Rogues Vs Static.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeil

Other than allos it was the other way round.

I don't see nardex quitting, I don't see ISA quitting...

I don't speak to nardex anymore and have never spoken to ISA but it looks like they're doing just fine. Alex went inactive way before static declared and to be fair nobody can take away taking out allos although he suposady quit due to real life and I remember that guy that allos pulled that you guys smashed that was deep in your territory. But to be honest looking at it it seems like he was recruited to take some heat off the frontlines which is harsh but he deserves it if he was silly enough to jump ship in that situation.

DeletedUser

That guy's name was Seminarian. And I'm glad allos? pulled him because he was worthless.

DeletedUser67788

I booted Seminarian out of the tribe myself for being a traitor.
After I kicked him I had sent him a message, and his reply was 'Orphan with crush static'.
Two days later Allos was gone and he had lost quite a sizeable chunk of villages.

It is still definitely a source of humour for a few of us.

DeletedUser

Other than allos it was the other way round.

I don't see nardex quitting, I don't see ISA quitting...

I don't speak to nardex anymore and have never spoken to ISA but it looks like they're doing just fine. Alex went inactive way before static declared and to be fair nobody can take away taking out allos although he suposady quit due to real life and I remember that guy that allos pulled that you guys smashed that was deep in your territory. But to be honest looking at it it seems like he was recruited to take some heat off the frontlines which is harsh but he deserves it if he was silly enough to jump ship in that situation.

Seminarian joining just meant less catting from our backline for Allos?, who we thought would give up a bigger and better fight. Essentially, Allos?'s invite to him ridded a worthless player from our ranks (currently sorting through members :)) and stopped us from catting future villages to worthless bits of rubble.

Also, ISA5.1 was never Orphan. He was Static. He never did anything against Orphan. He never put his hand up to do stuff, and never (even tho online) participated in general chatting in our Skype chat. He was never a team player. He's one of those one's we sifted through, and kicked. Both nadex and ISA5.1 will be gone from World 53 soon enough. Sure they're giving Manta a beating, but he's on summer (or spring :icon_confused:?) break and will be back - bigger than ever. It's only a matter of time.

How many PP's did you want to bet that both nardex and ISA5.1 will conveniently quit?

bite.me

Alex went inactive way before static declared

From where did you pull that information out? :icon_eek:

Must have been ghost on his account
image.php

As well as this ghost:
ZileroX on 02.03. at 13:55
I think you understood that my attack was farming run. Did not expect you to noble barbs to be honest :( Will be pain in the ass to find the corresponding bookmark now....

alexander2005 on 02.03. at 17:27
yes mate i can understand and i am conquering few barb villages because i have huge amount of nobles (more then 100) so better if i conquer around 30 to 40 barb villages because in village they are doing nothing so better i spend some nobles on barb village. :)

Aswell as this inactivity:
Cookie (605|571) K56 9,761 alexander2005 [Orphan] ZileroX [Static] 2011-03-06 10:03:20
Cookie (605|571) K56 9,737 ZileroX [Static] alexander2005 [Orphan] 2011-03-06 11:15:07
Cookie (605|571) K56 9,737 alexander2005 [Orphan] ZileroX [Static] 2011-03-06 11:30:07
Cookie (605|571) K56 9,481 ZileroX [Static] alexander2005 [Orphan] 2011-03-06 16:03:12

Last edited:

DeletedUser20939

From where did you pull that information out? :icon_eek:

Must have been ghost on his account
image.php

As well as this ghost:

Aswell as this inactivity:
Cookie (605|571) K56 9,761 alexander2005 [Orphan] ZileroX [Static] 2011-03-06 10:03:20
Cookie (605|571) K56 9,737 ZileroX [Static] alexander2005 [Orphan] 2011-03-06 11:15:07
Cookie (605|571) K56 9,737 alexander2005 [Orphan] ZileroX [Static] 2011-03-06 11:30:07
Cookie (605|571) K56 9,481 ZileroX [Static] alexander2005 [Orphan] 2011-03-06 16:03:12

lol Bitey got nobled by an inactive :lol:

yeil

No he does log in but is inactive.

I dont class logging in a couple of times a day active. In my last convo with him he didn't have the time to play and was logging in a few mins a day.

yeil

Side 1:
Players: nardex, ISA5.1
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 17
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 631,837
Side 2: 141,431
Difference: 490,406

chart

The stats of the 2 people actually fighting static.

greenmonsta

Side 1:
Players: nardex, ISA5.1
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 17
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 631,837
Side 2: 141,431
Difference: 490,406

chart

The stats of the 2 people actually fighting static.

I think thats losses mainly on our manta account. two people focusing on one player we haven't been able to support yet. I won't deny they aren't bad players. Theres a reason ISA was in static. But theres also a reason he was kicked.

Excuses aside, watch this space.

yeil

ISA always was with allos lol...

And yes I know, Manta was on spring break during the attacks too but you see your members posting stats against orphan when their conquers have been mainly on inactives too so I thought I would post the stats from the active players fighting static.

greenmonsta

ISA always was with allos lol...

And yes I know, Manta was on spring break during the attacks too but you see your members posting stats against orphan when their conquers have been mainly on inactives too so I thought I would post the stats from the active players fighting static.

Not saying you did anything wrong lol. Nor am I going to make excuses for why we are behind on conquers, like I said, ISA and nardex are good players. And yeah, I knew from pretty early on that ISA was with Allos which is why he didn't see much except the very basics. It WAS shango who wanted him to join after all :icon_wink:

yeil

Why would I stay in orphan lol?

Allos asked me to come here to help him so I wouldn't of left without him. Back when you guys were trying to convince him to merge orphan into static I was willing to come and manta can vouch for me on that one but allos wouldn't. When nooble wanted allos I was for that too but drama said if nooble recruited allos they would declare and nooble backed off ( which is why I laugh when I see ex nooble players slate drama when they were so easily intimidated by drama ) *waits for flames from ex nooble*

But no I didn't exactly want to merge into another tribe but I wasn't against it. At the time we were a close knit of players and he did have players from most tribes with him as I seen the convos I kept quiet when everyone flamed him for quitting as I honestly do not know if he quit over incs or RL but I havnt even seen him on skype since he quit.

DeletedUser

ummm, when did Nooble want Allos? i am not contradicting they didn't but tbh i don't remember there ever being any sort of a discussion when anyone had thought this was actually going to happen. Allos? was like a toy, he was played with for entertainment purposes. its indeed unfortunate he didn't realize this.

DeletedUser

When nooble wanted allos I was for that too but drama said if nooble recruited allos they would declare and nooble backed off ( which is why I laugh when I see ex nooble players slate drama when they were so easily intimidated by drama ) *waits for flames from ex nooble*

That's not why. It was because I refused to be in a tribe with him. I had joined nooble a week prior to those discussions happening and said I would leave (in no threatening terms, it was more to imply how terrible a tribemate Allos is).

[spoil]
[2/9/2011 9:27:45 AM] Debs: just wanted to discuss Allos with you. Star and Steve said you had some pretty strong feelings there.
[2/10/2011 2:08:35 AM] Lloyd - Morning Sickness: tbh, I hold no grudges against allos, I just simply dislike him
[2/10/2011 2:09:00 AM] Lloyd - Morning Sickness: I've been in a tribe he's joined which disbanded within a day of him joining due to his personality
[2/10/2011 2:09:25 AM] Lloyd - Morning Sickness: he's plays this game solely for himself, and doesn't care about any of his tribemates
[2/10/2011 2:10:10 AM] Lloyd - Morning Sickness: I'd rather quit than play with a person like that
[2/10/2011 2:10:56 AM] Lloyd - Morning Sickness: I don't mean to make demands, as I know I've only really been around a day considering my lack of internet, but I simply won't be in a tribe with him.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I think there was about 2 people in Nooble who would want Allos? in Nooble, So it is not because Nooble were intimidated by Drama!, it was simply because allos is not a team player and the majority of Nooble did not want him there.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

ummm, when did Nooble want Allos? i am not contradicting they didn't but tbh i don't remember there ever being any sort of a discussion when anyone had thought this was actually going to happen. Allos? was like a toy, he was played with for entertainment purposes. its indeed unfortunate he didn't realize this.

^^ that. He was fun. He kept thinking he could play everyone, as it turned out everyone was playing him. Personally, I did it mainly to get him off my back. He kept asking and begging for a merge and when I said no he tried the same thing with my members. Some of them played with him as well. Even shango had his fun.

greenmonsta

Anyway, this is an old and pointless topic now since yeil is apparently just hiding away somewhere and talking big on the forums. Orphan are dead and gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.