ROMA declaires war on CHE!!!

DeletedUser89729

ME!!!!! All Romans fight side by side!!
We the Western Romans will stop at nothing to vanquish the Barbarians to the east and to assist our Roman brothers!!

DeletedUser57892

Lol! I find it funny that the best topic is one that has been dead for over a year. Man our forums suck now...

DeletedUser

ME!!!!! All Romans fight side by side!!
We the Western Romans will stop at nothing to vanquish the Barbarians to the east and to assist our Roman brothers!!

i hope you mean players and not the actual barb vills :(

DeletedUser

Wow its been so long Ive been inactive for almost a year now. I miss Tribal wars. Heheh oh well im back now again. See you guys in World 50.

DeletedUser

Whats this?? lol... CHEese allinace vs ROMa! the forum used to be a fiery place when some of those wars raged as opposed to the latter day stalemates, but I don't recall this one begged much attention then as it does now!

DeletedUser

Whats this?? lol... CHEese allinace vs ROMa! the forum used to be a fiery place when some of those wars raged as opposed to the latter day stalemates, but I don't recall this one begged much attention then as it does now!

ohh trust me it had much more attention then than it did now, it had 47 pages atleast!

DeletedUser

We do... But he likes running around naked with whipped so we don't see him much..