RIP w80 forum

DeletedUser64969

Seem's to be the general consensus that everyone I talk to agree's that sin is the better/superior tribe, obviously destiny dispute that by saying they only think 3-4 player's within sin are good players.

DeletedUser58259

Seem's to be the general consensus that everyone I talk to agree's that sin is the better/superior tribe, obviously destiny dispute that by saying they only think 3-4 player's within sin are good players.

Hey Dave, I dare you to critique yourself. I'd be curious what that would look like.

DeletedUser64969

Hey Dave, I dare you to critique yourself. I'd be curious what that would look like.

well I can start by simply saying I'll beat w80's farming record in 12 hours with 450 villages, so that's a start in my critique :icon_razz:

DeletedUser64969

Jackie-Chan_02-e1401612645245.jpg

DeletedUser58259

I guess that's cool, if farming is your thing.

Highest AOTD would be a bit more impressive. Something that involves anything but holding a single keyboard key all day straight, is more impressive.

Seems to me you over-estimated yourself as well, you're nowhere to be found on the In A Day records :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

cause no1 care what u think angelo ya lil kid

i own u at rock paper scissors lil BOY

DeletedUser64969

I guess that's cool, if farming is your thing.

Highest AOTD would be a bit more impressive. Something that involves anything but holding a single keyboard key all day straight, is more impressive.

Seems to me you over-estimated yourself as well, you're nowhere to be found on the In A Day records :icon_confused:

tooooo funnniesss, i'm a terrible player I just get rank 1 every world I play from pure luck, god shines through my bottom and supports my every whim. and holding one key all day? how are you farming rofl, 5-10min every 2-3 hours is enough..... someone needs to l2p me thinks, and sending nukes at stacks is more achievement worthy? both are just as achievement worthy or just as not, makes no difference, both are repetitive tasks that require doing the exact samething more or less.

DeletedUser58259

tooooo funnniesss, i'm a terrible player I just get rank 1 every world I play from pure luck, god shines through my bottom and supports my every whim. and holding one key all day? how are you farming rofl, 5-10min every 2-3 hours is enough..... someone needs to l2p me thinks, and sending nukes at stacks is more achievement worthy? both are just as achievement worthy or just as not, makes no difference, both are repetitive tasks that require doing the exact samething more or less.

Well you're not rank 1 here, nor were you rank 1 when we rimmed you on W85 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Bring back Jovis!

i hadda let it gooooo breh. However, in a world full of maggots, Connor is BAE. a great gentleman and warrior both :swordsman: <3 Wake me up when its all over...

raised_fist_heart_sticker-r891482cc28054379afa16fdb28f545d3_v9w0n_8byvr_324.  jpg

[video=youtube;d9geBjThzwI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9geBjThzwI[/video]