Rogues Vs Static.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nothing to say here.
They attacked us today
We attack back.
Simple as it gets.

PnP 0/10 not to say minus, the game is on as to us it just counts what is going on In the game and not here.

DeletedUser

Fair enough, sometimes it is much better to just state the facts and have a forum for discussion than to produce some crap piece on PnP for the sake of looking cool.

Best of luck to both sides, I'll be interested to see where neighbouring tribes stand on this.

bite.me

I'm scared :icon_sad:
Oh, wait - Allos? can harm me only if I'm inside his tribe, so guess I'm safe.
*goes back to pointwhoring*

DeletedUser20939

Nothing to say here.
They attacked us today
We attack back.
Simple as it gets.

PnP 0/10 not to say minus, the game is on as to us it just counts what is going on In the game and not here.

Villages in your cluster should at least be scouted if you have no diplomacy in my opinion :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

bitey, what the heck are you up to? Taking food out of the mouth of a baby??? I hear someone is stealing astro's internals, is that you?

DeletedUser

I was the first richard the warlock forum personality! Even before Bwah!

Impossible!

Look here mister, me and bwah are good friends, and unless you are one of his aliases, I won't stand for you slandering his name! I remember being a RtW personality because bwah introduced me to LFG, but that was a long time ago, and I miss my friend :'(

He's probably in the W21 forums boosting his ego even more, which would be quite a feat.

DeletedUser

Impossible!

Look here mister, me and bwah are good friends, and unless you are one of his aliases, I won't stand for you slandering his name! I remember being a RtW personality because bwah introduced me to LFG, but that was a long time ago, and I miss my friend :'(

He's probably in the W21 forums boosting his ego even more, which would be quite a feat.

We actually haven't been able to find Bwah for ages, it's becoming quite a worry :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I have this eerie feeling that you are bwah, and maybe even red. All combined!

DeletedUser69611

Nothing to say here.
They attacked us today
We attack back.
Simple as it gets.

Dont you mean, this

My members attack back, I noble my members after they quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.