River: Fighting for COMING or fighting for himself?

DeletedUser

Thank you, faaaaark, for answering my questions and clearing away the clouds of false possibilities and plausibilities with your explanations. Whether an outsider (or former insider) agrees or disagrees, it provided some light on the situation.

Thank you, also, Allos?, for your flaming rebuttal as coming from your perspective, for what is a good discussion or debate without both pros and cons. However, I do find it interesting that on a thread started with it's intent to put down River as being a controlling tyrant, you are now berating faaaaark for being the person who is now considered by you to be the downfall of COMING due to egotism. Not only that, you are bringing up baggage from a prior world that, to me, has no relevance whatever to the topic of this thread. In contrast tho, I must agree that your last remark is going to show where things count: on the battlefield.

The only thing we outsiders can do now, I believe, is to separate the chaff from the wheat, the propaganda & politics from the truth and hopefully form an unbiased opinion (in my case anyway) based on what we discern are the actual facts of the situation.

And though, from Chase's viewpoint the plot thickens, more things are being stated that shed light on what originally appeared to be a very dark situation as portrayed by the original pnp and subsequent postings.

As for those who left and those who were dismissed, I agree with faaaaark's assessment in a general way: not everyone joining any tribe in TW is going to click with or feel at home in that tribe and, fortunately or unfortunately (depending on your viewpoint and what role you're in for that situation), sometimes politics IS involved in the issues regarding membership dismissals, cancelled merges, etc.

Oh and by the way, faaaaark, my tribe may be miniscule by all of your standards, but perhaps soon when it is a bit larger we can discuss matters of diplomacy? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sitrex

These player was kicked for a reason, bad or good... still a reason. River doesn't give no playground for kids.

With river as your leader, what else could you expect?

River is one tough leader, if you don't follow his orders or his standards you're out. Join COMING and you have to step up!

It's like any normal tribe, maybe more strict, but still no reason to complain... If you can't do your job, the tribe just doesn't need you.

Maybe he is acting like a tough guy, but who ain't? :icon_rolleyes:

River is a great leader/player. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I just kinda want to see the feisty Faaark :)

<3

He's there, Chase...if you could sense his emotions in what he writes, like I do, you would be able to tell he's keeping a tight rein on what he says and does, but believe me, I can sense the "faaaaarkly feistyness" in him that you're referring to lol I would hate to be one of the opposition whom he sends his nukes and nobles at lmao

DeletedUser

Ducks where dismissed after RIM! started attacking.
Please continue to grab at straws Astroboy. Show me where ANY Ducks player was attacked after being recruited into COMING.

Fact:
I came online one day and I saw that River had rcruited half of K44. I informed him that this would cause issues with RIM! and that it would not sit well with them. Have you ever thought that River may have made a strategic error by recruiting them and that I discussed this with him???

The Ducks players were then promptly booted by River. Go look at the tribal movements and you'll see that the Ducks players were not even in the tribe long enough for TW Stats to update to show them as having moved to COMING.

Another fact:
The player that was attacked by RIM! was NOT from Ducks. He was from Wicked... please do your homework next time chump.

So Brad, go back now to send mails to MY members now, begging them to return, telling them how bad Person and Leader I am, telling them lies to who actually screwed who first in w50(from me and you) and leave the talks to the big boys that can verify their words with actions. at least as you see i recruit and keep my members , when you cant keep not even your dog to stay loyal to you.
Cheers.
I've refrained from giving specific details regarding W50, but seeing as you are hell bent on bringing it up... let's discuss it so the world knows the truth.

Fact:
I was ready to war your tribe in W50, but my diplomat came to me with a merge offer that you had made to Dummyedu. Dummy convinced me to merge and it went ahead. All the while, YOU were plotting gangbangs with other tribes against us and you were grabbing at anything you could get your hands on as you knew I was about to war you. You knew you could not win the war and you tried EVERYTHING in your power to stop the upcoming war.

When we merged, my tribe did not like the idea and our forum erupted. Unfortunately I was offline for one day and when I returned, chaos ruled. To sort things out, I booted your players from DIY to try to salvage DIY. When it was made clear that things were not going to work out, I left the world.

So tell me chump how I screwed YOU over? I MERGED our tribes and it did not work out yet I am the bad guy???

Seriously...!!! Who was plotting behind everyone's back?? It's a known fact that every main tribe in W50 wanted you gone as you say one thing and do another. Let's ask the Cbear and Scool players what they think. Let's also ask the HUG players for their thoughts. Give it a rest Astro, you will say one thing and do something completely different. I am in your face, but at least people know where they stand with me. You on the other hand are nothing but a lieing cheat.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Two can play the skype game. I'll go back and find the skype posts and post them here for the world to see. In a matter of ONE day, Astro went from planning a gangbang against DIY to suddenly wanting to merge with DIY.

People need to ask themselves - why would a player go from one extreme to the other??? It was nothing more than self preservation. Astro knew that he stood no chance against DIY and he knew I wanted to war Cbears. He knew that the merge would allow me to war CBears immediately and in hindsight, its the worst mistake I have ever made in this game.

This was his only option as no one would stand with him with his gangbang theory.... so he concocted the merge to ensure self preservation.

As I said earlier, at least you know where you stand with me. You either love me or hate me, but you will always get a straight answer. With Astro, you will never know where you stand and you will be second guessing yourself with every move he makes.

DeletedUser

Let's ask the Cbear and Scool players what they think. Let's also ask the HUG players for their thoughts.
Gonna have to say, Astro Girl, you don't have a leg to stand on... You are the biggest snake in the game and that is your game. If it comes to actual skill in an evenly matched war, you'd be torn to pieces and you know this, hence the reason for your snakiness and gang bang discussions, as well as recruiting an enemy to death and then declaring.
You boy are an official yellow belly.... :icon_redface:

Hell, I dislike you to the point I left HUG for a couple weeks just to nuke you and your little fan boy, what was his name again?

DeletedUser

Please continue to grab at straws Astroboy. Show me where ANY Ducks player was attacked after being recruited into COMING.

Fact:
I came online one day and I saw that River had rcruited half of K44. I informed him that this would cause issues with RIM! and that it would not sit well with them. Have you ever thought that River may have made a strategic error by recruiting them and that I discussed this with him???

The Ducks players were then promptly booted by River. Go look at the tribal movements and you'll see that the Ducks players were not even in the tribe long enough for TW Stats to update to show them as having moved to COMING.

Another fact:
The player that was attacked by RIM! was NOT from Ducks. He was from Wicked... please do your homework next time chump.

I've refrained from giving specific details regarding W50, but seeing as you are hell bent on bringing it up... let's discuss it so the world knows the truth.

Fact:
I was ready to war your tribe in W50, but my diplomat came to me with a merge offer that you had made to Dummyedu. Dummy convinced me to merge and it went ahead. All the while, YOU were plotting gangbangs with other tribes against us and you were grabbing at anything you could get your hands on as you knew I was about to war you. You knew you could not win the war and you tried EVERYTHING in your power to stop the upcoming war.

When we merged, my tribe did not like the idea and our forum erupted. Unfortunately I was offline for one day and when I returned, chaos ruled. To sort things out, I booted your players from DIY to try to salvage DIY. When it was made clear that things were not going to work out, I left the world.

So tell me chump how I screwed YOU over? I MERGED our tribes and it did not work out yet I am the bad guy???

Seriously...!!! Who was plotting behind everyone's back?? It's a known fact that every main tribe in W50 wanted you gone as you say one thing and do another. Let's ask the Cbear and Scool players what they think. Let's also ask the HUG players for their thoughts. Give it a rest Astro, you will say one thing and do something completely different. I am in your face, but at least people know where they stand with me. You on the other hand are nothing but a lieing cheat.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Two can play the skype game. I'll go back and find the skype posts and post them here for the world to see. In a matter of ONE day, Astro went from planning a gangbang against DIY to suddenly wanting to merge with DIY.

People need to ask themselves - why would a player go from one extreme to the other??? It was nothing more than self preservation. Astro knew that he stood no chance against DIY and he knew I wanted to war Cbears. He knew that the merge would allow me to war CBears immediately and in hindsight, its the worst mistake I have ever made in this game.

This was his only option as no one would stand with him with his gangbang theory.... so he concocted the merge to ensure self preservation.

As I said earlier, at least you know where you stand with me. You either love me or hate me, but you will always get a straight answer. With Astro, you will never know where you stand and you will be second guessing yourself with every move he makes.

Again my statement stays, you decided to call strategic mistake the recruitment in K44 after RIM! attacked you there, and after you failed to protect your new member, and in matter of fact you humiliated your tribe as well but asking support even to noob 3k players.
So cut the bull once more what you advice and what not, one more time you chicken out to get in a good war and you prefer to hit noob tribes as you did in w50 as well. You never dared to attack us, nor school, and seven you merged them in, as you tried with us as well.

Now if you want talk about w50 ok lets talk.

First of all i took over a tribe there after the demand of the players in the tribe when they found out who i was. The tribe was corrupted it, full of noobs, some inactive ones, spies and whatever you can imagine. In my first try was to make them a union, and clean the dead weight and that i did.

My second move was to find a reliable ally in the world that will help us and us him to enjoy the game. There for my bad i came up to you. Actually in the talks we had in first place i prefered you from CBears as i thought(what a fool i was in that time) that you look more straight and reliable then SS of Cbears.
So the alliance took place and we agreed in 3 things. But guess what? We did at once what we promiced even my members did not liked it, and you never did not even once.
1. You never respected the borders as we agreed.
2. You did not invited a friend of me in the Ks you had the influence as you promised.
3.Even we declared to the tribe you could not kill even they were 1/5th of your size to help you out, what you did? recruited few in your Ks and gave them a NAP when the deal was none will stop attacking till they gone. Also you knew we had war in two other fronts as well and that chicken out of you only bad was doing to us. Great allies you were, and great person to trust.

Now after this and cause you had NO leadership active, i tried skype, in game mails for over 1 week to see what is going on i was forced to make the post in our shared forum. That ofc led to quarrels even between our members and you decided to drop the alliance and we had np with it.

So in that point what you wanted me to do? I had war in 3 fronts cause of you and your untrusted word, i had to doom my tribe cause you are a sneaky snake? Ofc not. I looked to alliances in other place, plus i had my info you preparing to attack as well. So that is plotting against you? Were all perfect and i waked up in the morning our of nowhere and said, hey what the hell lets back stab our allies?

The things did not went as i wanted with all these, and cause the 90% of members where new and they did not know me, started to complain. But you know what I am Leader that respects his members, and instead of dismiss and rim them as you do, i sit down and think what is best move to do to save them. I even offered the merge with you and CBears in same time, who would be better for my members, and i had decided to let them noble me out, if that was the case for them to continue play. They all knew that and they all respected it.
Unfortunately the deal happened with you cause i trusted Jonathan, so we came to your tribe. But again your members cause they just hated you, and were not agreeing with your moves rebel. Even in my mails to them, guys calm down i ll leave, their answer was that I am not the problem but YOU.
So what they did? Left you there.

We went back and formed again a tribe, starting from 13 members of the initial 60 we had. I sent my members to all surrounding tribes to be safe and we start to fight all around us. Step by Step from the doom that all had us we managed to go rank 1 and by far with best players in.
And guess what? The players, your friends, that you use them as excuse on me, for your failure, the ones that you say left you cause of me, CAME TO ME for alliance again. That and only proves that YOU WERE their problem and not me. They chose to trust the most hated person in w50, the most flamed, the noob as you were calling me, instead of their mighty Duke who had WON A WORLD, and their best friend.

So you "deleted" left the world and passed your account to your co player Steve(even you always were there lying once more).

Now to how i led my tribe, only my members have a saying to this, so i dare you to go ask them. You left the world and none cared, you even went in anew world WITHOUT A SINGLE FRIEND, when me after all those "cheating" accusation and we all know what happened there, i came here with all my friends with me that did not stayed in the world without a sec without me. Who did so far a move like this for you? Who? None.
Even your current Duke there in COMING knows what a snake you are, that you have so much ego that you dont care for your members, and he actually hates you. But he is weak to make strong decisions.
So if you read this River, dismiss that scum of your tribe, and find me in skype to talk. None worths to be manipulated as you are by him.

Bottom line and i ll not come back to this w50 matter.
Fark you are full of lies, back stabs, you only care of your self and you cant be trusted not even of your "best" friends.

So let me live to my small world with my friends, and my members that dont look anything else except our tribe, and our fun here, and do what you know to do better. Manipulate, get caught, delete the account and bb.

Cheers.

PS. Sanchez you dont even worth my time. You were the main reason DIY got destroyed cause you are un loyal, un predicted, power hungry and too ego to be led by any. SO cut the BS about your skills and what you would do, cause 2 of my members that were waiting w53 to open there, declared on your whole expert tribe, and guess what? Winning till they delete. Those exactly you ll face them in this world soon, with the rest of us too this time.

mattcurr

wait when did I click join w50, must have strolled onto the wrong world:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Again my statement stays, you decided to call strategic mistake the recruitment in K44 after RIM! attacked you there, and after you failed to protect your new member, and in matter of fact you humiliated your tribe as well but asking support even to noob 3k players.
So cut the bull once more what you advice and what not, one more time you chicken out to get in a good war and you prefer to hit noob tribes as you did in w50 as well. You never dared to attack us, nor school, and seven you merged them in, as you tried with us as well.

First of all i took over a tribe there after the demand of the players in the tribe when they found out who i was. The tribe was corrupted it, full of noobs, some inactive ones, spies and whatever you can imagine. In my first try was to make them a union, and clean the dead weight and that i did.

My second move was to find a reliable ally in the world that will help us and us him to enjoy the game. There for my bad i came up to you. Actually in the talks we had in first place i prefered you from CBears as i thought(what a fool i was in that time) that you look more straight and reliable then SS of Cbears.
So the alliance took place and we agreed in 3 things. But guess what? We did at once what we promiced even my members did not liked it, and you never did not even once.
2. You did not invited a friend of me in the Ks you had the influence as you promised.
3.Even we declared to the tribe you could not kill even they were 1/5th of your size to help you out, what you did? recruited few in your Ks and gave them a NAP when the deal was none will stop attacking till they gone. Also you knew we had war in two other fronts as well and that chicken out of you only bad was doing to us. Great allies you were, and great person to trust.

Now after this and cause you had NO leadership active, i tried skype, in game mails for over 1 week to see what is going on i was forced to make the post in our shared forum. That ofc led to quarrels even between our members and you decided to drop the alliance and we had np with it.

So in that point what you wanted me to do? I had war in 3 fronts cause of you and your untrusted word, i had to doom my tribe cause you are a sneaky snake? Ofc not. I looked to alliances in other place, plus i had my info you preparing to attack as well. So that is plotting against you? Were all perfect and i waked up in the morning our of nowhere and said, hey what the hell lets back stab our allies?

The things did not went as i wanted with all these, and cause the 90% of members where new and they did not know me, started to complain. But you know what I am Leader that respects his members, and instead of dismiss and rim them as you do, i sit down and think what is best move to do to save them. I even offered the merge with you and CBears in same time, who would be better for my members, and i had decided to let them noble me out, if that was the case for them to continue play. They all knew that and they all respected it.
Unfortunately the deal happened with you cause i trusted Jonathan, so we came to your tribe. But again your members cause they just hated you, and were not agreeing with your moves rebel. Even in my mails to them, guys calm down i ll leave, their answer was that I am not the problem but YOU.

We went back and formed again a tribe, starting from 13 members of the initial 60 we had. I sent my members to all surrounding tribes to be safe and we start to fight all around us. Step by Step from the doom that all had us we managed to go rank 1 and by far with best players in.
And guess what? The players, your friends, that you use them as excuse on me, for your failure, the ones that you say left you cause of me, CAME TO ME for alliance again. That and only proves that YOU WERE their problem and not me. They chose to trust the most hated person in w50, the most flamed, the noob as you were calling me, instead of their mighty Duke who had WON A WORLD, and their best friend.

So you "deleted" left the world and passed your account to your co player Steve(even you always were there lying once more).

Now to how i led my tribe, only my members have a saying to this, so i dare you to go ask them. You left the world and none cared, you even went in anew world WITHOUT A SINGLE FRIEND, when me after all those "cheating" accusation and we all know what happened there, i came here with all my friends with me that did not stayed in the world without a sec without me. Who did so far a move like this for you? Who? None.
Even your current Duke there in COMING knows what a snake you are, that you have so much ego that you dont care for your members, and he actually hates you. But he is weak to make strong decisions.
So if you read this River, dismiss that scum of your tribe, and find me in skype to talk. None worths to be manipulated as you are by him.

Bottom line and i ll not come back to this w50 matter.
Fark you are full of lies, back stabs, you only care of your self and you cant be trusted not even of your "best" friends.

So let me live to my small world with my friends, and my members that dont look anything else except our tribe, and our fun here, and do what you know to do better. Manipulate, get caught, delete the account and bb.

Cheers.

PS. Sanchez you dont even worth my time. You were the main reason DIY got destroyed cause you are un loyal, un predicted, power hungry and too ego to be led by any. SO cut the BS about your skills and what you would do, cause 2 of my members that were waiting w53 to open there, declared on your whole expert tribe, and guess what? Winning till they delete. Those exactly you ll face them in this world soon, with the rest of us too this time.
[/spoil]
Can someone sum this up for me in 20 words or less.
Is it something like: Faaaaark - bad leader, Allos - Awesome leader?

For those that know the player Zytech from W12 (and other worlds), he was given his own official language... Zyspeak.
I think Astro needs his own official language too (mebe, mebe not...)

DeletedUser

coming from the guy with a mass recruit HUG spoils of war button :icon_rolleyes:
It was never promised.
Every war we fought and won, you recruited spoils from.

There was active leadership at the time, it was me and I dislike you, therefore the alliance was dropped:icon_eek:
So in that point what you wanted me to do? I had war in 3 fronts cause of you
:icon_confused: we declared for you?
The things did not went as i wanted with all these, and cause the 90% of members where new and they did not know me, started to complain.
90% of our members were experienced and wanted nothing to do with an alliance with your scummy tribe.

No, we left because you joined.:icon_eek:

New leadership, same diplomat :icon_neutral:, but we never came to you for an alliance while beating the #1 tribes ass after a few short days of forming a brand new tribe.

PS. Sanchez you dont even worth my time.
Apparently I am :icon_wink:
You were the main reason DIY got destroyed cause you are un loyal, un predicted, power hungry and too ego to be led by any.
:lol::lol::lol: Is that so? Could you maybe back that up with quotes from my mates, or maybe they would be willing to post here and back you up... Good luck with that princess.

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol: Is that so? Could you maybe back that up with quotes from my mates, or maybe they would be willing to post here and back you up... Good luck with that princess.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=212283

I would have to agree.
Most of the original members are now leaving.
I did. ,<----so most left after you ;)

/sifts through the growing pile of invites
reject, reject, reject, reject, reject.........

Clearly shows you were 1 of the first to leave, which then lead to the eventual downfall of DIY.

Not saying you were totally responsible, but you had your part to play, which was more then others did to lead to there down fall.

DeletedUser

Sanchez darling why you not love me no more? Were you all like 'ewwww can't have Chase on my siggy?'

I heard you quit,

[spoil][12/2/2010 7:11:40 PM] joe/bugcommander says: ok bye
[12/2/2010 7:13:49 PM] joe/bugcommander says: also Sanchez quit 53[/spoil]

I am glad it seems you didn't.

DeletedUser

Sanchez darling why you not love me no more? Were you all like 'ewwww can't have Chase on my siggy?'

I heard you quit,

[spoil][12/2/2010 7:11:40 PM] joe/bugcommander says: ok bye
[12/2/2010 7:13:49 PM] joe/bugcommander says: also Sanchez quit 53[/spoil]

I am glad it seems you didn't.

Why do you go from post to post with these dumb pet names and childish e-flirting? Are you that much of an attention whore that you feel the need to pollute every thread with your annoying posts?:icon_rolleyes:

As for astro and river, and the tactics they employ- Why fight a war if you can beat the other side just by pnp and recruitment? I don't think river actually wanted to ally, it seems pretty obvious he was just "feeling out" the situation, like fark suggested. Has nothing to do with some over-the-top CIA reference, it's common practice on this game between top tribes. How confident would you be in your leadership if they never contacted other tribes and explored multiple options? I don't think astro is doing anything horrible either, it seems pretty common to try to poach members and make up lies/pnp to get a mental game going. Granted most of the time you employ these tactics, it is out of fear, imo. But still, not horrible, if he wants to make up lies and try to poach members...who cares. It is up to those members to demonstrate they have the resolve and commitment to be part of a top tribe. And if river wants to discuss diplomacy, or mass mail a bunch of noobs 3 K's away to help out a tribemate he probably shouldn't have invited to begin with...who cares? Everyone keeps knocking River for that mass mail to noobs, personally I think it was an awesome move. Shows that when it comes down to it, he doesn't care what people think about him, he cares about doing anything to help even a new recruit survive. So the only reason I can think of that people keep bringing it up like it was a bad thing, is because maybe those players are jealous they never had that kind of leader? IDK.

I personally never knew astro before this world. However, a few weeks ago someone posted the entire dialog from astro and the GM's that handle the bans and appeals. I won't go through it all for obvious reasons (wish I had saved it, since it was deleted seconds after), but I will say it shows alot about astro's character when he repeatedly lied, SO OBVIOUSLY to the GM's during the appeal, and kept going back to the same excuses of his bad english, not being able to say what he means, his internet was bad, just every garbage excuse possible lol. I say this now, because after reading that mail between astro and the appeals GM, I see a very obvious relation to his posts here, and the amount of bs and lies he likes to feed people. He is very...manipulative.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

My answer to that wall of text (at least the part about me that I DIDN'T read all) is YES!

I am every thing that you think or say.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Why do you go from post to post with these dumb pet names and childish e-flirting? Are you that much of an attention whore that you feel the need to pollute every thread with your annoying posts?:icon_rolleyes:

As for astro and river, and the tactics they employ- Why fight a war if you can beat the other side just by pnp and recruitment? I don't think river actually wanted to ally, it seems pretty obvious he was just "feeling out" the situation, like fark suggested. Has nothing to do with some over-the-top CIA reference, it's common practice on this game between top tribes. How confident would you be in your leadership if they never contacted other tribes and explored multiple options? I don't think astro is doing anything horrible either, it seems pretty common to try to poach members and make up lies/pnp to get a mental game going. Granted most of the time you employ these tactics, it is out of fear, imo. But still, not horrible, if he wants to make up lies and try to poach members...who cares. It is up to those members to demonstrate they have the resolve and commitment to be part of a top tribe. And if river wants to discuss diplomacy, or mass mail a bunch of noobs 3 K's away to help out a tribemate he probably shouldn't have invited to begin with...who cares? Everyone keeps knocking River for that mass mail to noobs, personally I think it was an awesome move. Shows that when it comes down to it, he doesn't care what people think about him, he cares about doing anything to help even a new recruit survive. So the only reason I can think of that people keep bringing it up like it was a bad thing, is because maybe those players are jealous they never had that kind of leader? IDK.

I personally never knew astro before this world. However, a few weeks ago someone posted the entire dialog from astro and the GM's that handle the bans and appeals. I won't go through it all for obvious reasons (wish I had saved it, since it was deleted seconds after), but I will say it shows alot about astro's character when he repeatedly lied, SO OBVIOUSLY to the GM's during the appeal, and kept going back to the same excuses of his bad english, not being able to say what he means, his internet was bad, just every garbage excuse possible lol. I say this now, because after reading that mail between astro and the appeals GM, I see a very obvious relation to his posts here, and the amount of bs and lies he likes to feed people. He is very...manipulative.:icon_smile:[/spoil]
Nice to see a balanced summary of the issues at hand. Leaders always contact other leaders and feel them out. I'm glad that someone is capable of seeing this.

Furthermore, skype chats were posted where River said he would boot me and internal me. Now let's be honest here, River has no intention of booting me, far from it actually. Those in COMING know this too. If Astro wants to think that River is willing to boot me, then he is sadly mistaken and it clearly shows me that he is incapable of figuring out when he is being played by another leader.

Additionally, there are times when tensions are stretched between two tribes and war is on the horizon. Leaders will give out false information to the other leader to throw them off the path. Many leaders have done this and preople need to remember that River is not the first leader to ever do this.

I prefer to simply war you when this happens. Even Rednecks has mentioned that COMING will go far until I 'piss every other tribe off' (his words...). This is why I am steering clear of diplomacy with people like Astro. It will only end in tears if I start talking to him...