Riot! Vs. -REM-

DeletedUser

Me and bigevan coplayed W57 on Bigevan3.

Bigevan lead Azura, and i co-duked him.

@Royalist Were u in LIGHTS(W57)?
@Bigevan Did we rim hiw?

No you did not rim me. :lol:
Read the rest of the thread.. jebus.

DeletedUser

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 6 to level 0

Level 6.

I loled

its funny how evan ignores this changes the subject and talks about some utter bullsh*t that has nothing to do with this world? :lol:

DeletedUser8510

@Bigevan Did we rim hiw?

You and Bigevan coplayed? I bet you were the perfect match :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

@Bigevan Did we rim hiw?

True we did co-played. But we didnt made pass 1500pts, due to an early war with 2 premades.:icon_wink:
BTW is ARMADA still there?

DeletedUser

yeah they merged with PK and WAR
Kind of funny actually
emoticon-00102-bigsmile.gif

DeletedUser

Why close threads because wars end? We can just stop posting in them if they are irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Because evan will keep bumping them once a week or so since he is a sillybear

DeletedUser93729

You know, when I first started this game, the 2 people that first contacted me were xshahzad and Bigevan. They took me into their tribe even though I didnt know what the hell I was doing, they were nice to me, taught me how to play the game.

I got nobled easily on that world being a noob and all, but on my next world, I tried to put everything I learned from them to good use, got nobled again.

And on my third world, thank god some actual good players picked me up and after laughing at me for the way I play, taught me the real way to play the game. I survived on that world, but had to quit for RL reasons.

And since then I have only been nobled once but do quit due to bordom ... I'll admit that.

So in closing, thank you xshahzad and evan, you really ...... ah hell I can't say helped cause you didn't, you screwed me for 2 worlds with the crap you taught me. GO RIOT!!!

DeletedUser

You know, when I first started this game, the 2 people that first contacted me were xshahzad and Bigevan. They took me into their tribe even though I didnt know what the hell I was doing, they were nice to me, taught me how to play the game.

I got nobled easily on that world being a noob and all, but on my next world, I tried to put everything I learned from them to good use, got nobled again.

And on my third world, thank god some actual good players picked me up and after laughing at me for the way I play, taught me the real way to play the game. I survived on that world, but had to quit for RL reasons.

And since then I have only been nobled once but do quit due to bordom ... I'll admit that.

So in closing, thank you xshahzad and evan, you really ...... ah hell I can't say helped cause you didn't, you screwed me for 2 worlds with the crap you taught me. GO RIOT!!!

Haha, Who taught you Me or Shah as we have different playing styles.

DeletedUser41666

xshahzad is in riot :lol:

So now which side?