ripfin

DeletedUser

i just want to know that how was this player on world 2.i am a player from w22 and there he's behavin crazy.he says that he took on an entire HoT family all alone and then deleted his a/c coz he got bored of constantly winnin.is this true??

does anyone remember him?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ripfin on 16.09. at 08:40
nope, long retired from world 2 after taking on the HoT family by myself and winning I hit delete, the world got boring for me.
and world 1 was only for me to get an understanding of the game, like a fool around chucker.

I've played this game for years ever since world 1 I've proved myself on world 2, I don't have to think highly of myself I know what i'm doing.

this is what i mean

DeletedUser

Obviously, he didn't defeat HOT on his own.
He is however, the biggest firestarter in the history of .net. He caused like two world wars here. He was known as Asterios first, took over Ripfin later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes he was a pain in the a*** for HOT. Wouldn't go so far as to say he was winning though.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
He was winning and was pretty good at timing... Because he deleted about the time when he ran out of troops and HOT would've started winning. Atleast he held his ground against HOT for a lil while... But if he hadn't deleted, he'd not continued to win.

DeletedUser

so hows he as a player??a big ass,a clown coz he has now taken up the largest family tribe on w22

DeletedUser

He's pretty good, knows how to play. But he has the largest forum mouth I have ever seen, with only Arthas987's coming even close.

So hes not the best team player :icon_biggrin:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Sure, he's got skills, but unlike what he thinks about himself, he's not the best and most awesome player ever... :p

Hanussen

so hows he as a player??a big ass,a clown coz he has now taken up the largest family tribe on w22

He's not a team player, i had to work the last 2 months with him and he likes to work by his own, he's a hell good attacker, but no so good defender.

DeletedUser

oh yes,i have to agree that he's got a big mouth all right.he is more of a pain in the a** for all the other players in w22 now.lol.

when will he realise that he's ridin high on past glories?:lol:

DeletedUser

ripfin/asterios is/was the single most skilled player to ever play this game.

you should all feel blessed just to be able to post in a topic named after him. that's the closest you'll ever get to his greatness.

DeletedUser

ripfin/asterios is/was the single most skilled player to ever play this game.

you should all feel blessed just to be able to post in a topic named after him. that's the closest you'll ever get to his greatness.

ur jokin right??the way hes playin on w22,hes lost all the skills then...hes jus losin nuke after nuke and auto-emptyin all his villas

Hanussen

he's not the best player ever on w2, he just like to live on his past glories about all what he did 2 years ago, but world have changed so much, so as players that he's now an average player for me.

DeletedUser

He's probably better than me, but I can't see him wiping the floor with me.

DeletedUser

ksh, why do you ask about ripfin if you keep with the same arguments when everybody has told you how good player he was and is?

btw been a while since I post on world 2... I just felt I had to here.