ROA has been remade!

DeletedUser

Tremble all and sundry, ROA has been reborn!

Ok in reality there is only me and i would probably still be in Cult, except for some small problem that doesnt need to be addressed here.

But nevertheless, I have remade it and my fearsome troops are now rampaging through the... ok they are where they were before (i.e. still supporting cult / otb) but they COULD be somewhere else :p

Hi to those who know me :)
Hi to those who dont (i am an equal opportunity kind of guy hehe)

Say hi in-game anytime :)

DeletedUser

Hey Grund! I'll buzz you in game later so we can catch up! Nice to see a new tribe surface, gets boring seeing Cult/OT/D*D all the time, with the odd pop in from Tuga. Now you just need to get the old gang back together (are they much ROA'ers still about?), and prove to us wannabe single tribes how it's suppose to be done! :p

Phylo

These are really great news :icon_biggrin:

I'm very glad to see the rebirth of one of the greatest tribes of W3 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

hello Razor, yes you were - i have a memory like an elephant :p

In news just to hand, there was an attempted coup within ROA whilst i was offline - i have seriously disciplined the tribe mate responsible and he wont do it again!

(you can tell its boring in my own forum, i have had to let my split personality loose to have someone to argue with :p)

DeletedUser

Yes your forum must be buzzing with activity! Perhaps more than in here lol...

Below was sent by a spy within your tribe from your OP's planning page...Oh how you shouldnt trust some of your members!

OP's Forum

Grundfaust; Right who's up for an op on D*D?

Grundfaust; Yeah Im in, whos it on and which K?

Grundfaust; I still have to consult with the management but I think Wander in W3.

Grundfaust; Wicked, I have 100 spear nukes and some scouty things.

Grundfaust;Nice one, will do a lot of damage then...

Grundfaust; Whens launch date?

Grundfaust; Should be 25th December but I have to consult with the tribe to make sure they are all not over induldging in Xmas pies.

Grundfaust; OK just post me the scripts and away we go.

Grundfaust; NP, keep checking your mail as this is a secret OP and only me and you know about it so far.

DeletedUser

Grund is going after wander? Thank God! I was afraid he was going to start an op against me!

ps --he really does scare me!

DeletedUser

papasmurf, i am seriously gobsmacked - i thought i had got rid of my spy back in WW2

can you give me any clues as to who it is? I will track him down and eat all his villages!

DeletedUser

Ah Grund you know I could never reveal my sources. How on earth would we be able to reveal all your secret OP's you are planning with your team without him ;O)

DeletedUser

i am open to bribery and corruption if that helps papasmurf?!

DeletedUser

Will have to think about that one. I have someone else in your new found tribe who may just give me what I want for Chocolate buttons, so if you can be any cheaper than that then we may have a deal :O)

Mozz06

For ROA to be remade did OAK and RA have to be remade seperately first or was that step skipped?
Pesky ROA.. they were always a major threat when I was playing at the start.

DeletedUser

Who cares what you're doing or where you are Grund...as long as you are still in this world! The classics just shouldn't die.

DeletedUser

well, ROA has gone again (at least temporarily? :p) and i joined my friends in OT

Fact is, my tribe forum drove me crazy with all the wierd messages i was getting so i had to get out!

Hi Pogues, good to see you mate, are you still playing?
:)

Papasmurf, dark choc is best!

DeletedUser

The Pogues account is still around...so this Pogues is still playing. Despite what my tribe thinks, when I quit, the Pogues account goes with me.

DeletedUser

Grund I suppose it is a matter of opinion. I do like Dark chocolate, but as you have now left your tribe mates in the lurch, then maybe the deal is off!

Fancy jumping ship!

DeletedUser

i got hate mail from my old ROA tribe mates today, was shocked at the level of vituperation :(

DeletedUser

i got hate mail from my old ROA tribe mates today, was shocked at the level of vituperation :(

Grundie, why would it be shocking to get objections from your past fellow tribe? You've joined OT. Even if you weren't violating a merge agreement...it's OT! To remove all shame from the ROA name, there is no other option, you must delete both your TW account and forum account. :icon_redface: Sorry to see you end up this way. :icon_sad: