Rogues

• Thread starter DeletedUser3959
  • Start date

DeletedUser96835

That's w42 and don't be mad cuss you don't get the mad INTERNET love.

You can have this "Internet love" you speak of :icon_eek:

But you still dont have your villages on world 42 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You can have this "Internet love" you speak of :icon_eek:

But you still dont have your villages on world 42 :icon_biggrin:

Well i should thank you in a way.I had school that year and in no way needed to be playing tribal wars with half my free time and when i got nobled i started playing dawn of war allot and i really enjoy that game.

Now if i only i could really rem w42 i'm sure it would bug me more that i got gobbled up but that was a long times ago baby.

DeletedUser

Well i should thank you in a way.I had school that year and in no way needed to be playing tribal wars with half my free time and when i got nobled i started playing dawn of war allot and i really enjoy that game.

Now if i only i could really rem w42 i'm sure it would bug me more that i got gobbled up but that was a long times ago baby.

Be proud that you quit, for Dawn of War is the shit.

DeletedUser

Ahh but there you are wrong my friend, I did do alot more then you thought. Yes world 35 was another learning world for me. But I have learned so much more after that world. Ahh so your under another name for world 53? PM me it :)

Lol were you the one standing up for aetost also? So im guessing you either ran to the other tribe or got nobled? lol would love to know.

i only hope you learned, w53 does not need noobs like you.

and if i wanted everyone to know my IGN, dont you think my name would have been killy927?
i will give you a hint cause i know that you like guessing games. i am in rogues and in the top 50 in the world. good luck, hope you have fun:)

DeletedUser69611

i only hope you learned, w53 does not need noobs like you.

Ahh noobs like me, Thats funny then why am I in the top 100 on this world? Or was I lucky?
and if i wanted everyone to know my IGN, dont you think my name would have been killy927?
Ahh true, Or maybe your co-playing??? lol either way doesnt matter.

i will give you a hint cause i know that you like guessing games. i am in rogues and in the top 50 in the world. good luck, hope you have fun:)

Lol why do you think I like guessing games?? Nah im not really a good gusser :( Lol ofc your in rouges you would follow aetost like a little puppy dog, Sad one at that.

Lol killy how many points did you have on world 35 with aetost? While I was still in there?
Lol I guess you got taken out like the internal nobler you and aetost both are.

DeletedUser

Yeah but before that, we rimmed you as well in BOTH the accounts you joined in.

Geez you still remain stupid as always.

DeletedUser

Yeah but before that, we rimmed you as well in BOTH the accounts you joined in.

Geez you still remain stupid as always.

You really make me sick, why are you insulting? Why can't you just say "we rimmed you in both accounts" and leave it at that? Why do you have to throw in the stupid comment? There's a reason 95 percent of the TW community doesn't like you and its because of your attitude, it's a game Astro don't insult people. Seriously grow up.

DeletedUser

You really make me sick, why are you insulting? Why can't you just say "we rimmed you in both accounts" and leave it at that? Why do you have to throw in the stupid comment? There's a reason 95 percent of the TW community doesn't like you and its because of your attitude, it's a game Astro don't insult people. Seriously grow up.
Agreed.

Oh noes.. the sky is falling. I'm agreeing with Power for once.

The sky REALLY must be falling for that to happen...!!!!

DeletedUser

Agreed.

LOL, you agreed with me and in the other thread and gave me a compliment about defending. I'm probably gonna walk to get the mail later and get hit by an asteroid.

DeletedUser

You two get a room.

As about the 95%, i know like 10 top people here flaming me. And you just all talks as it seems.
In game i know at least 500 people that wait a message of me to get them in my tribe.

Nice maths there.

DeletedUser

You two get a room.

As about the 95%, i know like 10 top people here flaming me. And you just all talks as it seems.
In game i know at least 500 people that wait a message of me to get them in my tribe.

Nice maths there.

Nice English there. Seems to be a lot more than ten brother. LOL get a room? What are you twelve?

DeletedUser

They don't have to like you to want to piggy-back off your tribe :icon_redface:

DeletedUser57199

Some people like feeling important :lol: cant say i dont know that feeling

EstoyLoco

Agreed.

I think Faaaark is getting softer... poke him before he wakes up!!

DeletedUser

Nuh my dear Friend, Fark will do everything to succeed his goal, even kiss the Devil in the mouth.

And ofc when he ll done using people, or get caught of his tribe mates, will delete his account and run away/.

DeletedUser

Lol killy how many points did you have on world 35 with aetost? While I was still in there?

i can pull up tribal stats and show everyone that half your nobles were internals.

dubya335 said:
Ahh noobs like me, Thats funny then why am I in the top 100 on this world? Or was I lucky?

oh the top 100, i am so scared:icon_rolleyes: i am in the top 30

dubya335 said:

i had 600k, yes i did take internals. but i am sure i took more enemy villages than you did in total.

Nice English there. Seems to be a lot more than ten brother. LOL get a room? What are you twelve?

HAHA, your gonna get your ass kicked by a twelve year old.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nuh my dear Friend, Fark will do everything to succeed his goal, even kiss the Devil in the mouth.

And ofc when he ll done using people, or get caught of his tribe mates, will delete his account and run away/.

Could be worse, he could get caught using bots and banned.

Are you saying I'm the Devil because that would be super awesome. :icon_twisted: