Rogues Vs Static.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeil

Im not hiding anywhere or talking big on the forums, as i said do abit of research and you will find out easily...

DeletedUser

rogues are long gone. Allos is dead.
Anything else is left then i think it would deserve a new thread :D

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: nardex, ISA5.1
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 17
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 631,837
Side 2: 141,431
Difference: 490,406

chart

The stats of the 2 people actually fighting static.

That's stats of 2 people actually attacking the one guy they know that won't be able to defend himself. :lol:

We're not just going to kick because we can't get the sit. He's contributed to the tribe, and will come back bigger and better.

nardex and ISA won't know what hit them, soon. Will shut you up, once and for all... I think... I hope.

yeil

Obviously they will know what hit them.

And no why would you attacking 2 players that have nothing to do with me shut me up? Think before you post... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Obviously they will know what hit them.

is that sarcasm? you do know "won't know what hit them" is a figure of speech right?

And no why would you attacking 2 players that have nothing to do with me shut me up? Think before you post... :icon_redface:

uhh, you seem to have alot to do with them, mainly being their #1 cheerleader. you posted the stats. most of the opinions in regard to what you believed was going to happen with Orphan/Static were dead wrong. doesn't seem to me that anyone other than yourself should think before posting... just saying.

yeil

is that sarcasm? you do know "won't know what hit them" is a figure of speech right?

uhh, you seem to have alot to do with them, mainly being their #1 cheerleader. you posted the stats. most of the opinions in regard to what you believed was going to happen with Orphan/Static were dead wrong. doesn't seem to me that anyone other than yourself should think before posting... just saying.

Most of the opinions? I stated 1 and yes I was wrong and have admitted that. If allos never quit it would have been a completely different story though as him quitting caused nearly whole of the rest of the tribe to quit. No I don't have anything to do with them and find it rediculous that you say im the #1 cheerleader :lol:. By posting the static of the players actually fighting back against static is all I did, No more no less.

And yes it was sarcasm as I don't see even if they was rimmed today how it would shut me up or effect me in any way...

greenmonsta

Most of the opinions? I stated 1 and yes I was wrong and have admitted that. If allos never quit it would have been a completely different story though as him quitting caused nearly whole of the rest of the tribe to quit. No I don't have anything to do with them and find it rediculous that you say im the #1 cheerleader :lol:. By posting the static of the players actually fighting back against static is all I did, No more no less.

And yes it was sarcasm as I don't see even if they was rimmed today how it would shut me up or effect me in any way...

Yeah but Allos? did quit. He couldn't handle the barrage of attacks and quit, I don't think anything would be different if he had stayed since he quit because he couldn't handle the attacks.

DeletedUser67788

I don't think anything you have really said so far has been too outrageous Yeil.
You post well, most of the debate over the last page or two has been pretty petty argument.

I'm a bit curious as to why this conversation continues though?
Orphan are dust, and the fighting only continues on a few players here and there.
I am not convinced there is anything much for you to gain out of it at this point in time?
I assume you are a part of it all, not knowing (or particularly caring) which account you belong to.
Do you simply have a disliking for our way of playing that you wish to continue the argument? Or is there something left to gain in all this?

yeil

Yeah but Allos? did quit. He couldn't handle the barrage of attacks and quit, I don't think anything would be different if he had stayed since he quit because he couldn't handle the attacks.

Your partially right and im not taking anything away from static but obviously we would have set up counter Ops and done exactly the same to your memebers. If allos never quit which made others quit manta would have met the rim by now as he was going to be the first op. Which would have given us a good hold in k66. Attention would have been drawn to supporting etc. and to other players causing more problems than allos. If he never quit there would be alot more people hitting static than the 2 that are now.

I have nothing against static and have quite a few friends in your tribe but keep being dragged into pathetic little flame wars because I was in orphan.

I don't think anything you have really said so far has been too outrageous Yeil.
You post well, most of the debate over the last page or two has been pretty petty argument.

I'm a bit curious as to why this conversation continues though?
Orphan are dust, and the fighting only continues on a few players here and there.
I am not convinced there is anything much for you to gain out of it at this point in time?
I assume you are a part of it all, not knowing (or particularly caring) which account you belong to.
Do you simply have a disliking for our way of playing that you wish to continue the argument? Or is there something left to gain in all this?

Nope I don't have a problem with static at all and yes it has been petty, I try to stay out of the flame wars these days but always seem to get dragged in.

Because people keep dragging my comment in saying about that we would crush static but forget the post where I said we would do well if we could get through the first few weeks of the war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He left his account he didn't quit, he's on the Lucaya account now.

Status
Not open for further replies.