Rise of the Shadows

DeletedUser

So you are basically trying to advertise that you are open to being a basher tribe. Why are you under attack by a bigger tribe?

Nope... I'm just playing out my story :icon_cool: it gives an excitement to it rather than just playing alone... wait... wait... wait 'till you get stronger and bashed out the forum and wreck havoc everywhere in-game 'till the strong tribes unite and finish you off! =)

Just like what happened before in w48... Fall of The Shadows

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3932

sort of like Shinobi style where the war lords keeps them secret and uses them for war... in exchange of giving them land, protection and resources... =)

Not really going to keep it a secret by announcing on the externals are you.

I, as I am sure many people here are, am completely baffled by this thread. I dont mind your intentions, everyone has to have their own fun. But perhaps you should have waited until you could actually be any use to anyone :D

DeletedUser

Not really going to keep it a secret by announcing on the externals are you.

I, as I am sure many people here are, am completely baffled by this thread. I dont mind your intentions, everyone has to have their own fun. But perhaps you should have waited until you could actually be any use to anyone :D

Character Growth is Essential as I'm playing TW in line with my Story... =) and the earlier I can find a Mother Tribe... let's say for example, one of the Top 5 Ranking Tribes here in world 82, the better =) some help there and there would greatly boast my growth =) and I would be able to repay that debt faster =) all it needs is a market, if yah know what I mean =)

DeletedUser116463

haha... dunno what to say but this is a pretty hilarious post.
Thanks for the humor though. :D

DeletedUser

haha... dunno what to say but this is a pretty hilarious post.
Thanks for the humor though. :D

Welcome :lol:

Interesting indeed,
Wish you all the best on W82.

Thanks! :icon_razz: but you know, instead of wishing, why don't yah send me resources! :icon_redface: and I wouldn't need luck to quickly grow! XD =D

Couldn't agree more. My time on 30 proved that to me.

Well, you know what they say! Experience is the best teacher! =)

[spoil]w28[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For some they learn, others can't. We're all here for a good time, not a long time.

DeletedUser

For some they learn, others can't. We're all here for a good time, not a long time.

+1 I agree :icon_cool: games are for entertainment. What's important in a game is having fun and not being number 1 =)

DeletedUser84793

+1 I agree :icon_cool: games are for entertainment. What's important in a game is having fun and not being number 1 =)

I admire your true words for this game to be fun but its sweet to be in the number one spot at the same time! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I admire your true words for this game to be fun but its sweet to be in the number one spot at the same time! :icon_razz:

Everyone would love to say that, even top ten would be nice.....so close but yet so far...like a kid reaching for the candy jar.

DeletedUser

Everyone can be number 1 in their own opinion. Being Top 1 in a game doesn't really make you top 1! it has many factors... first of all, your free time in RL. If your working or not. Second, the advantage of p2p player, the one who can pays and other stuff... =)

Isn't it better to reach for the candy jar than not to reach for it at all!? you've lost already before you started =)

So, in the end, which is better? To say it first and do it! or do it first then say it!? =) I'll leave you guys for the answer to that one... =)