuy, BigDestro was re-invited after we were assured he wouldnt give any villages to anybody anymore. After MadSquad told me that he has supported Riot! in the area we kicked him. He was supposed to be a member of EGO., not any other tribe.

DeletedUser100466

Nop, EGO. has no allies.

@IamThatGuy, BigDestro was re-invited after we were assured he wouldnt give any villages to anybody anymore. After MadSquad told me that he has supported Riot! in the area we kicked him. He was supposed to be a member of EGO., not any other tribe.

so you are saying you kicked him because he was supporting Riot! member as he did the similar mistake in past
Sorry sir but this is the extreme case of stupidity :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: