RIP Ben

• Thread starter DeletedUser115610
  • Start date

Mr. Cringer Pants

My condolences to his family. Ben was an amazing individual. My best to his family and friends.

atmospherecf

Ben, we been going at it since 2006.. We've had a lot of great and fun times battling each other. I know you've gone to a better place. We'll all eventually see each other again, and when we do, let's play some TW up there :)

You will always be my legend.

beebetter

never got the chance to play alongside but we all keep your memory alive Mate . Cheers.

DeletedUser

Came back after throwing in the towel on 88 to pay my respects to Ben -- one of the few people I can say I admired, with a genuine desire to make things better. I don't know what happened to you or your situation outside TW, but I can solidly say I've met few people who brought that level of dedication to the game. You were a brilliant player and friend to many. You will be missed.

DeletedUser99565

Omg... Fucking sad :( he was one of the few on w80 who I had considered a friend from the beginning of the world and he was one of the only reasons I stuck around so long. Thanks Ben for not just fighting side by side for so long but being a friend even when we weren't same tribes/allies

DeletedUser

Very sad. TW community is full of people suffering from physical and mental illness. I have played w good people who had a terminal illness and played from their hospital beds.... when one day their account goes idle its pretty surreal. TW was a bit of a refuge for me in my own dark days, too. Ben though... Ben was so young and so gifted with that extraordinary IQ and big heart. "only the good die young" ? meh. The worlds weird that way. I always enjoyed my skype convos w him. Obviously @ TW he was one of the sickest players and a legend. Ben was human and not perfect, but I will remember him well. He was good. "the roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness". Ben is at peace, and in that I find some inspiration :).

And as he stands in vic-tory, Sin's curse has lost its grip on me...

DeletedUser79609

So today would be this awesome guy's birthday. I know wherever he is he's having an amazing time.

Missing you doesn't get easier, see you soon amigo <3

DeletedUser

Sigh.. I guess everyone has his or her moments where you get back to these things.. flashbacks.. questions.. Well, guess I'm having that moment right now. Have nobody to talk to atm so guess I can just share it here. It's hard to forget someone who gives you a lot to remember right? Just can't believe it's just.. gone.. but, where are you? Time goes so fast.. I know.. Well.. Take care. x

Nox <3

DeletedUser117865

My heart is broken.

I had major health problems and was unable to continue and cannot return to playing Tribal Wars or even contact/say goodbye to people. I love and miss you all, allies and enemies alike.

I just had a chance to finally log in and I found out the news of Ben passing and I had to post. He was one of the greatest people and players I ever got to know, loyal, by my side, as we supported each other through various situations in both our lives. He was so young and so smart and so great. All of the conversations I have had with him, everything, it all just comes flooding back. My condolences to the family, I know I'll see you again one day my friend. You will always be loved and missed.

I'll miss our chats, I'll miss playing alongside you, I'll miss everything about you. I know you are at peace but it doesn't help the pain I feel learning and reading about the world's loss of you. I wish I could have been better for you and find someone to help you out so you could take a break from the game. I am so sorry I was unable to continue, and I wish I could've known the news sooner to mail in some flowers or gifts to your services. You never quit this game even when you burned out, you were so dedicated to it and the tribe and the world and I pray that at the end of this all, the world will be dedicated to you because you deserve it. Thanks for everything you taught me, for everything you did for me, and you'll always have a place in my heart and never be forgotten. Much love Ben, may you Rest in Peace.

~Sara

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know this is a late response , I didn't hear about it right away and then I didn't even know it was in the externals .

I didn't even know he was on meds or had a mental illness and that makes me sad as well because I live with such a person and understand it well.

What makes it worse is when we argue or fight with each other over such a silly game we don't stop to realize if that player/person is suffering from something . I never had a bad fight with Ben , but there was a time he Co for me in W 80 , but I threw him off my account because I wasn't sure if I trusted him or not . Then one time after that he tried to be on my friends list , but I declined because I thought he was going to give the enemy my online status .

We just never know when the end of someone will come , therefore it's best to try to always keep that in mind and don't leave grudges behind , we just feel awful not ever being able to apologize for them.

Jovis

Psalm 34:18-19
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
19 The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

Ben,

You have been missed and continue to be missed. I can say with confidence that I truly knew you. Integrity was defined by you, and truth was you. I always considered you a friend.

I will never forget you and will always hold you in my heart. I can say with absolute certainty you will be missed. Now you are in a better place and God holds you in his kingdom. I love you forever a few always.

Sincerely,

Jovis

Last edited: