Rip in peace RoyalE

DeletedUser

Murph, I think you are completely right about most of that. I don't think Krieger would agree to that alliance/backstab though... and he delusionally thinks that he will have an endgame merge (which sounds boring really... not sure why'd he even want it). I'm not sure what Sam is planning... but I highly doubt that the majority of NAM members would be alright with that kind of action... and Sam is a good enough leader to know that. I am guessing that much of RoyalE would feel the same way.. as they have quite a bit of dissent as it is with Krieger's decision making.

DeletedUser

Currently meep stats vs royale last 24 hours. Meep 1 Royale 0.

Comeback boys

DeletedUser

hahaha =) Go meepworrior!!!

Posted separately, your name hurts my head to spell. for gods sake man, is it worrier or warrior!?!?

DeletedUser

Its meant to keep you guessing :) Thats why Krieger seems to be having such a hard time with it... he spends too much time trying to figure out the name.

DeletedUser

hahaha =) Go meepworrior!!!

Posted separately, your name hurts my head to spell. for gods sake man, is it worrier or warrior!?!?

When I read it I just say meepwarrior because that's what sounds best in my head

DeletedUser

It's meepworrior and should be pronounced as such.

11 year old me would be ashamed finding people pronouncing my name incorrectly

DeletedUser

Quick quiz: how many royales does it take to take out a meep

Apparently all of them if this op is any clue. We'll see how successful it is though... my mailbox is being bombarded by RoyalE braggarts though... so apparently they have already won? I haven't seen it yet, but who knows.. maybe they know something that I don't.

DeletedUser

I feel so disrespected. You guys don't wanna go out with me :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I know that already <3

But I'm just hurt that Meep wasn't effected by my smooth moves and charm </3

DeletedUser

Not gunna lie, that was hella suave

#gooutwithqueenofthemermaidsmeep