Rip Toxic

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Looks like Toxic just made a big mistake declaring war on appa, most likely gonna be their downfall.

Btw, never trust a Toxic player. They didn't respect the nap cooldown period, but instead decided to ignore it and declare war anyways.

jamieKhunter

Reaction score
Nap cooldown Started 2 day ago buddy You guys attacked our allies and expected me not to help them out which then your side ended the Nap We got the Green light to prepare our offensive after that you guys had 2 day not our fault you didn't have your front lines stacked

Also read the War dec

i was in the conv with babin and your leadership its true

jamieKhunter

Reaction score
1. Monster was recruited inside of our cluster and we were promised that we would receive villages as compensation for this issue.

2. Monster began nobling and recapping our players villages from jonga that we (appa council and myself) agreed to sorting out and us getting those.

3. We gave villages back to Appa that were inside their cluster as exchange for the villages we wanted back, only thing we received instead was stacks on our trains from your duke. And then bragging to me about it.

4. Y'all began attacking our allies -TB- (antivirus) from the Monster account while it was being sat by your duke. We asked them to stop but then he decided that he didn't want to listen. I then had TB release antivirus to prevent issues.

5. Your duke decided it was a good idea to start sending nobles and nukes at our boi Sandover. Jamie did what any logical person would do and supported him.

6. Your duke DEMANDED that jamie give 2 villages up or the nap was terminated.

7. I tried MULTIPLE times to get Nap extensions to prevent this, your duke launched during the NAP extension talks and ignored me until he decided to demand free villages.

We did our upmost best to prevent a war with y'all as I do have respect for a few of you there, but obviously your leadership/council figured they were more willing to go to war with us than try to sort anything out.

Best of luck to y'all and much love to my bois in Appa. (I can provide screenshots on any of the above statements if needed)

.Lucifer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Bruh, yall just food. By downfall do you mean about 14 million more points?

Y'all broke NAP so this is what you get. Make sure you keep your farms and pits up for the trains

Nom nom nom nom

.Lucifer.

3ig9jf.jpg
[/url]

Last edited:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They didn't respect the nap cooldown period, but instead decided to ignore it and declare war anyways.
Sorry, I must've been mistaken on the times. I was just going off of the time that Refined sent at sandover and assumed that was the time we were supposed to go off of?

DeletedUser75474

Looks like Toxic just made a big mistake declaring war on appa, most likely gonna be their downfall.

I don't know man, most of us haven't even started on the fun yet and it's 6 - 0 for Toxic. I think you might be slightly butthurt.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean I dont play this world nor following it but yet I know more about the relationship between toxic and bendover's tribe just by looking at the map. :D

RefinedGentlemen.

Reaction score
Exactly, sandover is titm which we have no official relationship with. We have a nap with toxic and have history fighting for villages with sandover, them not being in toxic and trying to noble inside our cluster.

Any NAP appa made always came with the condition of not nobling inside our cluster.

After rimming anti virus from TB (one of toxic puppet tribes) we agreed a nap with TB under the conditions that we would have nothing to do with eachother and not noble inside eachothers cluster.

TB broke this by jaguar nobling inside our cluster of myself, lazuardi, and genghiskhan. Even though it was TB's own proposition that even if it were fire villages inside our cluster they still could not be taken.

Toxic were good nap and I have no bad feelings towards the tribe, we had minor issues and then they were resolved.

Toxic nobled into our cluster, against nap conditions. Promptly they gave these back. At the time in response we recruited monster account. After him causing a lot of dramas we made an agreement to toxic.

Monster was MIA so we used up the troops smashing antivirus and then launched to start internalling account after giving hidden 8 days to return, 5 of those under sit. He had a lot of isolated villages so we agreed these would go to toxic. It'd make tactical sense to any tribe. Took two monster villages on internal, he had another 7/8 trains on him. Then monster returned. Sniped the trains. He was deciding if he wanted to play or not again. So we waited out on internal and giving up some of the east ones to toxic or if he would be an active part of our tribe.

He ended up being an active part of our tribe. At the same time jamiekhunter and Gary were taking villages that we had cleared from antivirus. There was another nobling into our cluster issue. So we kept monster without giving up the villages if toxic wouldn't respect clearer takes village and the boundaries of our cluster.

APPA has never had relations with titm. Sandover nobled next door to me, another toxic puppet tribe but the only one not restricted by a nap to launch on me close range. We did what made tactical sense and restricted sandovers growth into our area. Capping against him and killing a few nukes.

Sandover is not a toxic member so attacking him does not break the NAP, but toxic has broken the cool down with thousands of attacks. And previous to this.

Jamiekhunter supporting sandover against me capping him, even though the NAP agreement prohibits supporting against eachother.

APPA has never supporter against toxic to other tribes, even with fire crumbling next door. Which I was glad of honestly after the disrespectful allies fire had been (letting us and itc stack HKBM and leaving their troops safe at home, saying they'd supported too)

Good luck toxic, and other sub tribes. War has just started we have a lot of backline and will be a pain in toxics arse for months to come. Good to see faces like stew and Salvador and enjoyed my talks with Jamie and babin so far

.Lucifer.

titm and toxic are together as a unit and have been all world. Im sure you knew that attacking titm was poking the bear.

You just said you all stacked HKBM, that is stacking against toxic.......

RefinedGentlemen.

Reaction score
We stacked hkbm prior to the appa/toxic NAP being created. Babin knew this. We didn't help fire because they left us and itc out to dry being the only supporters to hkbm even though they swore they were stacking him too.

The hkbm situation, appa and toxic are in the same page with.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Toxic, TiTM
Side 2:
Tribes: Appa

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 60
Difference: 117