ROMA declaires war on CHE!!!

DeletedUser

I was really wondering about this. Being war general to ROMA|C. I've already set up some stuff for this. But do you think baby, that you will be able to co-ordinate all the attacks.

Ps. I sent you a list of all CHEs villages in K56.

thanks we have them all put togeather in our forum:icon_wink:

and about that question...mail me in game

killergoon=-

maybe its DF and pwnages turn to help? gonna be the best chance they get lol

DeletedUser

O_O I missed off a tribe. Here is what it reallt looks like :icon_eek:

ROMAvsCHEmap2.png

killergoon=-

man thatd be awesome if every in roma had huge armies with rams and sent endless armies

DeletedUser

if CHE!!! act quickly and take the north west corner they stand a good chance of winning this

DeletedUser

woooooo ROMA lub us really. Cant wait for CHE!!! to fight a none noob family tribe though.. We may be spread but we don't need 3 sister tribes to keep us at the top. People should remember that :p

DeletedUser

well...for you all the tribes are noobs so it's no news what are you saying now

DeletedUser

The tribes we have fought are noobs, and im sure posting some of the mails i've seen from you, people would agree that you are a noob. CHE!!! and others have had some great laughs :icon_wink:

The only tribe who we have been in a fight with that isn't a noob would be =E= but TBHOA and PaB now you and other random tribes that has got in our way have been.

DeletedUser

Outbreaker, you keep using the sister tribe or noob comebacks. ROMA is top 10 without family tribes and having bad english doesnt make someone a noob, but if you need the attention, i guess it works.

DeletedUser

They also said that TBHOA would not last 1 week and we are still here and to top it off CHE is not even rank 1 anymore.

DeletedUser33913

They also said that TBHOA would not last 1 week and we are still here and to top it off CHE is not even rank 1 anymore.

Put some thought into it before you post, thats not even worth replying to :icon_neutral: i give you time to think through it before making your next post

DeletedUser

Ok why the hell does a continent based tribe need 4 tribes? its the most retarded thing i've seen on this world, almost as bad as PaB. ROMA has yet to do anything to prove they are top 10 material. They have 4 tribes based in 1 contininet, to me that proves that the leader is a noob.

I am not gonna start making the huge list of reasons as to why but any good respectable leader would agree you do not need 4 tribes on 1 continent that just shows the leader has no idea what he is doing except stunting growth of his members.

DeletedUser

Since when did i say you wont last 1 week? no tribe on this world could take out another tribe completely in a week at both of our size.

DeletedUser

It will definitely be interesting to see the results of this. There's a lot of areas where ROMA doesn't even need to be that organized in order to completely dominate, simply with numbers alone. Are they organized enough to put up a fight in the other areas though?

DeletedUser

Ok why the hell does a continent based tribe need 4 tribes? its the most retarded thing i've seen on this world, almost as bad as PaB. ROMA has yet to do anything to prove they are top 10 material. They have 4 tribes based in 1 contininet, to me that proves that the leader is a noob.

I am not gonna start making the huge list of reasons as to why but any good respectable leader would agree you do not need 4 tribes on 1 continent that just shows the leader has no idea what he is doing except stunting growth of his members.

lol. Not saying your wrong or right. Just funny that your very next post was about what? Noobs and sister tribes. Didnt see that coming at all. Dont know if your a point whore, but your definetly an attention whore. Your next post is probably that i'm a noob. Everyone knows your thoughts on sister tribes. Come up with something new to say.

DeletedUser

calling me a "retard" shows what kind of person you really are...you don't even know me,and if you want a discussion with me please do it in game not here just to show the world how full of yourself you are:icon_wink: