Rip in peace RoyalE

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm proud of being able to hold off the rank 1 tribe for this long. Its not something to just shrug off. Sure we won't win the world... but its still been fun along the way.
In world 81 (or whatever the next no hauls is), RoyalE will have their asses handed to them. On an equal playing field... I will outplay them every single time. Harry and I have been outplaying them as it is... even when the odds are against us. Krieger and co are proving how poor of players they actually are.

Saddest no-haul world of all time really. The RoyalE nubs are continually patting themselves on the back simply because they are slowly but surely nobling a rim tribe that is a fifth of their size. Surely something to be proud of.

Nah, you're starting to sound like RoyalE did on W71.. " wait until we get a better chance!/next no hauls we'll really show you how it's done". Oh, and they did! They annihilated W2V, not just once, but twice. Also, I don't know why you're talking about 81. This is 77. So you're blaming RoyalE for this being the worst no-haul world of all time? Really? It's their fault and not that of any other tribe? I will admit that themselves and NAM have been extremely reserved but I don't see much of a problem with that. NAM also chose t have their diplomacy with them where they openly work (obviously like RoyalE) RoyalE. I think to make it this far and to be in the position they are in is some achievement. Krieger is a good player. Probably one of the better players on this world (and since YOU made reference to 77 I'll say on there too) and saying he's not, just shows you have a chip on your shoulder. He's done quite well as an individual player and demonstrated some skill. Saying they are poor is false in my opinion and I disagree in the majority of what you say.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nah, you're starting to sound like RoyalE did on W71.. " wait until we get a better chance!/next no hauls we'll really show you how it's done". Oh, and they did! They annihilated W2V, not just once, but twice. Also, I don't know why you're talking about 81. This is 77. So you're blaming RoyalE for this being the worst no-haul world of all time? Really? It's their fault and not that of any other tribe? I will admit that themselves and NAM have been extremely reserved but I don't see much of a problem with that. NAM also chose t have their diplomacy with them where they openly work (obviously like RoyalE) RoyalE. I think to make it this far and to be in the position they are in is some achievement. Krieger is a good player. Probably one of the better players on this world (and since YOU made reference to 77 I'll say on there too) and saying he's not, just shows you have a chip on your shoulder. He's done quite well as an individual player and demonstrated some skill. Saying they are poor is false in my opinion and I disagree in the majority of what you say.

You've clearly not been under attack by RoyalE. And Krieger particularly. He is an average player at best. He does have one crucial element that enables him to be fairly successful-that is that he is on the game all day. He is not particularly skillful... he doesn't even really time all that well. He just spams nukes and then spams trains. Nothing skillful about sending mass amounts of attacks.
When he does this to a smaller tribe... say a tribe a 5th of his tribe's size... the results are quite obviously in his favor.

That is simply from an attacking standpoint. Defending is quite another matter. When under any sort of attack.. no matter how menial, he calls for large amounts of tribal support. I can't argue with this at all... other than it simply shows a sort of abuse of his very strict dictatorship. He simply uses his tribe's size in order to stack himself fully, staving off all attacks. This isn't any sort of individual skill.. only abuse of his power in the tribe.

The only skillful player that I have encountered in several months of defending against RoyalE is Isabella. His/her timings are quite nice for the most part... certainly better than those of many of her tribemates (including Krieger).
As for the latter part of your statement... I could name at least 10 players on this world that are superior to Krieger in every single aspect of play. Probably quite a few more than that to be honest. He is a mediocre player, with a large tribe. Nothing more.

I certainly cannot blame RoyalE for the poorness of this world. The blame falls equally on a number of sources... including NAM thus far. The endgame pact has made this world a boring one. Dharma's mass recruiting failure also set this world up for RoyalE's success and contributed to how boring this world has become.
I am certain that things will liven up a bit once NAM and RoyalE go to war however... hopefully enough to redeem this world from the TW Hall of Shame.

DeletedUser

What civil account are you on Amp. They way you are talking i would like to internal you

DeletedUser84716

:) Amp I see this same type argument on all the externals world in world out. Some player that is obviously doing well gets slammed cause he does not do this or cant do that. The sad thing my friend is that you guys always get the wrong answer convinced that you have the right answer cause you are using the wrong equation.
Everyone knows this is an endurance game. Sprinters look pretty when they run fast but this aint no sprint.

DeletedUser27978

:) Amp I see this same type argument on all the externals world in world out. Some player that is obviously doing well gets slammed cause he does not do this or cant do that. The sad thing my friend is that you guys always get the wrong answer convinced that you have the right answer cause you are using the wrong equation.
Everyone knows this is an endurance game. Sprinters look pretty when they run fast but this aint no sprint.

This is an endurance game, and we in CIVIL have been enduring :)

We started late and none of us knew each other when we started.

We overcame THUGS & BONES if you remember them, and then we kept Dharma at bay. Then we rushed to meet RoyalE at the K53 border.

I always wonder what would have happened to the world if CIVIL submitted to Dharma and tried to re-jig the tribe in a positive manor. I knew in my heart of hearts that it would be just Venus in W71 all over again. Gangbanged by two organised tribes with a belief system in place.

The fact is, that alot of players in the CORE in K54 gave in instantly (Bar Lord Anubis, who just got rekt by overwhelming pressure).

The biggest fault of the south-west was ThunderingIce folding like a pleb.

Not many tribes except RoyalE / NAM / CIVIL & W2V actually had integrity and could hold themselves together.

You never know what a tribe acts like until its under pressure. Unfortunately the playing field isnt even =).

DeletedUser

I've been getting "slammed" not because I can or can't do something... but because civil is getting bullied by the rank 1 tribe. personally my account has been doing just fine. Better than fine really.

Enduring is about all I have been doing though... maybe a bit of growth on the side. This world has never been a sprint for me... I've been defending day in/day out for the last several months. Really since the beginning of this world... things have just picked up of late.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah fair enough fellers. Although, what's the point? With NAM and RoyalE having their little agreement there is no future for you realistically. And when I say that I mean your tribe. All you can hope is they recruit you, they let you merge or you come second in the world staying on stats. I can see it being fun to fight for a bit an test the opposition or practice your skills but after being 700 war caps down I'm left wondering...

DeletedUser

I wanna make royale work for their caps.

There is also a thing called hope that maybe a merge won't happen. It's improbable but it's possible. Come so far, why quit now?

The only reason im still around is because of the amazing stacks my fellow players have given to me. I can atleast hold out for them. Plus as soon as this world ends our Skype chats won't mean as much. Main reason i play tw is that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah fair enough fellers. Although, what's the point? With NAM and RoyalE having their little agreement there is no future for you realistically. And when I say that I mean your tribe. All you can hope is they recruit you, they let you merge or you come second in the world staying on stats. I can see it being fun to fight for a bit an test the opposition or practice your skills but after being 700 war caps down I'm left wondering...

Certainly a fair argument. I think at this point it would be hypocritical of me to leave... as I have criticized Krieger's surrender and deletion in the past. Also... slowing down RoyalE may make their lives a bit tougher in that endgame war.. and hopefully easier for my NAM friends. As long as I am still having fun here I see no reason to leave.

DeletedUser93681

Although Royale are allies, hats off to Civil for sticking with the war. For a tribe that much bigger than you, they arent taking you by storm. One thing that has always amazed me is how fast the map can change.

DeletedUser

Its also kinda fun to be the underdog and see how well you can/can't last. Not everything is about winning, sometimes its about...playing.

DeletedUser27978

I feel like I can conquer the world...

[video=youtube;3j1yHcBkuYI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j1yHcBkuYI[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wanna make royale work for their caps.

There is also a thing called hope that maybe a merge won't happen. It's improbable but it's possible. Come so far, why quit now?

The only reason im still around is because of the amazing stacks my fellow players have given to me. I can atleast hold out for them. Plus as soon as this world ends our Skype chats won't mean as much. Main reason i play tw is that.

I totally understand this. I enjoy that element of the game and most of my VC friends are in NAM and I guess it's fair to have hope, it's only natural.

Certainly a fair argument. I think at this point it would be hypocritical of me to leave... as I have criticized Krieger's surrender and deletion in the past. Also... slowing down RoyalE may make their lives a bit tougher in that endgame war.. and hopefully easier for my NAM friends. As long as I am still having fun here I see no reason to leave.

It's an interesting one. Many W2V players play where needed and don't necessarily see accounts as the be end and end all. So if you were fighting in NAM it'd be almost as effective. I presume NAM just don't want that though as they prefer the two different entities.

If you were really going for the W and were ruthless enough, I'd expect someone in your position to NAP with RoyalE, Ally Goats and war NAM. Realistically once NAM are gone you'd have a much better chance at defeating RoyalE 1 on 1. The only issue is NAM wouldn't be impressed as they'd want revenge but I wouldn't see them joining accounts in either Goats or RoyalE to achieve it. But I know you're all mates but just sayin'

Although Royale are allies, hats off to Civil for sticking with the war. For a tribe that much bigger than you, they arent taking you by storm. One thing that has always amazed me is how fast the map can change.

That's a very political statement Debs. We all know NAM are routing for CIVIL and there's nothing RoyalE can do about it. I'm surprised the backstab hasn't come yet but there's plenty of time for that. Well to be honest, it really depends, Sam could want to keep his reputation for future worlds as being clean or just declare soon and storm through RoyalE. What ever he chooses NAM are always going to be in the driving seat.

Its also kinda fun to be the underdog and see how well you can/can't last. Not everything is about winning, sometimes its about...playing.

For the most part it really isn't. If CIVIL weren't good friends with NAM I doubt they'd be doing this favor for fun.

It does prove that a smaller tribe with high participation and communication is so effective. It's been proven time and time again.