ROMA declaires war on CHE!!!

DeletedUser

The time has come for us to declair war on CHE.

Their recruitment from us is too much than we are willing to take.I don't see this war a global war against CHE i see this war as a continent war against them.Our diplomatic discussions that we made with them failed one at a time.Their intentions on taking our K(56) are more and more showed by their recruitment from our tribe and their discussions with other tribes to eliminate us from this K.

I make this clear and simple so i like to wish bouth our tribes good luck!

DeletedUser35488

Well this was a bit out of the blue for me but hey... goodluck to both tribes :)

DeletedUser

Saw it coming...
Good luck to both sides! :icon_rolleyes:

robi zmaj

Nice, I hope it wont be boring war:icon_rolleyes:
Good luck CHE!!!, you will need it more then ROMA

DeletedUser32281

Can't say I wasn't aware of this happening.

ROMA took their time with an official declaration, though.

Good luck, CHE!!!

DeletedUser

Well, well, well...

Looks like CHE!!! is going to be engaged on multiple continents now. A tough proposition for a spread out tribe.

Perhaps other tribes who are unhappy with CHE!!! tactics will take advantage of this situation to further divide their attention.

Eventually, recruiting from other well-established tribes will bite you in your butt. This will be very interesting.

Respectfully,
jbhomer
Diplomat for =E=

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Having members seperated in many continents at the moment. It's probably the only time tribes can win against CHE!!!

DeletedUser

QFT

When they gangbang a tribe.
Any tribe, no matter how good, can only handle a certain amount of n00bs thrown at them.

So true, and experienced players will take advantage of the situation to get their piece of the pie, or slice of the cheese, as it were.

DeletedUser20939

Fun too see all the anti CHE!!! people are optimistic now

DeletedUser

ROMAvsCHEmap.png

OMG its a map. As you can see CHE is heavily outnumbered...

Anyway, I think most saw this coming.