RIP Silversworn

DeletedUser

Silversworn was once a Duke in a tribe allied to D*D, GRIGNR. In February 2009, he left our side of the Server War, and joined our enemy, ROA. In November 2009, ROA merged into CultRO, where silversworn was a member until today. He deleted his account while under heavy attack by D*D, and went barb about 30 minutes ago. Congratulations to D*D leaders and members for an outstanding job in this op!

silversworn, thank you for playing the game with us over these years. On behalf of D*D, we wish you all the best in your real life.

DeletedUser

Silversworn was once a Duke in a tribe allied to D*D, GRIGNR. In February 2009, he left our side of the Server War, and joined our enemy, ROA. In November 2009, ROA merged into CultRO, where silversworn was a member until today. He deleted his account while under heavy attack by D*D, and went barb about 30 minutes ago. Congratulations to D*D leaders and members for an outstanding job in this op!

silversworn, thank you for playing the game with us over these years. On behalf of D*D, we wish you all the best in your real life.
These is not cool. When I saw the tittle RIP Silversworn I was thinking that something happened to these player in rl but luckily I see these is some morale or ego boosting thread...
So I will help you some more congratulations you guys are awesome...

Just crap that another old school player left these game :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

So Silver's departure doesn't warrent a mention darkaniken2? Many players have left W3 without a thread on the PnP. But he was a well known figure who had a special connection to both sides of the server war. So I think all former W3 players will be interested to know how this ended. Silver was an enthusiastic player who added a lot of fun to the game, both as an ally and an enemy. While I am proud of my tribe for this victory, Silver will indeed be missed by many.

DeletedUser

PqFCb.png