Rip borg

DeletedUser

except its against the RULES? lol

Players giving their accounts away to people from other worlds isn't against the rules. Maybe you should try re reading the rules? As long as those people don't currently have a world 10 account then its fair game.

You should invest in some Johnsons Baby Shampoo

no-more-tears.jpg

kalkoenvet

It is allowed for the owner of an account (original owner or not) to give the account to a new owner, if that player has no account in that world yet.

Anyways, since you are ignoring my post, can you answer this question: Are you still playing or not? (Rule of this game: logging in on a coplayed account does not count).

Angry.png

DeletedUser

im sure he already reported it about 6900 times to no avail

anyway please discus why what is it 80m pts which is roughly 20% of BORGS points went to DDB, if thats not the beginning of a merger I dunno what it is. Im sure you cannot use the strategic argument because we do have ingame mail and shared and trusted forums for a reason

so please enlighten us on the "non merger"

DeletedUser

because borg manage to fail just that little bit harder than DDB do.

So why not make one big failed tribe when you could have 2 crappy ones instead

DeletedUser

I think this just proves how much of a CR*P tribe borg really was..

Oh well, them all jumping to DDB wont make DDB the superpower CTRL is....

Was it Rabidbunny on the other thread saying 'i'm waiting for you to take our villages' - oh no weres your war-partner gone now?

maybe we should all point towards DDB to now take Borgs lead and read this thread from the general area: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=139738

or a quick link for the excess: http://tribalwars.net/account_delete.php?action=delete_from_mail

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was it Rabidbunny on the other thread saying 'i'm waiting for you to take our villages' - oh no weres your war-partner gone now?

maybe we should all point towards DDB to now take Borgs lead and read this thread from the general area: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=139738

or a quick link for the excess: http://tribalwars.net/account_delete.php?action=delete_from_mail

awhile back Borg could do no wrong according to you. Just like Set and others according to you. -- wasn't you saying this, so I stand corrected by corpsey.

Tribes come and go, and they will hit peaks and disappear. Borg appears to of made the mistake of not waring anyone for too long of a time after defeating BDR. This cost them in activity from the looks of it. A lot of tribes will get hit with inactivity.

So far Ctrl has been the only tribe that seems to be able to not get hit with this, especially before or during a war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44592

[/URL]

Which war partner might that be?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: great8o8

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB DDBBQ BORG BORG-B BORG-X
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 0
Difference: 148

image.php

For Welsh, not very impressive ~50 conquers per month vs the enemy but hey BORG and DDB do love my 20 second noble trains that much, even tho i dont send trains

DeletedUser

ei guys!! Accuse me of being an idiot but dont accuse me of disloyalty.. Ive stuck by whatever tribe offered me their hands till the bitter end and here I am after being decimated and destroyed, still hoping and wishing for a miracle to happen. I believe I am the longest lasting (in the forums atleast :p) enemy CTRL / Die. has had so far..

Either way, BORG was quite active even after the BDR war because they were busy taking care of LunaW... I just think BORG's problem lied in diplomacy... ONLY if aRamez weighed out the options and actually launched on TUBA, CTRL would have the entire North AND the entire west siding up against them. Even if that would not have been the case, BORG would atleast have had 2 less enemies.

DeletedUser

ei guys!! Accuse me of being an idiot but dont accuse me of disloyalty.. Ive stuck by whatever tribe offered me their hands till the bitter end and here I am after being decimated and destroyed, still hoping and wishing for a miracle to happen. I believe I am the longest lasting (in the forums atleast :p) enemy CTRL / Die. has had so far..

Either way, BORG was quite active even after the BDR war because they were busy taking care of LunaW... I just think BORG's problem lied in diplomacy... ONLY if aRamez weighed out the options and actually launched on TUBA, CTRL would have the entire North AND the entire west siding up against them. Even if that would not have been the case, BORG would atleast have had 2 less enemies.

If only Aramez had launched on Tuba? Then things would have been different?

Ummm. No. That was the main idea, was to launch on Tuba to get GTG thinking they were actually going to participate in a war.

Everyone knew aramez was full of crap. We had conversations of him telling people they were going to declare on us.

Launching on Tuba or not, the outcome would have been the same. We still knew Aramez was full of shit.

DeletedUser

BORG is not dead. Far from it while still sitting at #3... Keep trying guys.
This whole thread is basically just spam *thumbs up*.

DeletedUser

I suppose your right Finny.

image.php

Borg is doing as good as always.

DeletedUser

BORG:
Most Villages: 61,748
Current Villages: 48,457
Village Loss: 13,291

BORG-B:
Most Villages: 21,165
Current Villages: 946
Village Loss: 20,219

BORG-X:
Most Villages: 12,119
Current Villages: 370
Village Loss: 11,749
---------------------
Total Village Loss: 45,259

It's actually worse then I thought when I planned on getting these stats....
Amazing how you can loose 45259 villages that easily and still say that you're 'alive' :icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

Borg is doing as good as always.
Better then that one tribe... What was the name? Oh right... Nomads, wasn't that your tribe? Isn't that tribe dead? Hmmm... Interesting. :lol:

It's actually worse then I thought when I planned on getting these stats....
Amazing how you can loose 45259 villages that easily and still say that you're 'alive' :icon_rolleyes::lol:

Seeming as how TUBA still need 80M to pass us in rankings and they're doing nothing but eating themselves I doubt we'll get passed.
I also think it's funny how I remember LunaW losing about 4 rankings and losing ALOT of members, yet LunaW and their allies (CTRL) kept saying they were far from dead... But BORG doesn't lose any rankings and we're dead? LOL...

What did I say earlier? Oh right... Keep trying.

And that's all from Finny, see ya in a few weeks again. :)

DeletedUser

Better then that one tribe... What was the name? Oh right... Nomads, wasn't that your tribe? Isn't that tribe dead? Hmmm... Interesting. :lol:

Seeming as how TUBA still need 80M to pass us in rankings and they're doing nothing but eating themselves I doubt we'll get passed.
I also think it's funny how I remember LunaW losing about 4 rankings and losing ALOT of members, yet LunaW and their allies (CTRL) kept saying they were far from dead... But BORG doesn't lose any rankings and we're dead? LOL...

BORG-B and BORG-X have lost quite a few ranks, so you keep trying... :icon_biggrin:
Or are you trying to say that they were never a part of BORG and were just their 'puppets' as you lads like to call it.

DeletedUser

losing nearly 50% of your total families villages doesnt count as dying, man i dunno what does then, tbh u should jsut send invites to those borg X and B members and consolidate already, so at least u can stop being called BORG Family lol

and I wouldnt really talk about eating themselves it seems what DDB and BORG are pro at just look at 99% of their conquers themselves or barbs respect

rbh135

you might want to moderate your grammer because saying "aren't you" and "you quit" makes no sence old bean.

On the fact your comparing a merge over a few member transitions. Well you just might want to rethink the whole matter before you come here spewing bs.

Having good stats and bad PNP is a school girl error.

sohappy.png
Right back at ya.
the fact that you spelt grammar grammer makes this even more laughable.

And sight, Borg has more inactivity then barbs :S

DeletedUser27978

the fact that you spelt grammar grammer makes this even more laughable.

And sight, Borg has more inactivity then barbs :S

could be worse,

we could have inactivity, barbs and you.