Rogue declares on RISE

DeletedUser67579

Rogue by is definition is no longer obedient, belonging, or accepted and hence not controllable or answerable; deviating, renegade: a rogue cop; a rogue union local.
We decided as a group to go rogue long before we did, we reached the point where we where more upset with our "tribe members" than the enemy. At least the enemy was playing the game. RISE brought this on themselves and we attack whom we please when we please.

Sorry but the stats will start now even tho we have been fighting for a few days now.

DeletedUser67579

As Paj stated we have lost, this world for us no longer deals with Pnx or Loen, I expect them to continue to attack us and that is fine. We are determined to teach some lessons to those who let us down over and over or even worse refused to work with us because it was too far from their villages as they sat on nukes and defense.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you didnt answer the WHY you did it?

Or whats led to this point... besides dave's obviously sparkling personality.

DeletedUser99939

As Paj stated we have lost, this world for us no longer deals with Pnx or Loen, I expect them to continue to attack us and that is fine. We are determined to teach some lessons to those who let us down over and over or even worse refused to work with us because it was too far from their villages as they sat on nukes and defense.
so I suppose you won't give me a good fight anymore huh? :(

DeletedUser

you didnt answer the WHY you did it?

Or whats led to this point... besides dave's obviously sparkling personality.

Dave's sparkling personality is enough to make anyone dislike him.

so maybe it was just that, and the constant crying.. Like.. oooooh... I have 200 incomings.. *cry* heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

And when you asked for nukes.. "I don't have any.. I can give you 200." and then you sit back and is like.. dude.. you have a 40 mio account, are you trying to make yourself look bad?

And last but not least, his constants deals with outsiders. You know, telling others that they would be able to join, despite having no power, and making deals that says that nb wouldn't attack certain players, despite of him having no control over it, and never speaking to anyone else in nb about it.

So let him rot in his own little tribe of inactives and lunatics. :)

silvereclipes

Dave's sparkling personality is enough to make anyone dislike him.

so maybe it was just that, and the constant crying.. Like.. oooooh... I have 200 incomings.. *cry* heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

And when you asked for nukes.. "I don't have any.. I can give you 200." and then you sit back and is like.. dude.. you have a 40 mio account, are you trying to make yourself look bad?

And last but not least, his constants deals with outsiders. You know, telling others that they would be able to join, despite having no power, and making deals that says that nb wouldn't attack certain players, despite of him having no control over it, and never speaking to anyone else in nb about it.

So let him rot in his own little tribe of inactives and lunatics. :)

welll heck an here I never spoke to him an I was disliking him from the start dang I must be a swammy an see all futures but at least he makes it fun fighting he can make a guy work at times so can't complain about that from our point of view.

Michael Wittman

nice to see all you guys and girls still here. leader is motivator. fighting is fun and can make people work. starcrossed is an idiot for that post

Michael Wittman

hey tommy! im playing again for at least the next 7 months. sorry to intrude on your guys forum. phoenx go get that win